Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

Great progress now with the tokens sale for a few days. What wil happen if they don't reach their hardcap ? I am not saying that it is not going to hit the softcap, but I am just curious.

I think the reason why projects have softcap before hardhard is so that once the softcap is reached, no matter how the sales goes from there on, they already have an adequate amount of capital that they can use as start up.
So even if they don't reach their hardcap they can make a lot of progress by reaching their softcap? I think they can make a lot of profit just by spreading info about them trough telegram and twitter.

Indeed even if softcap is reached but not the hardcap, GIFCoin has good foundations thanks to the backing website already working: vitalbet

I think softcap means minimum amount which required to support the project/business/expansion. Once that reached team can start working on steps mentioned in roadmap.
What will they do with unsold tokens if they not reached theirs target. Because on homepage I found one statement "The unsold GIF that will be created for sale during the ICO will be destroyed." That's mean they are thinking to burned unsold tokens?

Indeed the unsold tokens will be destroyed (burned), which is a good news for all people who are already invested., the maximum supply decrease and the value of each coin increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

I think it will be cool if the minimum purchase can be reduced to 100$ in btc for many people to buy. At least they will be able to top it when they have more funds

Errrrm to be honest I think $100 is a bit low for a minimum investment at this stage of the ICO, they are offering a 60% bonus, this should only be available to larger investors.

I think they will reduce the minimum investment when the ICO gets to a later stage and a lower bonus %.

Exactly, the large bonuses are only when you invest at least 10 ETH most of the times, with pre-sales this is less and during main sale the minimum gets pretty low

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

I think it will be cool if the minimum purchase can be reduced to 100$ in btc for many people to buy. At least they will be able to top it when they have more funds

Errrrm to be honest I think $100 is a bit low for a minimum investment at this stage of the ICO, they are offering a 60% bonus, this should only be available to larger investors.

I think they will reduce the minimum investment when the ICO gets to a later stage and a lower bonus %.

Exactly, the large bonuses are only when you invest at least 10 ETH most of the times, with pre-sales this is less and during main sale the minimum gets pretty low

It's almost guranteed that the inestment minimum will drop for the actual ICO, we're talking presale and its completely normal for the minimum to be higher, and yes it requires a larger investment to reep the benefit of the big bonuses at this stage of investing. Their trying to i think balance the early investment bonuses with the presales availability to keep things fair now and longterm.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

I know obviously reducing the minimum investments during the early stages is good for inclusivity and it's fairer but I feel like these big 60% bonuses should be reserved for investments of at least $5000 to make sure projects get bigger investments up front otherwise what the benefit.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

For Ethereum it is 0.5 ETH at least to do a investment. I looked it up yesterday, when i was home from work. I don't mind if the minimum investment is going to be lower, because i don't have problems with it.

I can agree with this the 60% bonus should only be for large investors because it is a very big amount i would say to give the others 30% bonus and if the investment is higher then 5 eth for them it should be 60%.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

Congratulation for Gifcoin team, i see in the site private sale's sold out great job and it will be promiaing project for invest.

There is still a token sale stage to be reached until next April and hopefully all the targets they have sold out until the end of the token sale. You can see it here https://www.gifcoin.io/ because it is still far token sale target they want.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

For Ethereum it is 0.5 ETH at least to do a investment. I looked it up yesterday, when i was home from work. I don't mind if the minimum investment is going to be lower, because i don't have problems with it.

I can agree with this the 60% bonus should only be for large investors because it is a very big amount i would say to give the others 30% bonus and if the investment is higher then 5 eth for them it should be 60%.

Why are you complaining about the minimum investment of 0,5 ETH. IT is the first stage with a massive bonus of 60%. After stage 4 the minimum investment will be much lower.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

Why are you complaining about the minimum investment of 0,5 ETH. IT is the first stage with a massive bonus of 60%. After stage 4 the minimum investment will be much lower.

0.5 ETH is nothing these days. Especially after this fall last few days. Team is giving nice opportunity with such heavy bonus. One should not miss this. People will go for it even if they keep 1 ETH as minimum investment.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Misha12UYHG

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

Many projects appeal to the funds to fully collect the amount that is needed. only they collect in the event that all is observed by standards.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

I see GIFcoin has segmented their ICO into seven parts each with different bonuses, currently we are still in the first phase of GIF ICO with bonus of 60%, best time to buy before bonus starts reducing next bonus is 40%.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

I see GIFcoin has segmented their ICO into seven parts each with different bonuses, currently we are still in the first phase of GIF ICO with bonus of 60%, best time to buy before bonus starts reducing next bonus is 40%.

How early you are to invest how extra tokens you get ! It is a simple rule, but each day passing you have the risk of losing the good amount of bonus you have if you don't act.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:40:37 AM

interested to join bounty , have an bounty sir ?

Hello friend GIFcoin bounty has ended, i also missed it too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821146.0

that's sad, today I was looking for the bounty campaign because I wanted to increase my share of tokens in this way. Well, I still have to spend more ETH and buy more tokens, 60% bonus are just too tempting

Yep thats very sad. I will invest in this good ICO but free tokens are always welcome Smiley. Anyway we still have chance to get 60% bonus on our purchase.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:46:02 AM

that's sad, today I was looking for the bounty campaign because I wanted to increase my share of tokens in this way. Well, I still have to spend more ETH and buy more tokens, 60% bonus are just too tempting

Yep thats very sad. I will invest in this good ICO but free tokens are always welcome Smiley. Anyway we still have chance to get 60% bonus on our purchase.
Your best choice now is to wait for the bounty hunters to dump so you can buy cheaper than the ICO price.
Actually if we believe in the potential of this project, you will not say you miss it because even with a higher price you can still make money when the price pump in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:18:48 AM

Great progress now with the tokens sale for a few days. What wil happen if they don't reach their hardcap ? I am not saying that it is not going to hit the softcap, but I am just curious.

I think the reason why projects have softcap before hardhard is so that once the softcap is reached, no matter how the sales goes from there on, they already have an adequate amount of capital that they can use as start up.
So even if they don't reach their hardcap they can make a lot of progress by reaching their softcap? I think they can make a lot of profit just by spreading info about them trough telegram and twitter.

Indeed even if softcap is reached but not the hardcap, GIFCoin has good foundations thanks to the backing website already working: vitalbet

I think softcap means minimum amount which required to support the project/business/expansion. Once that reached team can start working on steps mentioned in roadmap.
What will they do with unsold tokens if they not reached theirs target. Because on homepage I found one statement "The unsold GIF that will be created for sale during the ICO will be destroyed." That's mean they are thinking to burned unsold tokens?

Indeed the unsold tokens will be destroyed (burned), which is a good news for all people who are already invested., the maximum supply decrease and the value of each coin increase.
Then this is good for investors also, because burning unsold tokens can increase the demands of tokens. Means "demand and supply" concept are applicable here.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

I see this project selling off their entire token and yes, they do have a strong foundation, when one tends to invest in a project, is of necessity to ascertain the possibility of what the future holds for such, the world is going global, Gifcoin understands this, the market is a multi billion dollar one, i think that should give one a clear picture before investing
Lovebang

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:45:13 AM

Is this possible for online reservation in acquiring tickets for watching NBA, NFL and maybe boxing games?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

Your best choice now is to wait for the bounty hunters to dump so you can buy cheaper than the ICO price.
Actually if we believe in the potential of this project, you will not say you miss it because even with a higher price you can still make money when the price pump in the future.

You may go wrong here. Not much bounty tokens paid on this case. So probably, dumping will not come easily. If you are expecting such thing, you will be in disappointment later. Now with high bonus is the best opportunity to buy GIF.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

Well, I don't think you are right. In the early stages of ICOs is generally more profitable to buy tokens with extra bonus, people set on the exchanges the highest price to get as much money as they can. Of course it depends on number of bonus, GIFCoin set a very profitable bonus in the early stage of ICO and it worth to buy GIF tokens now before 60 % bonus ends.
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

after reading all the information, I did not fully understand what is the main idea of this project and the benefits? can anyone explain to me? Huh
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

That sounds good! And the interest in the project is pretty strong! And when does the ICO end?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: