Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility  (Read 3053 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:50:28 AM

Yeah it was even multiplied by so many times in just one year and that year is 2017. You can check the market price for bitcoin how it was being evolve. The year 2017 was one of the best year for bitcoin so far and thinking of now which in  the year of 2018 probably another world breaking that could be happen. I do not know if there are special things that could happen in bitcoin. Well we do love surprises.
galkinado

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

That is why I suggest people to spend not more than what they can afford to loose. Otherwise be ready for financial problems.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.

Just look at the brighter side, if bitcoin or other alts aren't volatile and just have a steady value it will be boring tho as people won't be thrilled and excited how far can it go. So having volatile it can actually gives us huge profit in an instant yet can make us loss tho but it can be lessen as long as you know how the market moves.

High fluctuation in bitcoin and altcoin is very normal and its happen in any market like forex market or stocks market. Some peoples says bitcoin volatility is too extreme and too high, maybe its because bitcoin market still unregulated. Investor will more confident if government regulate crypto market.
For some peoples with trading skill, high fluctuation is an opportunity because they can make profits from that volatility, but if we dont have a good technical skill, i think better keep it for long term
gaidarpop

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

That crash from $19000 to $7000 was very disappointing for me. It would irritate a lot of other investors as well.
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Because economically speaking the volumes are tiny. The amounts of bitcoin that gets traded are in the millions, but the amount of fiat that gets traded each second are in the billions or trillions. This means that when things happen in the world economy, you have it slosh into the bitcoin economy where it moves the market wildly.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.

Bitcoin volatility attracts investors to invest because they will profit a big amount if the price is expensive. And high volatility is the only way to make people rich. There are lots of people become millionaires and rich created by bitcoin. Volatility  is the main reason why people stay in bitcoin.
pahomovat

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

Big crashes shake the faith of investors. Such a person will stop investing in crypto completely.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

Bitcoin's high volatility is not an issue anymore for those crypto investors who already understand what really bitcoin is and how its market cap and price may look like from time to time. Bitcoin has increased its price to more than 2,000$ in just almost a month which clearly tells the volatility of bitcoin.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

In my own opinion, high volatility of cryptocurrency is necessary for daily traders in order to earn more profit  and that is the reason why people in the corporate is switching jobs into a full time trader.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

Currently, bitcoin is showing signs of strong growth. But in 2018, I think the bitcoin increase is only 17k. Currently in 2018 I find the market quite gloomy. But hopefully what I'm expecting is wrong because I hope the bitcoin grows even higher.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

It is only because of the high volatility that BTC has made many people fear and dare not invest in them. But many people like BTC.
Ssid

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

That is correct.
Price moves way too fast. What happened in the last 4 days also proved it. It went from below 7k to 8k5 in 2 days and now dropping back down to 7k8 in just matter of one day.
When we look at the chart we can see all those horizontal movements which could only be done by big holders. They make the market goes the way they want.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

Bitcoin is volatile in the market and the volatility prevails due the the continuous transactions in the market whether it is buy or sell and in other way this volatility exists  due to the market demand of bitcoin.Bitcoin is a new form of economy with the strong net work systems.The wise investors are utilizing such volatility for the day trading for the every drop and hike investors  can make money.It has the specific features which are useful to the global community world wide for  their daily use.

herrzinfakt

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

It's very risky market. Its high volatility can come as an advantage. It would be easier to make profit out of it, but also lose money very quick. This also makes people scared to invest in BTC. Like it goes from 6k to 8k in like 2 weeks and then from 8k to 7k in like a day.
People are worried about their money in BTC. However, it's been growing slowly and steadily ever since BTC was created.
Tinaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

Bitcoin is so volatile because the demand rises and drops heavily and rapidly.Because Bitcoin is manipulated. Both on the market and by the marketing. Bitcoin is not yet widely adopted as a currency. Its price is pure speculation. It's backed by nothing but people's greed.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

Good…. Since you know that now, maybe you should learn to do things in the right way and not be like all these people that will make mistakes out of their own ignorance and later be looking for who to blame for it. Lol, some people are quite funny cause they just jump into what they know nothing about and after start looking for who to blame for it and start calling Bitcoin a scam and whatever that comes to their mind, really bad.

People should always try to to understand what they are about to get into first and not just get in like that and end up regretting it later. Makes no sense to me, you can’t just blame anyone for your mistake or maybe start calling BTC a scam. BTW…
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

All you need to do is focus on keeping track of your investments for any news or changes, don't listen to the fud. If you're working enjoy your job and chill out and live your life. Know that everything will improve eventually - no body knows, so if it happens - it happens, it's ok to listen but don't take it on. And know this - eventually the present market cap all time high will be overcome with a new one.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

bitcoin has a high volatility which can be a sign of a real problem.
Daily transactions cannot move the cursor with this fluctuation (more than 1,500 in an hour and 2,000 daily).
the fact that people use bitcoin as "buy and hold for the long-term" can destroy bitcoin.
80% Of All Bitcoins Already Mined make old/big players have a control over price.
yes , the fluctuation of bitcoin is high because the crypto market is a new market and its volume is still low and that is why it attracts many people to bitcoin to make a profit.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

Bitcoin is highly volatile in nature. The digital currency has experienced sharp price fluctuations, a situation that undermines its ability to function as a currency. Market analysts have pointed to numerous factors to explain why bitcoin is so volatile such as the market size.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

The volatility of the bitcoin is normal, it is normal to see that the bitcoin has unstable price. Do not panic if you saw that the price of the bitcoin is going down, just stay calm and remember that the bitcoin has potential in the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: