Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

Every GIF token holder will receive a part of VitalBet's profits as a result of GIF fast growth and success. How will the receiving be like

I asked myself the same question. How you will provide the benefit. Will the payout be in additional GIF Coins or in Fiat currency?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

I liked the whole project, a good team and a great idea. That's just they spent the bounty company, and the payment is still not made, and when they do it is unknown

Yes, it sure has a lot of potentials to become a powerhouse in the cryptosphere, Gifcoin is planning to be part of the top 15 bookmarks, if that happens, they will be generating a yearly revenue of $800 million dollars and that's a plus

Wow a top 15 bookmaker! That means Vital Bet will be up there with the best in the gambling industry. I think if they stay true to themselves and run interesting/funny marketing & advertising campaign they will be extremely successful.

Yea, their campaign has been massive, like i said earlier, i see Gifcoin virtually every link i click and the fact that they already have a track record, makes it even more exciting, the vitalbet platform was launched mid 2015, so this indicates that they already have a strong foundation
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

I liked the whole project, a good team and a great idea. That's just they spent the bounty company, and the payment is still not made, and when they do it is unknown

Yes, it sure has a lot of potentials to become a powerhouse in the cryptosphere, Gifcoin is planning to be part of the top 15 bookmarks, if that happens, they will be generating a yearly revenue of $800 million dollars and that's a plus

Wow a top 15 bookmaker! That means Vital Bet will be up there with the best in the gambling industry. I think if they stay true to themselves and run interesting/funny marketing & advertising campaign they will be extremely successful.

Yea, their campaign has been massive, like i said earlier, i see Gifcoin virtually every link i click and the fact that they already have a track record, makes it even more exciting, the vitalbet platform was launched mid 2015, so this indicates that they already have a strong foundation
considering the fact that their vitalbet has been launched way earlier is concrete enough to tag them serious and business conscious team and they can keep to their word on the promises made. thanks

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

I just played a bit with the Benefit Calculator on the GIFCOIn ICO Page. It's awesome how much benefit you will get if the Team will reach their targets.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

The site might not open for countries where we have no license yet. You can access it via VPN or Proxy. I saw this on GIF website i couldn't find out which countries, i'll like to know which countries.

Yes. In deed, there are countries that this project is not applicable to. It was stated in their whitepaper that their team made a comprehensive list of countries where online betting is legal. I think you have to visit the whitepaper for list
In fact, I am very optimistic about this project.The gambling industry is not recognized in many countries, but it is a great experiment to combine online gambling with cryptocurrency.

In my country, online betting on sport games are really well known. Most of the young fellas and some old fellas are into it. Hardly will a week pass by without them placing a bet on a game. This kind of project will really succeed over here
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

The site might not open for countries where we have no license yet. You can access it via VPN or Proxy. I saw this on GIF website i couldn't find out which countries, i'll like to know which countries.

Yes. In deed, there are countries that this project is not applicable to. It was stated in their whitepaper that their team made a comprehensive list of countries where online betting is legal. I think you have to visit the whitepaper for list
In fact, I am very optimistic about this project.The gambling industry is not recognized in many countries, but it is a great experiment to combine online gambling with cryptocurrency.

In my country, online betting on sport games are really well known. Most of the young fellas and some old fellas are into it. Hardly will a week pass by without them placing a bet on a game. This kind of project will really succeed over here
I agree with this same goes for me we are more popular with Soccer betting but it is nice to see something that is mixed with all kinds of sport so we can try which one suits us the best.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

They just posted a video on their twitter page about why to invest in gifcoin I have watched it and i think it is short and powerful you guys can watch it here https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/976091595278823425.

Really usefull share, I checked the video and saw: Token holders will receive 80% of VitalBet's annual profits once a year

That is quite attractive

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:07:40 PM

I have now looked at the Vitalbet page. I actually like it quite well. With the improvements to the site they are funding through ICO's revenues, they will attract even more new customers.
I also like that we will be able to pay on Vitalbet with cryptocurrencies and of course their own GIF-coin
I have seen your project whitepaper and looks interesting.this is a great idea and this team also looks very professional ,actually the project has future potentials.
I think that this ICO has a lot of potential but of course they need to keep being active on social media and keep trying to get investors. This way this ico will be a succes.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

I have now looked at the Vitalbet page. I actually like it quite well. With the improvements to the site they are funding through ICO's revenues, they will attract even more new customers.
I also like that we will be able to pay on Vitalbet with cryptocurrencies and of course their own GIF-coin
I have seen your project whitepaper and looks interesting.this is a great idea and this team also looks very professional ,actually the project has future potentials.
I think that this ICO has a lot of potential but of course they need to keep being active on social media and keep trying to get investors. This way this ico will be a succes.

In all honesty your right the advertising will be important but the fact is something like this surrounding crypto and GAMBLING on an established site is going to pretty much gaurantee a really strong ICO, i'd imagine as word spreads of what this ICO really is we'll see some pretty big numbers being racked up by the team.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

They just posted a video on their twitter page about why to invest in gifcoin I have watched it and i think it is short and powerful you guys can watch it here https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/976091595278823425.
Oh very nice, thanks for sharing mate. It's really a good time whenever a new content drops in their social media platforms.
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

Do as much as you can to increase your community because I think that your project has a great future
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

considering the fact that their vitalbet has been launched way earlier is concrete enough to tag them serious and business conscious team and they can keep to their word on the promises made. thanks

Existing business is always interesting for investment and risk might be lower. You have said it in a very good way. I am on the side of GIFcoin and I already started liking it a lot for my potential investment.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

Me too, I don't whether it's because I viewed the GIFCoin website a few times or if it's because they have really stepped up their advertising on crypto websites but I feel like I see them everywhere.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

Oh very nice, thanks for sharing mate. It's really a good time whenever a new content drops in their social media platforms.

Short videos like this tend to be a great boost to investment drive as it’s something advertisers and even would’ve investors have an easy time both digesting and spreading to heir friends  good to see the team working on their advertising though I doubt he ico will need much advertising to get huge sales given the product
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

Short videos like this tend to be a great boost to investment drive as it’s something advertisers and even would’ve investors have an easy time both digesting and spreading to heir friends  good to see the team working on their advertising though I doubt he ico will need much advertising to get huge sales given the product

I actually liked the video it took my attention. I hope that they will upload this also on Youtube, because that is where the videos are most watched.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:48:02 AM

Its small but informative video.
This video explain what's GIFcoin and why to invest? There has never been a better chance to skyrocket your passive income than NOW.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

Its small but informative video.
This video explain what's GIFcoin and why to invest? There has never been a better chance to skyrocket your passive income than NOW.

Nice one gif. I really love the length of the video and the amount of information they where able to bring out about this project in just a short time makes the video even thrilling. I love your background music too. Nice choice.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

Every GIF token holder will receive a part of VitalBet's profits as a result of GIF fast growth and success. How will the receiving be like

I asked myself the same question. How you will provide the benefit. Will the payout be in additional GIF Coins or in Fiat currency?

Why gif token is a good option I think it should be a mix of both eth and gif best of both worlds, it will be so attractive when team comes out with this just like bankera pays eth in dividends

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

i found a good explanation in the whitepaper page 37, it will be paid in ETH:

Out of these $756,000,000 revenue, we will have:
Ÿ 10% management costs
Ÿ 10% profits paid to gamblers
Ÿ 15% paid to our partners from the affiliate program
Ÿ 20% advertising and marketing costs
Ÿ 45% net profits
The net profits of 45% amount to $340,200,000. Out of these
$340,200,000, we will share 80%, which is $272,160,000.
These $272,160,000 will be distributed annually between the
300,000,000 tokens as a profit share. In this way, every owner of 1
GIFCOIN token will receive an annual profit share, amounting to
$0.9072.
Let’s say Joshua has 10,000 GIFCOIN tokens. He will have an
annual profit share of $9,072 which will be paid in ETH in his
Ethereum wallet once a year.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

i found a good explanation in the whitepaper page 37, it will be paid in ETH:

Out of these $756,000,000 revenue, we will have:
Ÿ 10% management costs
Ÿ 10% profits paid to gamblers
Ÿ 15% paid to our partners from the affiliate program
Ÿ 20% advertising and marketing costs
Ÿ 45% net profits
The net profits of 45% amount to $340,200,000. Out of these
$340,200,000, we will share 80%, which is $272,160,000.
These $272,160,000 will be distributed annually between the
300,000,000 tokens as a profit share. In this way, every owner of 1
GIFCOIN token will receive an annual profit share, amounting to
$0.9072.
Let’s say Joshua has 10,000 GIFCOIN tokens. He will have an
annual profit share of $9,072 which will be paid in ETH in his
Ethereum wallet once a year.

Wow, good find fauler, this explains it very well and is certainly an attractive point to get people involved in the project to get an annual payment of profit each year is incredible.

Time to start collecting some GIFCOIN tokens!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: