Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
You can ensure that your bitcoin is safe if you stored it in trusted bitcoin wallets. There are many people who loses their bitcoins because they are using low quality bitcoin wallet. You should really store your bitcoin in safe bitcoin wallets.
The cryptocurrency carries some well-known risks,the price could drop precipitously, and scams have been reported. But there's also another, more technological danger and that one crashed hard drive or online hacking incident can wipe out an owner's stash of Bitcoin, leaving them with essentially no recourse. But it’s very safe, if you follow some basic security practices. So if you're looking for a safe investment, you're probably better off sticking to more conventional options.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

Bitcoin Is Essential And yes It's Secure.Bitcoin Transactions Is Really Excellent No One   Track It.SO Bitcoin Is the Safest Transaction System.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
You can ensure that your bitcoin is safe if you stored it in trusted bitcoin wallets. There are many people who loses their bitcoins because they are using low quality bitcoin wallet. You should really store your bitcoin in safe bitcoin wallets.
The cryptocurrency carries some well-known risks,the price could drop precipitously, and scams have been reported. But there's also another, more technological danger and that one crashed hard drive or online hacking incident can wipe out an owner's stash of Bitcoin, leaving them with essentially no recourse. But it’s very safe, if you follow some basic security practices. So if you're looking for a safe investment, you're probably better off sticking to more conventional options.
In my opinion bitcoin is secure but you should properly check your account because some of people want to hack bitcoin and that is much better to make sure that your account is save otherwise bitcoin is really secure currency and you should invest in bitcoin without any fear.

Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

It depends if your are talking about bitcoin as currency or as investment.
As currency it's very safe, because - if you take care of your key - it' impossible to steal it.
As investment, as you can see, it's very volatile, so nobody knows what it will happen, even in the next future.
We'll see.

novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

Bitcoin is very safe and secure. But of course you need to be careful in your password too you should keep on it and you must only know your account and password. About your private key you must keep it on a private folder or save it on hard disk or print on paper. It is up to you how to secure btc because you are the controller of your account.
Coinbase and Gemini are the two highest-profile Bitcoin exchanges.Both exchanges take measures to protect Bitcoin deposits. For instance, they claim to store only small percentage of cryptocurrencies online at any one time, with the vast majority being held in offline cold storage, out of reach of any potential hacker.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:26:07 PM

All Crypto is speculative however if you believe in the underlying blockchain tech and you choose to assume the risk of the investment in the coin then the safest most secure way is to store your digital assets off of the exchange in cold storage where you have full control of your private keys. This ICO's exchange allows you the ability to control your private keys securely off their exchange while targeting to bring the masses into crypto which would make this new market more stable for us all. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

When you have brain inside your head you will not lose your money. Everything you need to know is downloading different pirate is bad Grin and same password on different sites also bad.

Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:09:44 AM

This could mean two things, bitcoin security to hackers and bitcoin security in terms of investment. With regards bitcoin's security to hackers, we have a different ways of securing our coins from hackers. You know nothing is safe in the internet, there is always a chance that this could be hacked no matter what. For me, the best way to secure my coin is using the 2FA feature of my wallet.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:04:01 AM

I think that bitcoin is so secure. When banks was secured bitcoin is more secured so that bitcoin will not be able to hacked by anyone proffesional hackers. Bitcoin security is better more than banks because bitcoin will never been hacked and i know that bitcoin is so broad thing that makes your investment surely secured and growth by the bitcoin securedness .
CoralHealth

Activity: 31
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

The security is fantastic but it does put the onus on you to protect your private keys and take necessary precautions like moving assets to cold storage as soon as you can. While bitcoin itself is very secure cyber thieves have become more sophisticated in their scams and unlike with a traditional bank you'll have far fewer options for getting those funds back.

Coral Health
Building a more connected future in healthcare.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

Bitcoin is a good market to invest in and if you know how to invest then it will give you a great profit. However, I do not think it's safe. Because my bitcoin wallet is not safe. Whenever you are not careful, it can be infiltrated by others and taken away. With this market I am very afraid of hacker experts.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

Bitcoin per se is secured, more secured that financial institutions. wallets are what is being hacked and not secured. So there is really a need to invest on hard wallets which will keep your bitcoins safe.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

Bitcoin is very secured, but it depends on our individual way how we will do things to make it safe. It is not secured if you forsaken your bitcoin. You have to care it because if you make a mistake it cannot be restored.

Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

Well it's heavily encrypted, it takes at least 50 years before people will be able to really get private key, probably much longer.

You could however say that the mining is too centralized and that some other cryptos are more decentralized and safer
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

It is secure, if you keep your bitcoin in a wallet and chooses reliable exchange platforms. Even some smartphones are planning to install "cold" wallets in smartphones to keep bitcoin safe. So, technology is improving just to enable us to use cryptocurrencies.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:47:32 AM

Bitcoin is very secured, but it depends on our individual way how we will do things to make it safe. It is not secured if you forsaken your bitcoin. You have to care it because if you make a mistake it cannot be restored.
Bitcoin is very secure even rich and billionaires are also investing here and I’m investing here from a long time when I start investment here so at that time I fell bit nervous and I was thinking that maybe I lose here but then with a passage of time bitcoin fell me that its really secure and now I have a lot of money and I’m investing here with my real money.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:05:25 AM

Bitcoin is secure in my opinion. There were past incidents that affected bitcoin prices like the Mt. Gox hacking but bitcoin itself as a technology has nothing to do with it. I agree though that some of bitcoin investors are just looking for profit and didn't really understood well.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:45:43 AM

All in all, bitcoin is more safe and secure than most existing financial services, including legacy banking platforms like SWIFT, which has been compromised repeatedly by hackers. Regular backups of a bitcoin wallet are essential to protect against computer failure, theft and human error, but never store them online, especially if the backup is not encrypted.
Jicokh79

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:05:23 AM

It's safe to do so if you do the right thing, and do not venture into free places, because there's nothing for everyone else to do for free. Please secure your account with the best support tools available. good luck.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:13:25 AM

we much sure that we secure in bitcoin...Bitcoin is secure on all the ways, but transaction in bitcoin is worrisome now. Bitcoin is not only sage for investors but it is a gold eggs laying duck which gives more profit like x10 times for their investment. The investor need to just wait for the duck to lay its golden eggs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: