Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
Janodevera

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

All in all, bitcoin is more secure than most existing financial services, including legacy banking platforms like swift, which has been compromised repeatedly by hackers. But all of this speaks only to the technical security of bitcoin. Its financial security is another matter. As the boom or if you prefer bubble keeps growing, the prospect of a bitcoin collapse could do damage to many individuals, not least of those who are signing up for bitcoin-related IRA products. Even more worrying are the warnings about how the impending bitcoin futures market may not stabilize prices as promised, but could end up contaminating the larger financial system. More on that below. Have a nice weekend
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

I believe Bitcoin is really secured. Its transactions are very transparent, no one is controlling the flow of it, It is secured compared to our old school banking/financial systems.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

I think bitcoin is very safe because bitcoin defense is very strong. now people are hard to break the bitcoin, so most importantly do not give our personal bitcoin keys to others because this will be the cause of our bitcoin wallet disappearing.
at this time tidah need to hesitate to save bitcoin because the price will soon soar.

greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

No, bitcoin amount is vulnerable to hackers. Investment is profitable to hackers. If hackers hack crypto they will not get all but a little amount but big in real. Bit coin is safe in term of actual bitcoin but in digital it also depends to the owner and it's software and hardware. Also there is risk in investing bitcoin. There is advantage and disadvantage.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

Everything is secure when you really need it. I can't even imagine the machine that can desyphe bitcoin blocks nowadays to steal our money...

MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

You have to learn about bitcoin perfectly when you will want to invest into this coin because it is a very expensive coin and most of the people cant afford to invest into it for the cause of that. I think this is the perfect coin to invest because it is really safe coin but it will be harmful if you can not deal perfectly.

Some people deals with it without knowing it perfectly and for this reason they loses their money. It is very much safe but sometimes it is risky when you will transfer money to other places so that you have to be more careful when you will transfer it from one place to other. You have to take a good look at your own coin and protect them from any type of risk. Be careful about your coin and deal with them with care, if you do your work correctly then there will no chance to lose your single amount of money.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
NO, if you said in prospect for Bitcoin, i must said it very risky to do. Why? Because, the price easily changed even in second. But if you said about Transaction, it is safe because every transaction has their hash and chipper that hard to broke

Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

Although it has a number of advantages compared to the currency of "conventional", Bitcoin instead has no risk. There are some threats that lurk the users of this virtual money. One of them relates to the issue of the storage of Bitcoin,only that opinion of me. thank you!
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

there really is not a safe investment in this world gan includinguk bitcoin, bitcoin is not safe but we can safely safeguard in storing data related to Bitcoin, and also we do not save too much bitcoin in vip.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
I think Bitcoin is more secure than any other thing. In Bitcoin no one can track your transaction. Not even your government track your transactions. I was started investing in BTC before two years. Since 2016 to 2018 after spending two years in BTC, I was not facing any kind of trouble of hackers or anything else. It’s transactions also very fast. And most importantly it’s in your hand how to manipulate the account. If you regularly take precaution, then you don’t need to take too much tension.
Bitcoin itself is very secure because it uses the blockchain technology. It is not that we cannot crack blockchain technology, it just requires a lot of time and resources because it is very complex. The reason is simple. In block chain, there is a continuously growing list of record which are basically known as the blocks. These are linked with each other and on top of that secured with cryptography (it is SHA-256 hash). All the blunders are done by holders.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is very safe because bitcoin has proven good security and bitcoin has a strong security record, and the most common Bitcoin weakness lies in its user error.

t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

I can say that, yes bitcoin is secure. But. But expect that there will be up and down when you invest in Bitcoin. We all know that there are times that the value is getting low then getting high. So if we are a patient and strategic person then maybe you will be success  in this kind of business. Its not Christmas all the time.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

Surely bitcoin is most secure and if there was any doubt about bitcoin security then such high qualified people and such big investor will never choose bitcoin for investing and working and also we have never seen such a news against bitcoin security. So feel free to invest here.
I have seen a lot of people complain about getting hacked and all other problems they had, but since I got into Bitcoin, I haven’t had such a problem and that's because I’m always careful with the way I use my wallet, not only my wallets, I also mind how I use devices that has my wallets in them.

It’s always best to have a separate device or system for your cryptocurrencies. There is not much problem with having in the same system you use, but you have to be careful and maintain some safety measures like not clicking any URL you don’t know about and not downloading unknown files.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is very safe because bitcoin has proven good security and bitcoin has a strong security record, and the most common Bitcoin weakness lies in its user error.
You still need to be very careful how you use your bitcoins and how you use your private keys. Rule number one: Keep you private keys private. You don't go around showing your passwords.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

I think bitcoin is not really secure. Because of hackers and scammers. Its up to the holder of bitcoin how he will make his bitcoin be secured.

mkettler

Activity: 66
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

To the extent I know, bitcoin is secure however it isn't protected programmers. On the off chance that a programmer needs to hack your record or wallet, that programmer will do everything that he can to hack your record or wallet. In any case, to keep that to happen, make different records and wallets. Likewise, simply keep your records private even to your family and companions. Try not to advise your passwords to anybody. In that way, you can secure your bitcoin and also your cash.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

Yes I think Bitcoin is a secure crypto .their is no reason to question the secured ness of its transaction .I am the one who will testified that bitcoin is a secured in a investment and on its transaction .
The security of the bitcoin is something that has been argued for very long and there is no doubt that the security of is the very element which distinguishes it over other forms of currency.

The physical currency has always been a cause of pain in the head when it comes to securing it, transferring of it, making any transaction, these processes were always been something that needed special attention talking about physical currency, the problem is solved quite efficiently using cryptocurrency.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

To the extent I know, bitcoin is secure however it isn't protected programmers. On the off chance that a programmer needs to hack your record or wallet, that programmer will do everything that he can to hack your record or wallet. In any case, to keep that to happen, make different records and wallets. Likewise, simply keep your records private even to your family and companions. Try not to advise your passwords to anybody. In that way, you can secure your bitcoin and also your cash.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

For how I have been thinking the security of the bitcoin is not secure. Hard-drive crashes aren't the only threat facing a Bitcoin investor—hacking can be a problem, too.
Bitcoin exchanges are online services that lets people buy and sell Bitcoin (and similar cryptocurrencies) using a website or mobile app. They are primary gateway through which most consumers buy and sell Bitcoin. And, just like other online companies, they can be hacked.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

You need to be careful with your coins, because once they are gone, you won't get them back. The computer can be compromised, the private keys on your usb-stick stolen by a so called friend, you can send your coins to the wrong address. Everything before can be avoided when you work carefully and cautious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: