Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

Well, there are two weeks left until the end of the ICO ... it seems that the project will not reach the exact end of the cap exactly. Very good, if it reaches a soft cap ...
but what do developers say about this? how much have you managed to collect? I think that the developer managed to collect at least part of the

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

Well, there are two weeks left until the end of the ICO ... it seems that the project will not reach the exact end of the cap exactly. Very good, if it reaches a soft cap ...

I think the project still really need to change their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also the marketing needs to revise, they need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:33:39 AM

I think the project still really need to change their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also the marketing needs to revise, they need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.
I agree, they need to innovate something new to their advertisement. Since there are a big problem happening in the crypto price. As of now, it is very hard to gather more investors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

I love crypto gambling and I think investing to this project is not risky because you dont play with the house but instead you sre joinijg the house because you get a yearly interest from thier yearly income.
Gambling is always risky no matter where you are or how you do it. As long as you put your own money into it it will become risky. Some are lucky some are not that is how it works.
Yes, gamblers surely sometimes win huge amounts but they often lose too. We should be Careful how much to gamble and even if we lose it wont affect our financial stability. 
Lose more people than win. This difference is in the millions. For every winner there is a thousand losers.
This is quite natural, so the stakes and gambling gained such popularity. Some believe that they can earn a lot by playing it, others believe that they can easily earn taking players. All this circle eventually collects a huge money turnover.

Yeah right, this project really have a great idea that will make them earn good profits once this project is launched. I really hope that users of this platform will also have the opportunity to earn too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:51:31 AM

I agree, they need to innovate something new to their advertisement. Since there are a big problem happening in the crypto price. As of now, it is very hard to gather more investors.

Yeah right, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:41:48 AM

The idea of the project is gambling. If it is well advertised, then they have a chance to attract a lot of users. The main thing is that participation in these games is honest, not fraudulent. Which by the way is very much.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

Yeah right, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.

I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have fixed the token price with ETH. ETH will probably not be as cheap as it is now, so it is now possible to buy cheap ETH and therefore tokens
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

I correctly understood that the team has other projects that have already been implemented? this gives the team confidence
Yes they have a fully working gaming platform VitalBet with 20 thousand players on it. And as there is an opportunity not only to play, but also to bet. All kinds of ways to earn money through computer games.

Current customers are 20k but it expected to grow in future. Revenue/ profit will be huge and 80% will be shared with token holder.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have fixed the token price with ETH. ETH will probably not be as cheap as it is now, so it is now possible to buy cheap ETH and therefore tokens

Yeah, which make sense to be part on this great project. Nowadays, it become more bloody days as time goes by that cause a panic selling on to those users. Having this great project is a good opportunity to buy some of their tokens since the value is so cheap.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

I correctly understood that the team has other projects that have already been implemented? this gives the team confidence
Yes they have a fully working gaming platform VitalBet with 20 thousand players on it. And as there is an opportunity not only to play, but also to bet. All kinds of ways to earn money through computer games.

Current customers are 20k but it expected to grow in future. Revenue/ profit will be huge and 80% will be shared with token holder.
20K customer more than from 20 countries. More than top 20 rating sites given good reviews/rating this ICO. Definitely we will see growth in future.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

20K customer more than from 20 countries. More than top 20 rating sites given good reviews/rating this ICO. Definitely we will see growth in future.

Is that the current statistics of the project? If so, this just basically means the platform is having a massive growth of supporters and investors. Hoping that they'll achieve 50K customers.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

For all Bounty Hunters: GIFcoin Bounty is over. Yeah, I also heard late about this project and this is really sad.

According to Bounty Manager: ICO ends on 16.04, bounty will be finalized and distributed 1-2 weeks after that.

But the possibility is still there to participate in ICO Sale and it is also very attractive, if you just think about the 80% share of revenue with token holders.
Ace44

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:31:51 AM

GIFcoin: Gambling Investment Fund – An Ethereum-based Token Supported by a Real, Working Business

People have been placing bets for centuries. It comes as no surprise that gambling today has turned into a massive multi-billion dollar industry and has grown considerably since the internet launched.
Among the heaps of Initial Coin Offerings currently, there’s one that’s both revolutionary and remarkable – GIFcoin, the first Gambling Investment Fund globally.
https://coinjournal.net/pr-release/gifcoin-gambling-investment-fund-an-ethereum-based-token-supported-by-a-real-working-business/
This is an excellent cognitive article, which clearly shows the calculation of potential payments. And the fact is that every year this amount will change and most likely for the better. So, if the platform lasts for more than 10 years, you can collect some money for a happy old age! Grin

Love your optimism and you sure think about the future, not just the present which is a good quality for an investor, i saw the amounts and this are just targeted assumptions, meaning, it may supersede their expectations, this projects even though is not our usual everyday kinda project holds a lot of possibilities that can turn cents into millions, my opinion
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

This is what I was also thinking faulerwilli. I saw ETH below 400 USD and I think people who missed 60% bonus can still get the approx same number of tokens due to low ETH price.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

gambling and games, is where you can really make real money. This project will definitely reach its soft cap, im in)
I think it should collect and more with proper project management
You can't deny the fact that without a good advertisement and mass dissemination of information about the project it's very difficult to attract many people. Therefore, there are several strategies - to attract as many small investors as possible. Either by shock advertising attract a few, but very large investstory. In the second case, small investstory will pull themselves
Yes I absutely agree with you buddy.Advertisement and promotions help each project to be more known and popular.Bounty campaigns and any other form of  advertisment well help for project success.Investors  attracted to a  project  that has many good reviews and feedbacks.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

This is what I was also thinking faulerwilli. I saw ETH below 400 USD and I think people who missed 60% bonus can still get the approx same number of tokens due to low ETH price.
May be possible. As a they fixed payment method is in ETH, BTC, LTC. So people can get good bonus/profit on their capital.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

This whole crypto market crash is giving opportunity to buy gems and wait for the right time to get full benefit. GIFcoin is one of the gem to look into it. That too with huge bonus, this is very nice token to pick it up.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

It seems a good project although I still didn't read whitepaper, but as my first impression I find it interested project, since they already have a working project with over 20000 active customers, Also team member looks good.

Hello friend you can check out this article it gives a run down about GIFCoin
https://www.investfeed.com/article/83134/gifcoin-a-token-all-investors-should-have

Thanks for providing the link to this article, I am wondering if VitalBet platform will stop accept fiat for gambling and make this token as the payment standard? I think this is very important for investor to know.

No way I don't think it's possible to stop fiat on the platform, for all I know a vast number of their user should be fiat users and not necessarily crypto users, correct me if I am wrong but gambling site has always been afbout fiat moreover gifcoin is only trying to raise its platform to allow blockchain, so we could see a fiat/crypto usage

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

gambling and games, is where you can really make real money. This project will definitely reach its soft cap, im in)
I think it should collect and more with proper project management
You can't deny the fact that without a good advertisement and mass dissemination of information about the project it's very difficult to attract many people. Therefore, there are several strategies - to attract as many small investors as possible. Either by shock advertising attract a few, but very large investstory. In the second case, small investstory will pull themselves
Yes I absutely agree with you buddy.Advertisement and promotions help each project to be more known and popular.Bounty campaigns and any other form of  advertisment well help for project success.Investors  attracted to a  project  that has many good reviews and feedbacks.

But is it just me or is nobody seeing the massive adverts and promotions been done by Gifcoin, yes i do agree that the backbone of any project is promotion and this project is judiciously doing such, i believe the impact will soon be felt, so lets be optimistic
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:36:27 AM

It seems a good project although I still didn't read whitepaper, but as my first impression I find it interested project, since they already have a working project with over 20000 active customers, Also team member looks good.

Hello friend you can check out this article it gives a run down about GIFCoin
https://www.investfeed.com/article/83134/gifcoin-a-token-all-investors-should-have

Thanks for providing the link to this article, I am wondering if VitalBet platform will stop accept fiat for gambling and make this token as the payment standard? I think this is very important for investor to know.

No way I don't think it's possible to stop fiat on the platform, for all I know a vast number of their user should be fiat users and not necessarily crypto users, correct me if I am wrong but gambling site has always been afbout fiat moreover gifcoin is only trying to raise its platform to allow blockchain, so we could see a fiat/crypto usage

I agree with you. One will continue to be able to pay with Fiat / credit card. And in addition, there will be the opportunity to bet with gifcoins.
What I ask myself now: if I make a bet with Gifcoin and win, will I get the profit in Gifcoin as well? I think so, but I have to look into the whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: