Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:50:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The investment  (Read 1101 times)
OLX

Activity: 173
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

A lot of scamcoins can make money, don't get it twisted. Dogecoin has made people rich, and so has TRX. That's right, I said TRX is a scamcoin.
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

I want to invest also but I don't still have enough knowledge in vesting and in choosing coins.I will take those suggestions to start up.
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

I want to invest also but I don't still have enough knowledge in vesting and in choosing coins.I will take those suggestions to start up.
try to do some analysis and do not forget to keep monitoring the coins you want to invest, personally I'm trying to deepen the NEO because I think neo will be a substitute for ethereum in the future

hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:11:38 AM

Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
Be consistent with your principles.
Be patient and think hard.

Well, if you don't understand or know the purpose and objective of the coin you wished to invest, there is a white paper that gives you any information you want to know about a coin. Reading through blogs and articles will also help you in determining where, when and what coin to invest. In this way we can build up our knowledge when it comes to cryptocurrency coins around us.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:36:18 AM

I think it's so hard to invest in ICO 'coz we don't if this is legit or scam.
Why we will risk our hard earned money for it? If you really want to invest research thoroughly and study it's whitepaper if it really true company.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:30:58 AM

I do not put my money in coins, because I do not know how to trade. I take part only in bounty companies and I put up my strength. and patience really needs a lot.
why do not you want to try it first ? because profits with staying up it will be very large when compared to just following the bounty campaign only. or you can allocate half of the bounty results to trade on the market

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.

I think these are very important advices. In addition to these, I can say that, the traders shouldn't trade with the big amounts, because the prices are so volatile.
yes it is true gan with current market conditions that have not been stable better trade with a small amount so as not to suffer huge losses.
Be patient and consistent trading with small and optimistic numbers can get considerable results.

You are right. In my opinion, an investment must be reasonable, and it should not carry a big danger for  the economic situation of the trader.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

In my opinion that`s necessary to invest in crypto currency, while this is only at the initial stage and u need to invest only that amount, which it`s not a pity to lose i think.
Agree with you!
You have to divesificate your risks.
i40u

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

These are the tips, but it's silly to hope its that simple. People who can foresee all the events are simply not. Many just successfully adjust to the market, and thats it.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:27:18 AM

Im agree, Do your own research before entering invesment. A lot of investors are buying ICO's but they dont know what the real behind the project. Sometimes they want because trending and even though the project is not good. Investment in crypto is risky so better invest only you can afford to lose.

#Taklimakan
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

This a good suggestion for every newbie in the industry out there and I personally doing this because I want a long term investment. To evaluate what the statement is, it says that do research before you start investing in a coin specially if it is still under ICO. Make sure that it has niche market, their are target users that is feasible, not a ponzi scheme or any get rich quick scheme because most of the time it is a scam. Inspect also the team and the roadmap if the team are true person existing with atleast good records in the industry and the roadmap should be attainable.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:28:01 AM

Investment is needed once if we will start the job, if we do not have Investment work then we will be hard to discuss the cooperation of our friends.

danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:37:49 AM

For now, Im investing somoe coins that I do not understand!
Im iin trading so I just first watch its graphical thread if that coin can give me somoe profit.
but Investing in ICO is different, must search and know what that project can offer!
I have principles but I oftenly not followed it for my trading action, but I suggest to all, follow your principles Smiley....

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

yes you're right, but at least I'm always trying to learn and monitor the development of coins, could be by following his bounty program.
Sometimes there are always obstacles even when I do that, but at least that way we can be more confident if we really want to invest in new coins.
AnnyPanny

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

Be sure to analyze the project!  I need completely understanding ICO project. So I desided for myself to invest in ready-made products.I find the project that not just promise, but has been already working! BiNeuro - The Neuronet to manage Google PPC advertising campaign. Here is the Token Sale link https://bineuro.com/web/
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

Investment is a term with some understanding related to finance and economics. The term relates to the accumulation of an asset form with a hope of gaining profit in the future. Sometimes, investment is also called as capital investment.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

Yes, that is definitely true.  You should understand everything about the coin prior to investing. Analyze the project carefully and know everything about it including its concept and basis.  Your knowledge about the project is the best foundation so you will not easily be affected and panic whatever will happen.   Meaning, you should be a true believer in it and not because other people make money from it.  This is because if you truly understand the basis of your coin, you will not be easily affected even its value deflates.  Principle really matters and you have to stick with it.

But no matter how true believer you are, you must still put in mind that investing is like gambling so, You should not to invest you cannot afford to lose.  
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

Yet the main key to successful investment is information. Many forget about this aspect and start just looking at the price, it is wrong.
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

Totally agree with you, but not always you are simple that you need to have a lot of false information on the Internet!
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

I normally invest only in projects that I think will give a reasonable return on interest. Some projects however, like WePower, universa and singularity, I tend to give those some extra time.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: