Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving is not safe  (Read 861 times)
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I think newbies like you should make a thorough research first before putting your insights here in the forums, it only proves that you just want to rank up here and later on join signature campaign for profit purposes.
first of all personal wallet can't be hacked and 2nd is the prices of crypto will not always pump up and that is the part of the risk of this investment, just like any other investment it will always have a risk attached to it.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

Sorry to say that your statement is not right.Because people of all over the world are saving bitcoin and also investing in bitcoin.There is no way to cheat anyone through bitcoin because no one can control bitcoin even the inventor.That's why bitcoin is totally safe.
Then why would you put the topic title in that way? If you do believe then you should be saying that Bitcoin saving safe and not as stupid as you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:45:04 AM

There really is risk in every investment like bitcoin. We can not blame you to worry about bitcoin's fluctuating price. Invest only the money that you can afford to lose. And always remember that the reward is far more higher than losses.

adsadsx

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:40:14 AM

I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I think newbies like you should make a thorough research first before putting your insights here in the forums, it only proves that you just want to rank up here and later on join signature campaign for profit purposes.
first of all personal wallet can't be hacked and 2nd is the prices of crypto will not always pump up and that is the part of the risk of this investment, just like any other investment it will always have a risk attached to it.

Different people on the "safety" is not the same definition, be sure to study it yourself, do not trust anyone. Bank savings and the risk of inflation depreciation, bitcoin although the risk is relatively large, but the returns are high.
yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

I also think Bitcoin savings is unsafe, because hackers can invade your wallet, and lost bitcoin you will not be able to get it back.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:47:15 AM

I also think Bitcoin savings is unsafe, because hackers can invade your wallet, and lost bitcoin you will not be able to get it back.

wallets is supposedly secured by you, it is duly your responsibility how you will secure it, this is also true to physical wallet for fiats, do you expect to go complacent while your wallet is exposed to public without being worried to get stolen.
 Cheesy
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:48:02 AM

There are what we call cold wallets, where you could save or hold bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies offline, which means the chance of hackers hacking your accounts or wallet is very small. The real matter here is Holding bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies is very risky, I wouldnt say that it is safe, the term that I prefer to use is risky. But, although the risk of losing large profit or investment is always at the door, the chance of making it big is as big as well. meaning to say that, investing in cryptocurrencies has this risk, so anybody who wants to jump in the cryptoworld should be ready to tako on the risk.

melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:50:51 AM

Different people on the "safety" is not the same definition, be sure to study it yourself, do not trust anyone. Bank savings and the risk of inflation depreciation, bitcoin although the risk is relatively large, but the returns are high.
Bitcoin saving are one of the best thing to do for that you may have some profit to earn for cause the chances of it are very good than you are able to save some in a real world of saving money in bitcoin tha price of it have the chance to go up.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:51:55 AM

Technically safe if you're careful.   Investment wise, of course it's high risk because we don't even know if it's lifespan will be .5 or 100 years.   But that is the same for every human.  

sent from my X6
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:05:06 AM

Bitcoin saving is safe if you just protect it from others, yes there's a chance that you are being hacked by others but who are here letting it happened? If you trust bitcoin you can't say that bitcoin saving is not safe I think you are a negative thinker person because you always look on negative side.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:11:04 AM

yes, you are right, the crypto world is often hacking, and not just bitcoin can be hacked, but also crypto market is easily hacked by hackers, as happened in japan, crypto exchanged coincheck 7.1 trillion in NEM . and this coincheck has the largest crypto trading volume reaching 32%. and as a result of this occure, the crypto value becomes a drops.
the conclusion, that we must know first about the world of crypto before plunging, yes, the profits are great, but the risk is much higher. look at! the largest crypto exchange is easy to hack, and what about our bitcoin wallet. very easy for hacker.so lets safe or wallet with privasi, or authy, and other way.

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

If we keep a bitcoin or coin in our personal wallet for me, it's very safe to store bitcoin in my personal wallet to hold and sell bitcoins at higher prices to get more profit, but the security of our wallet depends on our own desires. My private key can not be accessed by anyone, except myself.
buhuchain

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

You're right, my wallet has been hacked, the key is no place to get it back.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:02:08 AM

Saving bitcoin is worth it because you can make more profit in the future.  Because they have many hackers now in the online so you need to secure your accounts to them.  Because once hacker gets your account for sure you lose your bitcoin.  You need to save your bitcoin to the wallet have 2FA incase other people wants to open your account you will be aware or warn and you will stop them trying open your bitcoin wallet.  Don't clink shortern link that gives to you because maybe it gets only informatio about your account.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

I don't think so, because many people now investing in bitcoin and some of there bitcoin is in the wallet to saved it. Because more supermarket stores now is accepting bitcoin as payment. Afraid of hackers? Ofcourse! the best things to do now is to secured your bitcoin in your account
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

Every investment you make is taking a big risk, whether it's a business investments, stocks, real state, and of course cyrptocurrency. In investment, you're not sure if the money you invested will grow or drop that's why it's a gamble because you're not sure of the future. And because of bitcoin's volatility, investing in it is very risky but if you're saying that it's prone to hackers, it depends on how you guard your wallets and private keys. Just be cautious of the websites your giving your address and always use your common sense, that why you won't get hacked.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

If I was, I would never let my bitcoin in my purse and wait for bitcoin to rise. I often bring bitcoin to invest in potential ICO projects or projects that I find to be profitable. I use bitcoin as a tool to invest rather than to bitcoin in the wallet.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

Indeed, the value of bitcoin is unstable, and the price is determined by the market. Bitcoin is very safe if you can keep your private key and no one can steal bitcoin from your wallet.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

I don't think so that bitcoin saving is not safe.
Security of bitcoin is full proof no one can claim security of bitcoin and that is the major reason that people from the world are investing their huge money. So don't think negatively about bitcoin security. Your investment in bitcoin will always be safe.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

I think your way of thinking is too negative. Saving bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for that matter is okay as long as you protect yourself from hackers and malwares. Looking at your choice of words, it seems like you don't trust crypto industry for that matter. Digital money is the new technology and we have to learn to accept and adapt in this change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: