Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving is not safe  (Read 861 times)
QN2018 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

There is no doubt that BTC is very risky asset/currency,especially for new users who do not know some basic things.So before buying BTC every user should take some time and be well informed before taking any action.Beginner's mistakes such as downloading fake wallets,using phishing sites,exposure of private keys/seed or send BTC to wrong address are everyday occurrences.

On the other side there is always risk of losing money due to volatility in BTC price in short or in long term.But this is risk every individual must take over when investing in BTC,its future is uncertain although for most it looks promising.

From the security aspect if user take all necessary steps to secure BTC it can be almost 100% sure in this regard.Risk of price go down&losing value can not be eliminated,a person who does not want to take that risk should invest in something less risky.

I think that Bitcoin investment is the same to invest to gold, dollar or stock. However, the crypto currency market is a new investment trend and of course if you catch it up then the opportunity to earn a lot of money. Of course, when the market go down, saturated as stock market, then there are huge risks. Everyone known that whatever the high profitable market included high risk.
 If you would like to invest in bitcoin, you must be consider and think of it carefully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

Yes you are right that saving bitcoin is having a lot of risk compare to other investments but think those who had hold the bitcoin from the time when it was of less than 200$ till now,they become millionaire. So i will suggest you to save altleast few bitcoins for future.
Yeah that's worth in the end to put your money as savings or long term investment, just give it a shot to buy Bitcoin and hold it from now to the next 2 years. High Risk would always be part of crypto investment , there's no safe place as the potential to get bigger return waiting in front of you. So just put the money you can afford to lose and forget it for certain period.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

Risky? yes definitely, all investments are. Risk is part of life, there is risk in anything and i mean everything that we do. That is why you have to make sure that you are equipped and ready for whatever will happen. If you believe in the bitcoin blockchain technology and your trading instincts and skills why not go for it, if it gives you possibility of a better life. Well, no guts no glory if I my say. Smiley
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin savings are now quite risky because its value is not the same with other currencies. It is not stable. I think you should save a little should not invest all. it would be better for you.

Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Bitcoin saving is perfectly safe just provide some security measures like passwords. It is better to save bitcoins when the price is lower than the usual price.
It can double or triple your money without doing anything as the price goes up; more earnings to come with bitcoin.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
There is a chance your Bitcoin getting hacked because you are dumb enough to not set the safest security on your Bitcoin, just image your lying up you wallet in the public places, there will be a high possibility the wallet will be lost.

The Bitcoin network has been proved to be secure since the invention of Bitcoin 2009. After that long, we never heard any Bitcoin network vulnerabilities that can make the BItcoin 'hacked'.

Well, you said Bitcoin is not saving, while you said the fluctuations is still high in the Bitcoin market. Isn't saving is for a long-term?. I believe because the nature of Bitcoin is has a limited supply the price will rose over time.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

In this crypto world bitcoin is the icon off all currency.If any one want to saving his bitcoin for future,it will be the best think of his life.Because bitcoin holding is the best way to earn money .But there is a small risk.if any one lost his privet key or show in public place his privet key he will lost his crypto currency.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

The thing is not that BITCOIN is not safe its just a bit risk which every trade is actually.So i don't think there is something to think over like that.Just stay calm and be patient.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

There are better ways to protect your Bitcoin and keep it out of risk or from hackers,such as the offline wallet,so you can completely  say Bitcoin is not safe.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

No, Bitcoin saving is surely safe there is no issue in saving in bitcoin. you can just keep your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet but you should need to secure your password and bitcoin wallet ID while also you need to secure your system from hackers because hacker can hack your PC and can theft your password and can out your BTC from your wallet.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

Actually saving means you are keeping your money on wallet.Literally, you are investing money on bitcoin.And we all know investing is always risky.Every system has it's two sides.Bitcoin can give you good profits and also can reduce your investment.But since bitcoin hasn't disappointed us for long time that's why we keep investing on bitcoin.Because it's more profitable than any other coin.And in my side,I didn't lose a single penny for keeping bitcoin on my walket.So I don't agree that saving is actually risky or not safe.

coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Agreed bitcoin too risk to hold as saving but just about it price not because hacker etc. Due you can hold it in cold wallet which safe enough for you to hold it forever with risk in this way.
The risk in my opinion as you said just because it value easy to evaporate. So about this bitcoin is unsafe as long term investment for me.
BTW, I only invest in real estate as well Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

To access bitcoin security, it depends how you save it. Use the many recommended wallets in this forum, one of which is the offline wallet. bitcoin protocol network is very powerful and I also have never heard of hacker attacks. Gold and dollar are more stable than cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin. but as one bitcoin user, I feel comfortable, and because of the price fluctuations, I can also quickly gain profits.
Maksik198188

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

the economy of bitcoin is unsafe because of high risk for hacking
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:35:07 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 06:03:32 PM by AnonBitCoiner

The thing is not that BITCOIN is not safe its just a bit risk which every trade is actually.So i don't think there is something to think over like that.Just stay calm and be patient.

I won't accept your point.As compared to gold, diamond and even platinum, bitcoin is the best option.I think you don't know about the safe and security in bitcoin.Even you can use cold storage to safe  your bitcoin wallet.Even you can use of two factor authentication to safe your wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
stevemichael

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

No it's not like that, opposite to it, Bitcoin saving makes your future bright.
Think those who save the bitcoin and now all are become Millionaire.

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Oh really?? Are you sure bro??NO WAY!!Bitcoin cannot be hacked.You will have a online wallet where you can store your bitcoins.The wallet will be controlled by you.Only you can know the address.The security is so high too.It is almost impossible to hack your account.Again,if you feel some risk,though it is not,you can store your bitcoin in any offline wallet.It would be better for you. Then,there will be no chance of your bitcoins to be hacked.

But,you must realize that you much have the ability to take any risk if you want to get greater interest.

Thank you...

bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

I don't think you have proper knowledge of what u are stating here. Bitcoin is very safe and hacking and stealing your bitcoins is not possible until you don't protect your wallet with a password or you gave your private key or pin to a person who cannot be trusted otherwise there is no chance. And fluctuations in bitcoin or cryptocurrency normal as if the price would be stable then there is nothing left to invest as there would be no profit or loss. But , if the price is going up and down that there is a good chance that you would get good profit out of your investment.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

If we are talking about saving funds, I can say that this is unsafe. This is not regulated in all countries at the legislative level, exchange rates are incomprehensible and the volatility of this market is very high. The possibility of hacking hackers is very high.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

Sorry to say that your statement is not right.Because people of all over the world are saving bitcoin and also investing in bitcoin.There is no way to cheat anyone through bitcoin because no one can control bitcoin even the inventor.That's why bitcoin is totally safe.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: