Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39300 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 07:31:36 PM

PG, I knew you would lie and back out of your commit yet (again).  Once again, you've shown yourself to be a thief and a liar.  You asked for a link to the screen FCC documents, I sent you that.  That's what you asked for.  

Too bad we don't give scammer tags anymore.  You are worse than Matthew, as you've now verifably and without question commited twice to sending $200 if I provided information you requested.  I have now done that twice and you are refusing to pay up.  

Now you owe me $200 and you owe a charity of my choice $200.  Not that you'll ever honor your word and commitment, but what can you expect from someone who can't tell the truth and steals from charities?

Pathetic.

Let's this $200 aspect straighten up really quick, you cocksucker! There is only one $200 aspect in question here and it's the original one. The only... I repeat... THE ONLY thing that changed with respect to that $200 is that I was authorizing you to do with it as you wish oppose to having it go to a charity. The kind gesture including you and Sonny using it toward a fine dinner.

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT make the mistake of bringing up that there are now two $200 that I'm obligated to pay, for there is clearly only ONE.

Of all the hundred plus times that you been asked about providing FCC proof as it relates to BFL miners, you never replied, but the first motherfuckin' time you saw an opportunity to take the same MF request outta content, you provide proof via a Nexus 7, claiming that that's the screen that you were in reference to.

Now, we're going to have mega-posts about screens. I honestly didn't even know what was meant when you mentioned screen in that infamous November, 2012, post. I honestly thought it had something to do with some component of BFL miners. I only learnt last night that the screen in question was of the forerunner to the Nexus 7, as I'm sure so did many reading those and this post.

I have more to read on the remainder of this thread, thus apologies for not expressing more ire, for I'm saving it up for what I'm sure to be a subsequent post.

Right, so your complete lack of understanding of the situation didn't prevent you from making an ill informed post (Seems to be par for the course, for you), agreeing to an ill informed agreement and generally making an ass of yourself... but it DOES prevent you from honoring your commitment, got it.  It's nice to be selective like that, I would imagine.

You lying piece of shit.

PS - what is your obsession with cocks?  

Seriously, I love cocks! Big ones, small ones, different colored ones. Why do you ask? Is there a major Cock Festival that BFL is hosting with Jody as the MC?

fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:34:44 PM

Just another proof that BFL people are dangerous. You should go in court for those public accusations.

When you attack someone, get ready for your money back.

This is valid in this forum like IRL.

end of line.

Xian is a great example.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 07:35:46 PM

Darin, you really need to seek help.  You are in contact with children on a daily basis and you are unstable and delusional.  I honestly fear for the children you are in charge of.  You see me in every poster on this forum.  You disbelieve benign government websites like the FCC's (You probably think I somehow hacked into the FCC's DB and changed things, no doubt.).  You are one screwed up individual man.  It's no wonder you had to travel to Asia to start your own school, no Canadian or US institution would allow you within 250 feet of a child after seeing your mental evaluation scores.

That weirdo work with children ?!?  Shocked
In Asia...yeah...yeah...ok...i have the picture now...

Yeah, check this out: http://www.canadianmontessori.org/about.html

Click the mail to link on the top.  Guess who's name pops up... and the whois registration for the domain, you guessed it, our friend Darin Bicknell.  Talk about frightening.  He couldn't get approved in Canada (I suspect because of his legal problems) and decided to move somewhere with less stringent laws governing people such as himself coming in contact with children.  I believe his wife is listed as the "owner" of the school, which is probably why he was able to pass a background check to get the place started.  For bonus points, check out his video's on Youtube.  Dude is classic coiled spring waiting to go off.

When did it become acceptable for COOs of companies to go Full-Dox on people? I missed that memo. Enlighten us, Josh. I bet you don't have an answer.

THIS BOY AIN'T RIGHT!

And you complain a lot.  It is acceptable as long as the person he answers to allows it, full stop.  If it wasn't, he likely would no longer be employed.

Really, get a hobby that doesn't involve Josh or BFL.  You look like a creepy stalker on here.

Said the guy that I just proved to, showing that Josh/BFL lies.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 07:37:55 PM

Oh?  Care to provide a single shred of proof that I've lied?  There's not a single person here that's been able to back up this claim, yet I've demonstrated it through your own posts multiple times that you're a liar.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 07:41:13 PM

Oh?  Care to provide a single shred of proof that I've lied?  There's not a single person here that's been able to back up this claim, yet I've demonstrated it through your own posts multiple times that you're a liar.

MADNESS!
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:41:56 PM

Only liars are ButterflyLabs
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 07:59:31 PM

Josh, would you be so kind as to state which, what and when the screen was passed by the FCC? Us monumental assholes ain't got a clue as to how the FCC site works and desperately need your expertise in helping us find the info.

As soon as you show us, I will send that $200 I owe you/BFL, and you can use if for whatevery you want. It doesn't have to go to any charity. You, Sonny, and your wifes/lady friends can go to a fancy restaurant and enjoy a fine meal using the funds. No problem here, bud.

All you have to do is show us monumental assholes where to look, and your golden, and we're square.

I'll also take a week off and not state one iota negative comment about you, Sonny, BFL, et al. I promise... I mean Honest Abe.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...

But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

It is clearly obvious that I did indeed inquire about a screen. But I honestly mistaken that screen as some component of the MR and not a peripheral device, in this case turning out to be the obsolete forerunner of the Nexus 7, of which Josh was so kindly provided the FCC link to.

I am now having this stuck up my ass because of the way I asked a question, a question I, among others, have asked easily a hundred times with various sentence structures, all of which Josh and BFL have ignored. But, this one time he saw an opening to take the same exact request, albeit asked differently, and provide false information.

This motherfuckin' cocksucker is now trying to turn the tables on me, and question my integrity. This I will not stand for!

MADNESS!
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 08:02:15 PM

Josh, would you be so kind as to state which, what and when the screen was passed by the FCC? Us monumental assholes ain't got a clue as to how the FCC site works and desperately need your expertise in helping us find the info.

As soon as you show us, I will send that $200 I owe you/BFL, and you can use if for whatevery you want. It doesn't have to go to any charity. You, Sonny, and your wifes/lady friends can go to a fancy restaurant and enjoy a fine meal using the funds. No problem here, bud.

All you have to do is show us monumental assholes where to look, and your golden, and we're square.

I'll also take a week off and not state one iota negative comment about you, Sonny, BFL, et al. I promise... I mean Honest Abe.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...

But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

It is clearly obvious that I did indeed inquire about a screen. But I honestly mistaken that screen as some component of the MR and not a peripheral device, in this case turning out to be the obsolete forerunner of the Nexus 7, of which Josh was so kindly provided the FCC link to.

I am now having this stuck up my ass because of the way I asked a question, a question I, among others, have asked easily a hundred times, all of which Josh and BFL have ignored.

This motherfuckin' cocksucker is now trying to turn the tables on me, and question my integrity. This I will not stand for!

Nobody is questioning your integrity here, Bruno Kucinskas.  We've already established that you have no integrity and that you're a liar and a thief.  This was established a long time ago.  We are just confirming it again and again, every time you post.

Seriously, what is your fixation with cocksucking? 

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:17:00 PM

I have to wonder about how much time BFL_Josh/Inaba is spending in this thread. Is he trying to bury something? Is he afraid of being sued?
I also notice BFL_Josh/Inaba is still dodging this statement he made. I am sure his lawyers told him never to speak of it again.

When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

With the bump in power requirements on the MR and the new screen, we had to make changes, although the new screen is already certified.  We are doing all the devices at once, since they all share the same board.

Of course, that "Jalapeno" could not have existed (nor the other devices) because as we found out later the chips had not reached BFL from the fab until Feb 2013. When they did, there were major issues with heat and power and their first board design did not work. The issues were so serious in fact that they could not use the original Jalapeno form factor. They had to put them in the singles cases.

That is the material misstatement that BFL made about the status of their product. Anyone who wants to demonstrate civil fraud charges can add that statement to their evidence list.

And the thread is back on track.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:24:15 PM

I just got a reply from BFL:
Peter,
We estimate the bulk of the pre-orders will be shipped by the end of September. We are not granting refunds at this time. That is all I am able to share with you at this time.
Regards,
name (censored)
BF Labs, Inc.
What a bullshit. They spent four months producing two weeks worth of orders. Now they somehow magically do 25-times more orders in just one month, e.g. 1/4th of the time? That would be possible only if the units are already produced, but instead of being shipped, has been hashing secretly for someone else.
Common sense would dictate sheer volume of orders once they opened it up.  But unfortunately, common sense is not common on this forum.  The hashing argument is one of the old standbys, debunked time and again, yet it still rears it's ugly head.  Listen to K9 sometime...  BFL is DAMN LUCKY to have 80TH on the network, and counting 150TH of Avalon chips he admits "Right now, all that I am aware of is the chips supposedly left Yifu's hands but never arrived in the customers".  But that 150TH drops BFL down to like 30TH on the network.  So by k9's theories alone you are mistaken about BFL hashing with customer rigs.
Oh look, you are spreading lies again. Quoted for posterity.
There were 97 Avalon chip batches of 10,000 chips each that was posted in a spreadsheet. That is roughly 300TH. The official story is:
While we have send out some chip orders, there is currently ~200k chips stuck in custom right at this moment for about 2 weeks now, this matter is very painful for us and our customers.
That is only 22% of their chip orderbook. They were still shipping out chip orders as of 8/19. Orders destined for addresses inside China would not require customs, so those chips have had 1.5 months to get onto boards and into the hash rate.
If *I* am spreading lies, then logic dictates you are as well. I merely cut and pasted a comment you made, the same as you have done to me many times, only *I* used a single source of information and you used multiples threads to make it looks like it was a single statement.

Not my fault you don't think before you type.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
EngMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:28:31 PM

Inaba/BFL_Josh: Perhaps you could make all of this simple for everyone involved. Since you are on record as stating the the FCC certification of the units (not just a 3rd party screen) was pending months ago,  why have you not answered the simple questions concerning said failure to certify?

Note that I know you will not answer my question above, I'll most likely be called a name instead...but for posterities sake when your company is sued into oblivion. It seems like the only way to make a profit from you is to buy a Jalapeño and then sue shortly in small claims court for non delivery. Please understand that I don't advocate for this.

Also Josh, please watch your language... eventually you might piss off a protected group and I'm sure BFL would throw you to the wolves to protect their "business", just like their customers feel each day.

Sorry, I'm all sold out of x6500's.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:30:46 PM

If you haven't already contacted your attorney general and FTC going for a lawsuit is just stupid.  A lawsuit likely means a partial recovery (and a guaranteed loss) many months from now.  The FTC or attorney generals office could work with you to get a refund much sooner.

Take the easy route before the hard route. 
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:35:03 PM

I have to wonder about how much time BFL_Josh/Inaba is spending in this thread. Is he trying to bury something? Is he afraid of being sued?
I also notice BFL_Josh/Inaba is still dodging this statement he made. I am sure his lawyers told him never to speak of it again.

When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

With the bump in power requirements on the MR and the new screen, we had to make changes, although the new screen is already certified.  We are doing all the devices at once, since they all share the same board.

Of course, that "Jalapeno" could not have existed (nor the other devices) because as we found out later the chips had not reached BFL from the fab until Feb 2013. When they did, there were major issues with heat and power and their first board design did not work. The issues were so serious in fact that they could not use the original Jalapeno form factor. They had to put them in the singles cases.

That is the material misstatement that BFL made about the status of their product. Anyone who wants to demonstrate civil fraud charges can add that statement to their evidence list.

And the thread is back on track.
Their lawyer probably told them they had their ass or their head on backwards.

They probably disagreed on that.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:39:41 PM

If you haven't already contacted your attorney general and FTC going for a lawsuit is just stupid.  A lawsuit likely means a partial recovery (and a guaranteed loss) many months from now.  The FTC or attorney generals office could work with you to get a refund much sooner.

Take the easy route before the hard route. 

Quite a few people reported having done so. That will only get you a refund.
I think some people want to take it a step further and punish BFL via the courts.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 08:40:35 PM

Another open invite, everybody!
Jaymax

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:42:16 PM

You guys have some kind of sick obsession with BFL and Josh himself.

Can you not tell he doesn't give two fucks about what anyone here says? You are basically getting trolled by even responding to him.

Why not just do the lawsuit instead of the endless banter?

It's like the special Olympics in here.

Nut up or shut up.

QFMFT!
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:45:55 PM

Well this thread has been gone completely to a shithole.

Bitcoin forums are such pure comedy.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 08:46:52 PM

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...

But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

I am now having this stuck up my ass because of the way I asked a question, a question I, among others, have asked easily a hundred times, all of which Josh and BFL have ignored.

Nobody is questioning your integrity here, Bruno Kucinskas.  We've already established that you have no integrity and that you're a liar and a thief.  This was established a long time ago.  We are just confirming it again and again, every time you post.

Seriously, what is your fixation with cocksucking?  

Seriously, when I Google cocksucking, I get excited when I see a banana.

Seriously, what's your fixation on ignoring the question pertaining to Sonny K. of whom you claimed to have met upon your first visit to BFL? Or are you waiting for the same exact question to be posed a different way so that you can then safely address it as you think you so cleverly done with the FCC concern?
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:47:32 PM

Can you not tell he doesn't give two fucks about what anyone here says? You are basically getting trolled by even responding to him.

Nut up or shut up.

QFMFT!

Josh makes mistakes. When he gets angry or has to post a lot, he makes mistakes. That is why most of his posts contain little more than insults. If they contained actual content then it might contradict something he said earlier. The stakes are a little higher now (judging from BFL_Josh/Inaba's prolonged presence in this thread) so they are trying extra hard to derail the thread and bury any actual information about the lawsuit.

That is why these sorts of threads need to be in self-moderated threads so that the organizer can delete off topic posts.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 08:55:24 PM

Nut up or shut up.

QFMFT!

Josh makes mistakes. When he gets angry or has to post a lot, he makes mistakes. That is why most of his posts contain little more than insults. If they contained actual content then it might contradict something he said earlier. The stakes are a little higher now (judging from BFL_Josh/Inaba's prolonged presence in this thread) so they are trying extra hard to derail the thread and bury any actual information about the lawsuit.

That is why these sorts of threads need to be in self-moderated threads so that the organizer can delete off topic posts.

I just thought of something, K9. That motherfuckin' Josh was awfly quiet prior to BFL started taking orders for their Monarch. But, as soon as BFL's coffer was once again filled with $7M+ USD, he returns here worse than he was before.

It wouldn't surprise me the least if somebody truly does try to stick a broomstick up his ass.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: