Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:58:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39315 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:30:29 AM

interested to join bounty , have an bounty sir ?

Hello friend GIFcoin bounty has ended, i also missed it too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821146.0
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

Great progress now with the tokens sale for a few days. What wil happen if they don't reach their hardcap ? I am not saying that it is not going to hit the softcap, but I am just curious.

I think the reason why projects have softcap before hardhard is so that once the softcap is reached, no matter how the sales goes from there on, they already have an adequate amount of capital that they can use as start up.
So even if they don't reach their hardcap they can make a lot of progress by reaching their softcap? I think they can make a lot of profit just by spreading info about them trough telegram and twitter.

Indeed even if softcap is reached but not the hardcap, GIFCoin has good foundations thanks to the backing website already working: vitalbet

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

Great progress now with the tokens sale for a few days. What wil happen if they don't reach their hardcap ? I am not saying that it is not going to hit the softcap, but I am just curious.

I think the reason why projects have softcap before hardhard is so that once the softcap is reached, no matter how the sales goes from there on, they already have an adequate amount of capital that they can use as start up.
So even if they don't reach their hardcap they can make a lot of progress by reaching their softcap? I think they can make a lot of profit just by spreading info about them trough telegram and twitter.

Indeed even if softcap is reached but not the hardcap, GIFCoin has good foundations thanks to the backing website already working: vitalbet

I think softcap means minimum amount which required to support the project/business/expansion. Once that reached team can start working on steps mentioned in roadmap.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

I actually see softcap and hard cap in this way.
I pick softcap is the amount needed to carry out the necessary/core part of a project. While hard cap is just some added features that's even though not taken care of won't have much effect on the main project it  self
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

I can agree with this if they reach the softcap it is just like the project could be started with that amount but it would be better and faster if they reached their hardcap.

Oke thanks for the explanations. With reaching the hardcap i think that the project will be given a big boost when it is on the exchanges. Many investors will want this coin.
I really do hope that this Ico will get on a bigger exchange so more investors will participate. But it will still be alright if it get on the smaller exchanges i think.
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

Hello! Interesting idea! Will you have your own gambling crypto cards? Smiley :

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

that's sad, today I was looking for the bounty campaign because I wanted to increase my share of tokens in this way. Well, I still have to spend more ETH and buy more tokens, 60% bonus are just too tempting
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

Every GIF token holder will receive a part of VitalBet's profits as a result of GIF fast growth and success. How will the receiving be like

I asked myself the same question. How you will provide the benefit. Will the payout be in additional GIF Coins or in Fiat currency?

Why gif token is a good option I think it should be a mix of both eth and gif best of both worlds, it will be so attractive when team comes out with this just like bankera pays eth in dividends

I think it will be okay if we additional GIF coin as dividend, after all it will be compounding interest kind of income. And ETH also fine. Both will give chance to earn more.

As far as I understood from their website and telegram channels, they have very big plans after the token sales. GIFCOIN will become huge for sure if they start executing things.

Yes, we all know how huge this industry is and how profitable it can get when all priorities has been straightened out, is also important to not that this is a collection of very viable niches , modeled into one, which is Gifcoin
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

GifCoin is a project that can enter fast and such projects can get a quick investment. This is a nice profit opportunity in the short term. Lucky for those who found this project. It has a great opportunity!
Yes you are very right. We are all lucky to be here really. This project brings such a great opportunity for everyone to make some profit
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

I can agree with this if they reach the softcap it is just like the project could be started with that amount but it would be better and faster if they reached their hardcap.

Oke thanks for the explanations. With reaching the hardcap i think that the project will be given a big boost when it is on the exchanges. Many investors will want this coin.
I really do hope that this Ico will get on a bigger exchange so more investors will participate. But it will still be alright if it get on the smaller exchanges i think.

You have a point though but I see it as it is too early to be bother about exchange presently. I rent don't think that's presently any priority in the team's plans now
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

it's a really long way to the hardcap. for the first, I hope they reach the softcap fast.
There is still 60% bonus and soon it is 40% and then 30%, which is still a good value. After that it will probably be more difficult and it is still far to softcap.

I don't understand why there is a huge gap for softcap while the private is successfully closed earlier. There should be reason behind that for sure which I am not understanding.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

it's a really long way to the hardcap. for the first, I hope they reach the softcap fast.
There is still 60% bonus and soon it is 40% and then 30%, which is still a good value. After that it will probably be more difficult and it is still far to softcap.

I don't understand why there is a huge gap for softcap while the private is successfully closed earlier. There should be reason behind that for sure which I am not understanding.

I was about to ask the same question. Softcap is too far away now. Team needs to push it hard. Hope they are doing it. Looking forward to hit the softcap at the earliest.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

I was about to ask the same question. Softcap is too far away now. Team needs to push it hard. Hope they are doing it. Looking forward to hit the softcap at the earliest.

It’s still early days and while the softcaps high it’s mostly because this projects pretty much guaranteed money they want to assure the investment is worth paying it dividends I’d imagine were basically talking about earning off an existing working company so they of course need the ico to be financially viable
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

Maybe because of the fact that in the private sale they only sold 10 million tokens and in the ico they are selling 260 million they will catch up soon with their softcap we just need to have some patience.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

OH my I didn't have any idea if there was ever a bounty by gifcoin.. Are there more planned bounties in the future?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

Congratulation for Gifcoin team, i see in the site private sale's sold out great job and it will be promiaing project for invest.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

I think softcap means minimum amount which required to support the project/business/expansion. Once that reached team can start working on steps mentioned in roadmap.
What will they do with unsold tokens if they not reached theirs target. Because on homepage I found one statement "The unsold GIF that will be created for sale during the ICO will be destroyed." That's mean they are thinking to burned unsold tokens?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

I think it will be cool if the minimum purchase can be reduced to 100$ in btc for many people to buy. At least they will be able to top it when they have more funds

Errrrm to be honest I think $100 is a bit low for a minimum investment at this stage of the ICO, they are offering a 60% bonus, this should only be available to larger investors.

I think they will reduce the minimum investment when the ICO gets to a later stage and a lower bonus %.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

You have a point though but I see it as it is too early to be bother about exchange presently. I rent don't think that's presently any priority in the team's plans now

Yes, exchange is not the issue at the moment, once the ico is successful which i'm optimistic about, then we can start talking about exchanges, is a process, a step that needs to be duly followed, else one will succumb to failure, so patience is of paramount importance
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

I think it will be cool if the minimum purchase can be reduced to 100$ in btc for many people to buy. At least they will be able to top it when they have more funds

Errrrm to be honest I think $100 is a bit low for a minimum investment at this stage of the ICO, they are offering a 60% bonus, this should only be available to larger investors.

I think they will reduce the minimum investment when the ICO gets to a later stage and a lower bonus %.

For Ethereum it is 0.5 ETH at least to do a investment. I looked it up yesterday, when i was home from work. I don't mind if the minimum investment is going to be lower, because i don't have problems with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: