Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe Josh Zerlan uses sockpuppet accounts?
Yes
No
There is no maybe option!

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In their defense, BF Labs Inc. has excellent Customer Service.  (Read 7487 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:00:44 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 04:12:32 AM by Bicknellski

an idiot, moron

you should be happy that you are still not arrested for fraud instead of bitching to other forum members.

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

Liar. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224257.msg2417287#msg2417287

Why should anyone believe anything you say?

FCC? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=273277.msg2940790#msg2940790
BFL shipping dates? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=114329.msg2144997#msg2144997
Failed to pay bets off you lost?
Lied on Trust about "bicknellski"? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198
Refusing to refund customers according to FTC regulations? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268283.0
BBB KS Rates BFL F (Avoided answering questions) http://www.bbb.org/kansas-city/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-wholesale-and-manufacturers/bf-labs-inc-in-overland-park-ks-1000002011

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:11:16 AM

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.

Why would the COO of BFL not even advertise said company in his sig, yet had a contest for others to do just that for BFL?

And why is BFL still using their obsolete address on BitPay's site? Zaina's is closed, so use the El Monte address. I'm sure you'll take my free advice like I shown you how to have the USPS pick up the boxes at the dock oppose to using the angry horde of locusts to deliver them.

It's a shame that PayPay and all the Credit Card companies fired BFL as a customer. I wonder if they know something we don't. You think, Josh?
jhansen858

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:25:01 AM

Wow, and you deleted my reply.  Think that proves my point.  Your only interested in a big circle jerk where everyone agrees with out. 

Here it is again.  If you delete me again, I'll simply start a new thread to copy it into.

Quote from: Phinnaeus Gage on July 15, 2013, 08:35:30 AM
8 more days!

PG - This is the dumbest shit you have ever said.  Its not even worth suing someone for less then 50k these days.  Even that amount is questionable.  I doubt it would be worth the time to sue you.  I doubt you have any money they could collect on.  Saying you would put a broomstick up Josh's ass if he was standing in front of you?  Thats practically a terrorist threat. 

If you want to put your action where your mouth is, I dare you to put up a $50k escrow, where a registered arbitration company decides who keeps it based on you proving your claims.  If your not willing to do that, you should either STFU with your stupid negativity, or be banned from these forums. 

The ponit is, you provide nothing new to these forums and only serve to corrupt and add negativity to every single thread you post on.  Someone posts anything BFL related, you can be fucking sure PG is there trolling it up. 

Your thoughts are fucking clear.  No one needs to listen to your stupid fucking rants day after day.  You poison this forum with your negativity.  How the fucking mods have let you go on this long with no warnings is beyond me.  I cant be the only one who thinks you drove your point down into the ground, out the other side of the earth into fucking orbit. 

If you keep this shit up adding no constructive discourse to this forum, I'll either make it my personal mission in life to get you banned from this forum or I'll leave this forum in protest for them allowing trolling.  I have no problem with you but your seriously acting like a fucking OCD patient in a psyche ward.

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

@Therymos Can we please give this guy a warning or a ban or something?

Hi forum: 1DDpiEt36VTJsiJunyBc3XtG6CcSAnsQ4p
jhansen858

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:25:24 AM

Wow, and you deleted my reply.  Think that proves my point.  Your only interested in a big circle jerk where everyone agrees with out. 

Here it is again.  If you delete me again, I'll simply start a new thread to copy it into.

8 more days!

PG - This is the dumbest shit you have ever said.  Its not even worth suing someone for less then 50k these days.  Even that amount is questionable.  I doubt it would be worth the time to sue you.  I doubt you have any money they could collect on.  Saying you would put a broomstick up Josh's ass if he was standing in front of you?  Thats practically a terrorist threat. 

If you want to put your action where your mouth is, I dare you to put up a $50k escrow, where a registered arbitration company decides who keeps it based on you proving your claims.  If your not willing to do that, you should either STFU with your stupid negativity, or be banned from these forums. 

The ponit is, you provide nothing new to these forums and only serve to corrupt and add negativity to every single thread you post on.  Someone posts anything BFL related, you can be fucking sure PG is there trolling it up. 

Your thoughts are fucking clear.  No one needs to listen to your stupid fucking rants day after day.  You poison this forum with your negativity.  How the fucking mods have let you go on this long with no warnings is beyond me.  I cant be the only one who thinks you drove your point down into the ground, out the other side of the earth into fucking orbit. 

If you keep this shit up adding no constructive discourse to this forum, I'll either make it my personal mission in life to get you banned from this forum or I'll leave this forum in protest for them allowing trolling.  I have no problem with you but your seriously acting like a fucking OCD patient in a psyche ward.

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

quoted for posterity.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:28:25 AM

8 more days!

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

most of the mods probably agree with us. 
jhansen858

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:35:07 AM

Hey,

I can respect that.  Don't get me wrong, I get a kick out of the clown show that PG  produces every day.  I really appreciate that.  But even I can see this guy is whipped up into such a fury that thunderbolts are shooting out of his ass like the spirit of zeus smiting down some shit the likes of which we have never seen.  If I were Josh I would be laughing so hard at this level of crazy this guy is at i would breaking my sides.  Lets make a BFL hate subforum and require everyone to post there.  At least then I could ignore that shit or know where to go for true comedy.  Right now I have to figure out which threads PG has been posting in.  Very inconvenient. 

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:37:52 AM

8 more days!

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

Why does jhansen858 click on threads with PG in them? In fact, why isn't he ignoring PG if he doesn't like what he posts?
PG goes over the top, but it is a simple problem to solve.

One day, BFL might not shit all over their customers and then we can find out if it is just personal with PG.  Cheesy

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:39:18 AM

Hey,

I can respect that.  Don't get me wrong, I get a kick out of the clown show that PG  produces every day.  I really appreciate that.  But even I can see this guy is whipped up into such a fury that thunderbolts are shooting out of his ass like the spirit of zeus smiting down some shit the likes of which we have never seen.  If I were Josh I would be laughing so hard at this level of crazy this guy is at i would breaking my sides.  Lets make a BFL hate subforum and require everyone to post there.  At least then I could ignore that shit or know where to go for true comedy.  Right now I have to figure out which threads PG has been posting in.  Very inconvenient. 

You could ignore him...

But yes, all BFL threads should be moved to Scam accusations IMO.
If it has Butterfly or BFL, or Monarch in it, move it to Scams.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:42:00 AM

Hey,

He looks like he loves to look up lots of information. Otherwise calm when he is not cursing his muse.

You see something which I don't see. <shrug>
jhansen858

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:46:02 AM

Hey,

You could ignore him...

I generally don't ignore as I consider that a bullshit move to censor people I don't agree with.  I really hate it when they do it to me like PG just did a minute ago...

I do however consider it rude that he goes in and hijacks every single thread with his useless bullshit.  Who can honestly say this entire thread isn't a 100% blatant attempt to cause drama on the forums??  

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:13:21 AM

Hey,

You could ignore him...

I generally don't ignore as I consider that a bullshit move to censor people I don't agree with.  I really hate it when they do it to me like PG just did a minute ago...

I do however consider it rude that he goes in and hijacks every single thread with his useless bullshit.  Who can honestly say this entire thread isn't a 100% blatant attempt to cause drama on the forums??  

At the moment, I'm trying to figure out what your rant toward me.

Meanwhile, I only seriously apologize about the hijackings. I have to admit that I went a tad over the top with such action. But, believe me, I'm not trying to spread useless bullshit nor cause drama on the forum, except maybe a tad toward BFL/Josh. And that's the damn truth.

I'm now going to reread from where you first posted above forward to get an idea of what your issue is so that I can address it accordingly. First, I'm goin' get a fresh cup of java.

Later, bud.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:29:02 AM

I don't have anyone on ignore either.

Not 100% useless. Didn't he just bring us the gem of Josh forgetting he was logged in as another user on the Shoutbox.
And not every single BFL thread, he hasn't gotten to this one yet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258622.0
He has been a bit crazy since operation Monarch was unleashed on the BFL investorpool. Then again, a lot of people have been a bit miffed about it as well.
 Grin

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:53:05 AM

First off, Jacob, fine film. http://bitcoinfilm.org/ (still viewing, but wanted to get back here to put this to rest)

I think I discovered the problem, unless I'm mistaken. It has to do with another thread of which you believe that I have been deleting your posts. Please believe me when I state that that is not the case. I don't do self-moderated threads. In fact, at this penning, I don't have the slightest clue as to how to start one, thus I am not the one deleting any posts. Perhaps a mod, but seriously I don't have a clue. I also have never put anybody on ignore. The main reason for my ignore being orange stems from my diatribe toward Bitcoinica which cost me indirectly $20K and a quasi-friend $10K directly. Currently, I am out over $100K due to the InstaWallet fiasco. I won't be out a single satoshi with BFL. I hope that puts a little perspective into where I'm coming from.

You're a good guy, Jacob, and would love to talk to you via phone if you so desire. My number is 815-508-1668. I promise to be civil, for I would have no reason to be otherwise.

Now, back to watching your documentary.

Peace, bro.

Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:09:43 AM

8 more days!

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

And to think I said nice things about you prior to reading the above, but I won't retract what I've penned, for I kinda know where you're coming from, but hopefully you now know where I'm coming from.

The broomstick comment is only banter toward Josh. I'm pretty sure Josh could kick my ass without much of a problem, but I would go down kicking.

All-in-all the red flags are just too overwhelming to be ignore, Jacob, hence me keep bringing up the parallels with Laissez Faire City.

I do have full control of my mental capacities and am not on any meds (don't believe that you implied such, just stating a fact).

I don't consider trolling BFL treads when all I'm trying to do is present facts.

I am on record in stating that I don't give a rats ass about the FCC/UL/etc. regulations or that the company is run by a felon. But when a lie was made pertaining to the FCC and never address when questioned, or when mega-parallels arise pertaining to said felon, then we as bitcoiners should be concerned.

Too many people and too many polls point to BFL not being what they claim to be, and all this started way before I came on the scene and joined the choir. For good or bad, it's now my voice that resonates the loudest, and if it wasn't me, it would have been somebody else. In fact it was, but which user it was eludes me at the moment.

Again, I have no problem with you, Jacob, for you seem like a good guy, unless there's something I'm missing, but hope not.

The invitation is still open if you desire to drop me a line.

Later, bud.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:14:19 AM

Hey,

He looks like he loves to look up lots of information. Otherwise calm when he is not cursing his muse.

You see something which I don't see. <shrug>

Fair assessment! I'm not crazy, just play one in BFL threads.  Grin

I still got to finish viewing that fine film, so I'll be back later.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:18:35 AM

I don't have anyone on ignore either.

Not 100% useless. Didn't he just bring us the gem of Josh forgetting he was logged in as another user on the Shoutbox.
And not every single BFL thread, he hasn't gotten to this one yet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258622.0
He has been a bit crazy since operation Monarch was unleashed on the BFL investorpool. Then again, a lot of people have been a bit miffed about it as well.
 Grin

I am not crazy!

01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:22:41 AM

Josh is ok doing PR for BFL but he should at least stay away from the Internet and real life.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:22:34 AM

You remind me of the pirate supporters from way back then. You know, when we warned you all about pirate and you were all "Go away, negative people, there is nothing wrong with this blatant ponzi scheme. You're just jealous, negative people."

Tell me, were you a pirate supporter?
erschiessen

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:19:55 PM

jhansen doesn't put people on ignore due to not wanting to censor them, but called for a ban on a member in order to censor him.
 Huh
Roll Eyes

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1810
Merit: 2715

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 01:35:28 PM

PG - This is the dumbest shit you have ever said.  Its not even worth suing someone for less then 50k these days.  Even that amount is questionable.  I doubt it would be worth the time to sue you.  I doubt you have any money they could collect on.  Saying you would put a broomstick up Josh's ass if he was standing in front of you?  Thats practically a terrorist threat.  

If you want to put your action where your mouth is, I dare you to put up a $50k escrow, where a registered arbitration company decides who keeps it based on you proving your claims.  If your not willing to do that, you should either STFU with your stupid negativity, or be banned from these forums.  

The ponit is, you provide nothing new to these forums and only serve to corrupt and add negativity to every single thread you post on.  Someone posts anything BFL related, you can be fucking sure PG is there trolling it up.  

Your thoughts are fucking clear.  No one needs to listen to your stupid fucking rants day after day.  You poison this forum with your negativity.  How the fucking mods have let you go on this long with no warnings is beyond me.  I cant be the only one who thinks you drove your point down into the ground, out the other side of the earth into fucking orbit.  

If you keep this shit up adding no constructive discourse to this forum, I'll either make it my personal mission in life to get you banned from this forum or I'll leave this forum in protest for them allowing trolling.  I have no problem with you but your seriously acting like a fucking OCD patient in a psyche ward.

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

jhansen doesn't put people on ignore due to not wanting to censor them, but called for a ban on a member in order to censor him.
 Huh
Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: