Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

the pre-sale is long gone. I do not know when it was, but it may be that 1 ETH has cost $ 1,100 at that time.
If the price is still valid, you can now get a lot more tokens for $ 1,100, as 1 ETH today only costs $ 415
But I hope that Gifcoin adapted the prices (for them, not for us:-) )

With the current ETH pricing condition, there should be a price adjustment for its token because the participants who early supported the project will be harmed if the token sale price is not adjusted to the current ETH price, does the team have an opinion on this issue?

When ICO lock the investment in USD this is the risk the investor takes, I dont think anything should be done about it as it if a factor that is always present.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

the pre-sale is long gone. I do not know when it was, but it may be that 1 ETH has cost $ 1,100 at that time.
If the price is still valid, you can now get a lot more tokens for $ 1,100, as 1 ETH today only costs $ 415

With the current ETH pricing condition, there should be a price adjustment for its token because the participants who early supported the project will be harmed if the token sale price is not adjusted to the current ETH price, does the team have an opinion on this issue?

That's the risk of the early birds. There is a big bonus for that.
In addition, things can be different and the ETH Prize goes up. Then the first investors benefit twice and the later have to pay more. There are no adjustments. That's ICO-life :-)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

An interesting project, but I want to ask the developer why GIFcoin? At first I thought that this project is connected with pictures.

GIF means gambling Investment Fund. In that way, this is also catchy and known to many many people. Its really smart name choice by the developer. You agree now with me?
Wow i did not know that and yes indeed it a smart name i can understand what he means with GIF i also thought at the beginning it is connected with pictures but if you go on their website you can know that it is not.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

In addition, things can be different and the ETH Prize goes up. Then the first investors benefit twice and the later have to pay more. There are no adjustments. That's ICO-life :-)

Buying earlier = higher risk, which is why they are rewarded with bigger bonuses, as he said, people who buy early then complain that they bought when eth was high and it dropped, need to start realizing they were rewarded for taking that risk with bonus tokens. It's the reason ICO's are structured like they are, they reward early investors for being interested and taking that extra risk of buying so early, and sitting on unsellable tokens for a while, while the rest of the crypto market fluctuates.

Comparing crypto->crypto->fiat and then complaining that you could have made more now is bad, thats like complaining that you should be able to have BTC back with it was 1$ and its unfair.
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

You're right. No one should compensate for losses depending on the course. With a change in the course of losses all. And no one will correct this, and this is not really necessary. Smart people themselves understand this.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

Risk is possible but some people invested earlier. They got great big bonuses like 60%, 40%. As well if ETH price rising then they will be in huge profit.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Risk is possible but some people invested earlier. They got great big bonuses like 60%, 40%. As well if ETH price rising then they will be in huge profit.
Here I see that the project is moving forward very slowly. Upon receipt of the good results you need more effort and a lot of time. In the meantime, I see and hear only about the large bonuses that also play against the project. And not the fact that when there is a rise Ethereum, then this coin will grow. Although this market is possible. And this ship can sail far ahead.
jess4ever

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

Here I see that the project is moving forward very slowly. Upon receipt of the good results you need more effort and a lot of time. In the meantime, I see and hear only about the large bonuses that also play against the project. And not the fact that when there is a rise Ethereum, then this coin will grow. Although this market is possible. And this ship can sail far ahead.
In my opinion, the fees are excellent. Because of the depreciation of the rate, people began actively buying tokens, in the hope that later the Ether will grow and it will be a success for them.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

Permit me to share a cut from the summary in the White paper

"The idea of GIFcoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is to raise capital, which we'll use to upgrade VitalBet's gambling platform, as well as popularize and promote the VitalBet Brand on the most promising betting markets (countries). After we have completed all these steps, we expect a large increase in VitalBet's clients. As a result, we will share 80% of VitalBet's net profits with our GIFcoin token holders on a yearly basis. As simple as that"

This is by far the most straightforward and unbiased view of gifcoin. They ain't promising anything beyond what they intend to achieve unlike most ico that tell you things they themselves find amusing, too good to be true, here this guys have got what it takes

As what I have understand GIFcoin will help VitalBet to improve their system which in return it will share 80% of VitalBet's net profit. This is something interesting because the team were doing an alternative ways to make their token more useful.

I think you missed the point, Vitalbet is already an existing platform, call it the project itself, Gifcoin is vitalbet itself, not like they are two different entities, all they intend to do is just to raise funds for promotion as they already have their business up and running, that makes this project exciting
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

"The idea of GIFcoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is to raise capital, which we'll use to upgrade VitalBet's gambling platform, as well as popularize and promote the VitalBet Brand on the most promising betting markets (countries). After we have completed all these steps, we expect a large increase in VitalBet's clients. As a result, we will share 80% of VitalBet's net profits with our GIFcoin token holders on a yearly basis. As simple as that"

This is by far the most straightforward and unbiased view of gifcoin. They ain't promising anything beyond what they intend to achieve unlike most ico that tell you things they themselves find amusing, too good to be true, here this guys have got what it takes

As what I have understand GIFcoin will help VitalBet to improve their system which in return it will share 80% of VitalBet's net profit. This is something interesting because the team were doing an alternative ways to make their token more useful.

I think you missed the point, Vitalbet is already an existing platform, call it the project itself, Gifcoin is vitalbet itself, not like they are two different entities, all they intend to do is just to raise funds for promotion as they already have their business up and running, that makes this project exciting
In my opinion, GIFcoin is simply a coin of the VitalBet platform. With the help of this coin, the platform will shift to the use of blockchain technology. My opinion.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

Thats the point. The GIFCOIN ICOs accasion is to push the Vitalbet gambling platform. Ugrading the website, implement cryptocurrencies as payment (including GIFcoin) and acquiring regulations and licensing in 15 new markets.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

GIFcoin: Gambling Investment Fund – An Ethereum-based Token Supported by a Real, Working Business

People have been placing bets for centuries. It comes as no surprise that gambling today has turned into a massive multi-billion dollar industry and has grown considerably since the internet launched.
Among the heaps of Initial Coin Offerings currently, there’s one that’s both revolutionary and remarkable – GIFcoin, the first Gambling Investment Fund globally.
https://coinjournal.net/pr-release/gifcoin-gambling-investment-fund-an-ethereum-based-token-supported-by-a-real-working-business/
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and just take the risks as they come is not easy but you can benefit from it

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

An interesting project, but I want to ask the developer why GIFcoin? At first I thought that this project is connected with pictures.

GIF means gambling Investment Fund. In that way, this is also catchy and known to many many people. Its really smart name choice by the developer. You agree now with me?
Wow i did not know that and yes indeed it a smart name i can understand what he means with GIF i also thought at the beginning it is connected with pictures but if you go on their website you can know that it is not.

As what the GIF means, so the coin is intended to be sort of investment fund. Does that mean you will offer dividends to your coin holder in the future?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

GIFcoin: Gambling Investment Fund – An Ethereum-based Token Supported by a Real, Working Business

People have been placing bets for centuries. It comes as no surprise that gambling today has turned into a massive multi-billion dollar industry and has grown considerably since the internet launched.
Among the heaps of Initial Coin Offerings currently, there’s one that’s both revolutionary and remarkable – GIFcoin, the first Gambling Investment Fund globally.
https://coinjournal.net/pr-release/gifcoin-gambling-investment-fund-an-ethereum-based-token-supported-by-a-real-working-business/
This is an excellent cognitive article, which clearly shows the calculation of potential payments. And the fact is that every year this amount will change and most likely for the better. So, if the platform lasts for more than 10 years, you can collect some money for a happy old age! Grin
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

Betting always gives money/profit to organizers so GIF platform also expected to generate good profit. And 80% will be shared with token holder. What else investors need Wink
It's necessary that developers keep promises, improve the system, don't put investors' money in danger, and also try to collect on the platform as many people as possible to support the coin and make it more stable

You know that GIFcoin has a well working business? Vitalbet has over 20,000 regular customers and make a Net Income of $3,315,871. They will use the GIFcoin ICO for market expansion and for an update of the website.

3 million per year? Or a month?
I think with such a pace of fund-raising, they will be able to increase net profits a couple of times. But it's difficult to gather players on the platform because of competition with other gaming platforms.

The net income of 3 million is for last year. They are able to increase their profit acouple of times, but they need to invest and they decided to do an ICO. The competition in Gambling market is hard for sure, but with a better design and more potential customers, they have a real chance.

After the expansion we should see increase in revenue. Its expected that customers base will grow to 100K+ in near future after the expansion.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

You're right. No one should compensate for losses depending on the course. With a change in the course of losses all. And no one will correct this, and this is not really necessary. Smart people themselves understand this.
For people well familiar with cryptocurrency such sags only please them. At such cost it is much simpler to enter ethereum and it is possible to buy any interesting tokens also. As for GIF, I consider the project it is possible to consider as investment, the team is seriously ready, detailed roadmap and rallied collective with own the building it to us confirms.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:46:51 PM

I have several projects have met with very similar, and such statements, of course there are differences between them, but the whole concept is similar. New projects are now very much there. And it is possible, and likely in the future GIFcoin take its place in this area. The main thing to be in demand in the market and be a worthy competitor.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

As what the GIF means, so the coin is intended to be sort of investment fund. Does that mean you will offer dividends to your coin holder in the future?

That appears to be the case as according to the benefit section of their website it is said "Every GIF token holder will receive a part of VitalBet's profits as a result of our fast growth and success"
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

At the moment, VitalBet is one of the few bookmakers to accept cryptocurrency and will soon accept a plethora of digital assets after development is funded through their ICO. The initial integrations will see the platform add Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Dash, and other liquid digital assets as time goes on.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: