Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, i think that if they work hard enough and show us their progress that they will come far and eventually be around the world. But for that to happen there has to be done quite a lot.

Honestly, capturing the whole world with the concept is too early for the where they are now. First thing is they need money for such expansion. Lets really support them in getting their ICO to go through successfully and start their steps one after other.

I have not checked the betting site in details. What I think is, if its online betting site then its available for all user in the world? Or its not like that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, i think that if they work hard enough and show us their progress that they will come far and eventually be around the world. But for that to happen there has to be done quite a lot.

Honestly, capturing the whole world with the concept is too early for the where they are now. First thing is they need money for such expansion. Lets really support them in getting their ICO to go through successfully and start their steps one after other.

I have not checked the betting site in details. What I think is, if its online betting site then its available for all user in the world? Or its not like that?

I see no reason why they should not offer their service worldwide. Sure, there are some countries where it is forbidden, but apart from that gifcoin will probably start everywhere.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

I see no reason why they should not offer their service worldwide. Sure, there are some countries where it is forbidden, but apart from that gifcoin will probably start everywhere.

GIFcoin's ICO gifcoin_io has been featured on one of the largest #CryptocurrencyNews websites - @newsbtc.

Check out the article here @ https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/17/working-business-backed-gifcoin-ico-is-live-join-the-revolution-earn-impressive-rois/
IvolveR

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

This is nice, i love the UI of the website  Cool
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

I have seen your project and looks interesting.this is a great idea and this team also looks very professional..I hope this project gets the best results

I hope so too GIF team comprises of professionals, the project has future potentials. FAQ on their website answers all basic questions one has about GIF.
You are very right my friend. It all makes good sense and looks feasible. I am really looking forward to them actualizing the whole thing, it will mean a great deal

One thing that is worth noting is if they can get their project before every football lover all around the world, they will be sure of going beyond every target they might have set for them selves.

This project needs to be promoted in sports fan network. They will surely support this project and is a way for achieving success already soon. Their pre-sales is going at full speed. I am looking forward for the closure at the earliest.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:28:20 AM

I have seen your project and looks interesting.this is a great idea and this team also looks very professional..I hope this project gets the best results

I hope so too GIF team comprises of professionals, the project has future potentials. FAQ on their website answers all basic questions one has about GIF.
Yes they have simple questions answered easily like what is gifcoin? or why to invest in gifcoin?  you can find it on their website https://www.gifcoin.io/ at the faq.
If you have any more complicated questions about this project, feel free to ask them in this forum. Most of the time you will get your question answered within a day.

Yes, but Telegram is way faster. I would advise you to use Telegram if you have really important questions. Otherwise Bitcointalk is alright, and it is nice to discuss things Smiley.

I would also recommend telegram for instant and important questions. If you post your questions and answers that you got in bitcointalk, then it would be beneficial for lots of other people. But before asking questions, its good to follow their websites and especially FAQ secion. Might be they already have that information/answer there.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

You are very right my friend. It all makes good sense and looks feasible. I am really looking forward to them actualizing the whole thing, it will mean a great deal

One thing that is worth noting is if they can get their project before every football lover all around the world, they will be sure of going beyond every target they might have set for them selves.

This project needs to be promoted in sports fan network. They will surely support this project and is a way for achieving success already soon. Their pre-sales is going at full speed. I am looking forward for the closure at the earliest.

Yes, agree with Ganesh. If sports lovers will involve here then they will hit there target in minimum time. Team need to more advertisement on social network about GIFCoin. 
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

Yes, agree with Ganesh. If sports lovers will involve here then they will hit there target in minimum time. Team need to more advertisement on social network about GIFCoin. 

Total agree with you guys. Why there is no advertising for the GIFCOIN ICO on the Vitalbet website? Maybe some of the satisfied Vitalbet customers are interested to take part in the GIFCOIN ICO.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

Total agree with you guys. Why there is no advertising for the GIFCOIN ICO on the Vitalbet website? Maybe some of the satisfied Vitalbet customers are interested to take part in the GIFCOIN ICO.
That would be a very good idea. I hope that they will will advertise the GIFCOIN ICO soon on the Vitalbet website soon so more people can invest into this project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

I just looked at the roadmap. Very ambitious goals, but it seems they want to make the first profit payments to the token holders by the end of the year.
And they expect 1mio users of the platform until December 2018.
It all sounds great to me, and I'm close to investing. Who of you has already invested?

If payment will be made at the end of 2018 it seems that it's not a short time to wait for the token you get.

I will invest for sure, but I have to wait. As all cryptos are bleeding my money stuck in other projects. But for sure i want the massive Stage 1 bonus with 60% discount.

Yes, the 60% bonus is a very big incentive.
And I have just fed the bonus calculator with data. if you make now the mininum purchase and invest 0.5ETH (5000 GIF + 3000 GIF Bonus), and they have 1mio users by the end of the year, then you should expect a reward of over $ 3,000. Not bad for the first year:-)

Did you just say 60%?, that's outstandingly huge for investors and thanks for the estimation that you just did, that's a massive interest for holders, i see Gifcoin adverts virtually everywhere i click, i guess they must have invested a lot in their awareness campaign 
Anilg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

GIFcoin's ICO gifcoin_io has been featured on one of the largest #CryptocurrencyNews websites - @newsbtc.

Check out the article here @ https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/17/working-business-backed-gifcoin-ico-is-live-join-the-revolution-earn-impressive-rois/

Really nice article. Thanks for sharing jamzzz123!

Why Should You Invest in the Gambling Industry?

The gambling industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, reaching more than $500 billion in 2017, where sports betting alone is accounted for $220 billion.

This tells GIFcoin will give very good return in future.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

I just looked at the roadmap. Very ambitious goals, but it seems they want to make the first profit payments to the token holders by the end of the year.
And they expect 1mio users of the platform until December 2018.
It all sounds great to me, and I'm close to investing. Who of you has already invested?

If payment will be made at the end of 2018 it seems that it's not a short time to wait for the token you get.

I will invest for sure, but I have to wait. As all cryptos are bleeding my money stuck in other projects. But for sure i want the massive Stage 1 bonus with 60% discount.

Yes, the 60% bonus is a very big incentive.
And I have just fed the bonus calculator with data. if you make now the mininum purchase and invest 0.5ETH (5000 GIF + 3000 GIF Bonus), and they have 1mio users by the end of the year, then you should expect a reward of over $ 3,000. Not bad for the first year:-)

Did you just say 60%?, that's outstandingly huge for investors and thanks for the estimation that you just did, that's a massive interest for holders, i see Gifcoin adverts virtually everywhere i click, i guess they must have invested a lot in their awareness campaign 

Thank you for calculating the expected reward. The current bonus is extremely tempting, 60% Bonus and the current price for Ethereum should be enough to invest.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

I can see right now that the rate Gifcoin/ETH is also fixed. So you can currently benefit from the low ETH price, if you now invest Fiat in ETH and then in Gifcoin. In addition to the 60% bonus you now get for the same money at least twice as many gifcoins as a few weeks ago at the higher ETH price. That should have a positive effect on the revenue
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

The football bet business is a very lucrative and profitable business and such its a good investment point for investors who are keen on gaining big in the world of bet especially as it applies to blockchain

I'm not interested in football betting, because Germans  have not a clue about football and betting. But the GIFCOIN ICO seems a good investment, with an additional benefit of 80% of the net profit from Valuebet.

I know a lot of people whose primarily source of income is on betting and football, I personally have no strong passion but I see alot of faith and believe in people when it comes to football and how they can go the extra mile just to show their love for the game
A lot of my friends are betting on football and like watch every match of it. I think that if they apply this passion to like this ico for example i think it will have the same effect and they can make money out of it.

The real investors may not necessarily be the betters themselves but you and I who don't know have that much passion for sports lol but the real investors will provide that leverage when they buy into the project and thereby opening it up more to the world of football

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

"This fund
is backed by an already functioning betting website –
VitalBet.com."

Does this mean that GIFcoin is backed by an asset? Which it can be traded for in the event the crypto market plummets?

As far as I know, the GIF Coin ICO is backed by the existing betting platform Vitalbet. Vitalbet has been on the market for some time now and is a profitable company.

What it means is that the company already has a product and revenue stream basically the gold standard of icos, people are basically able to buy into an already operating product platform

And faullerwilli said due to the fixed price it’s actually cheaper now to get into the ico than when the market does recover in the next weeks or months
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

Online betting should be available for all users in the world but i think that is normal because betting is in every country and gifcoin is making it better.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

The beauty of the matter is that they have already list of countries where online sport betting is legal. That lost could really guide them in their marketing plans if used well
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

I just found out that the people who invested in the pre-sale of GIF coin got an unadvertised surprise bonus of +70%. This is really nice and encouraging I must confess
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

Online betting should be available for all users in the world but i think that is normal because betting is in every country and gifcoin is making it better.

Agreed it’s why gambling is such a good target goal for crypto the decentralized anonymous and worldwide aspect means that it allows for a much wider audience for people to spend their money gambling if hey feel like it. That’s why coins like this are such a nobeainer especially with existing product platforms in place
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

Online betting is for sure can be available for whole world. Like I previously mentioned, countries have its own regulations. Even online betting might not be legal in some countries. How the team is addressing this would be a very nice question to get answer.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: