Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The investment  (Read 1100 times)
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
Be consistent with your principles.
Be patient and think hard.

there are many more factors to consider, sometimes it's impossible to predict what happens and it's all down to one's luck. INvesting is very complex process, one needs to learn from experience.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:41:30 AM

Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.

there are many more factors to consider, sometimes it's impossible to predict what happens and it's all down to one's luck. INvesting is very complex process, one needs to learn from experience.
2018 is the year for Cryptocurrency trading. Thousands of Entrepreneurs have discovered that Cryptocurrency investing is the best way to fund for my life, sometimes making 1000 times their money back on ONE coin.But first is knowledge.
kllondd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

To make investments profitable, it is very important to collect and research as much information about the coin you are going to invest in. You should know everything about the coin. Do not invest, relying only on someone else's opinion.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Investment must done but within the limit amount invested beyond limit always painful secondly take small moves and sell with the small gain never wait for huge profit that may cause loss if you have some costly coin hold it that will pay more.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

Select good investments and Moreover, that could be for the long term of course. need to see the team that should also be done to be sure of what's invested. indeed sometimes be consistent and be patient it is quite difficult to do. but it is one that should be able to have in your investment.
GolruShu

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

Regardless of whether you don't comprehend the coin doesn't mean it's awful for you to contribute on it as of now. There are a few occurrences that individuals contribute on a specific money due to it being drifting via web-based networking media and still it works. Much considerably more if fortunes is with you, there is nothing that can prevent you from picking up benefit out from a coin you don't get it.
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

It seems the big players are trying to signal that they are trying to go long. However we have to be cautious and trade responsibly not be greedy, take profits and be happy.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

I think investing in coins is a lot of profit we get every day, with trading on alt, so we will also benefit every day.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

Definitely, not everything worth investing in, most especially when you have no knowledge about it, because you might get to a point and become lost. Also take good record of all your investments. Know when to hold and when to sell.
derihendra

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

if you want to invest in crypto, choose a good crypto, if you choose wrong crypto, you can lose, for that be careful in investment crypto

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

yes I agree with you, do not invest in coins you do not understand, because of ignorance or lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency can be bad, and lose your future investment
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

I think investing in coins is a lot of profit we get every day, with trading on alt, so we will also benefit every day.
To profit by trading coins, be it altcoins or bitcoins, you need to have a lot of experience, knowledge, skills, in general it is very difficult, because at stake is your money that you can lose.
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

I think it was pretty common sense for an investor to research first before going into something deep, well at least for those with experience and smart.
kookidun

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

Learning about the coin you are investing in is not necessary, but it can greatly improve your chances of getting out of trading at a profit.
HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

There are two sorts of speculation initially is long haul and second is here and now . On the off chance that you need to keep coins for an extensive stretch of time say four to five years , it will be long haul speculation. Be that as it may in the event that you need to purchase and offer habitually , it will be called as here and now venture , exchanging. It is constantly better to keep the speculation for long haul for getting fruitfull comes about.
Remulewak

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

Indeed I think venture is great particularly today when those great altcoins out there are as yet seeping out from their low market esteem these days, so the best thing that I could propose to you is to contribute right currently to those low esteemed altcoins right now which you think will have the more noteworthy opportunity to build its fairly estimated worth one month from now or possibly who knows this coming weeks maybe.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

I think for investment you should first learn how it can benefit from investment and what makes loss of investment, so you can determine your step for a good investment and true.
BitRo

Activity: 289

Semux BFT consensus algorithm

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

I agree that you need to carefully select projects. But in some cases it is necessary to invest in projects without an idea, but with a high hype. Sometimes such projects give a great profit.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

I think we invest in krypto now a good time you can do, because now you will also get better profit, but with you invest in krypto also really be patient and can control your emotion, so you will not lose investment You.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

I do not invest in any coins I invest with my senior guidance because I have not understood every new coin and stage of learning
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: