Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility  (Read 3053 times)
Ripa17

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

I belive BTC high volatility is the most attractive factor with BTC as well other cryptocurrencies. Just through the fluctuations we get opportunity to invest at a lower price as well to earn through the trading where the buying low and selling high is possible.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

Bitcoin itself is very young, what more the other crypto currencies in the world. Volatility of such a currency and economic system is pretty much expected. Considering that it's price is actually very much reliable on its supply and demand in the market. People actually take advantage of such a volatile price to invest in it.

Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

It is one of the first crypto currency in the market that are available to everyone. It is the forst of it's kind and it's not even accepted world wide. We have to give it time to stabilize and be more accessible to everyone. Once that happens, we wouldnsee less spikes in prices.
Raphal

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

Right. Because its value is too high, each variable has a large value. Bitcoin is considered to be the most volatile and unstable currency. No one seems to be able to anticipate the change in its value. However, the great volatility has given investors the opportunity to make huge profits

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

I will say that you are a little exaggerating the volatility of Bitcoin because it cannot go literally from 0 to 100 very fast, but it can go from 20 to 70 easily within the week.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

Bitcoin volatility can not be avoided. If you can not wait to invest in bitcoin then you will suffer huge losses because the whale will play you anytime.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

Volatility is the main characteristic of Cryptos. These coins are not backed by anyone. Given that, they are suceptible to fluctuations.

If you are using cryptos for everyday payments etc, you dont have to concern about that. If you use them in order to store value then you will suffer loses of earn hige gains.
MaoNgu99

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:05:47 AM

Bitcoin always has the fluctuations,   is really annoying, but if you really have the passion for electronic money, especially Bitcoin then after learning about everything is basic. With this, the fluctuation is highly dependent on the community and the news.
Blumenkranz

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:54:14 AM

That's why you always have to keep yourself updated, Cryptos and Volatility always go hand in hand.
hoangtujuda

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:29:28 AM

This fluctuation can be a profitable opportunity for you please do not to miss it, because in the long run the bitcoin will  more developed, do not hesitate to have the opportunity to invest if you have thoroughly explored. .
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:43:28 AM

Bitcoin volatility can not be avoided. If you can not wait to invest in bitcoin then you will suffer huge losses because the whale will play you anytime.
It is undeniable that when you enter this cryptocurrency market, there is no way to escape this volatile characteristic of bitcoin as well as other crypto coins, all you can do is learn to live with it and make the best out of it. Volatility is what make bitcoin special because if bitcoin didn't fluctuate so rapidly and suddenly, it would become just like other fiat money. But don't be too fussy about it, if you are patient and hold your coin long enough, you will surely gain a huge amount of profit.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:22:24 AM

If ever you step in crypto currency make sure you're ready on everything here, the way the market grows and the volatility of it because if you're not ready enough you will surely regret every decisions you've make that leads to a bad results. Also make sure you have the knowledge so that it will lessen the possibility of you getting loses everytime you make transactions. Volatility is just a normal scenario here in crypto market so monitoring every now and then is recommended.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

Like other crypto currencies, Bitcoin has significant volatility in its price. It is for this that the market is valued so far.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.
The more volatile the market, the more opportunities you have, my friend

In my opinion, just observe the market, the trend has been clear during the bitcoin sideway. It's easy to guess when bitcoin is in the uptrend or downtrend phase, I think you should learn about the transaction model.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
Well volatility measures the variance of the price of a certain financial instrument within a certain period of time. It is commonly associated with the risk level of the instrument, A highly volatile instrument is regarded as risky and a less volatile instrument as less risky.It is important to understand the volatility of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency if you are looking to invest or trade in the cryptocurrency space.
This time around. Half happy, half anxious. But it is an opportunity. I agree with you, is to understand the volatility of the market. Whatever the market is like. Have knowledge and skills in smart investment. Will achieve the goal.
I am completely happy in the market at the moment, the value of bitcoin at this bed time as not any analyst can guess. Many people miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin from $ 6k1, me too. But I'm still happy because I believe bitcoin is not a bubble, it has recovered
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

Will Bitcoin price change be an sign of an outbreak in the late 2018? I believe in this price fluctuation.
Yes because we have had a consistent rise in the market right now and right from the start of july till yet, there is not price depreciation so hopefully we will have a great market in the end of the year or in the start of next year.Besides, the amount of invested money being poured into the technology is great and this also pushes up the market. All we need is to wait and stay wise.
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

Don't we all know that cryptocurrency or even Bitcoin itself is very volatile? This is a very high risk.
I think with the fluctuating conditions that occur in Bitcoin we must be observant and can analyze about when the right time to buy or sell Bitcoin so as not to take the wrong decision.
For me, even though Bitcoin is very volatile we can make it as our long-term investment, we must be more patient when Bitcoin is in decline, keep hodling so that we don't suffer big losses because there will definitely be a time when the value of bitcoin rises again
WanguiWudong

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

I agree!!!Bitcoin's High Volatility and it doesn't worth that high!
uchechiboy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

Whether high or low it is all depend on the behaviour of  the particular investors him/herself . For me i think that with the fluctuating condition that occur in the bitcoin, we must be observant and also to know the right time to buy and the right time to sale our bitcoin so as not to make a wrong decision
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

Well there are various of factors why bitcoin is volatility though, one of it's factors are the big whales that currently selling their coins and have a huge effect on the price of bitcoin, and the demand and supply of bitcoin, but then again expect the unexpected though.

By this link i hope it can expand your'e perspective or outlook on regards on what is the volatility , link: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/052014/why-bitcoins-value-so-volatile.asp

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: