Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving is not safe  (Read 861 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

The main reason it's not safe is that no one knows its future.   It could be the next Alta Vista.   And I'm definitely not a FUD type, as btc has made me quite a bit of profit.   But to step back and look at it risk wise, if it were a choice between putting x,, in btc vs. x,, in gold bars in my safety deposit box, I choose gold.   That said, I do hold both, but understand that my btc holds are far more risky.
Although no one know about the future and about the price of bitcoin that what will happen to it in future but still if we study about bitcoin i think still most of the investors and even the experts are too much confident about bitcoin price and its future because in future people are expecting that crypto currency will take the place of fiat currency and that is the reason we can expect that bitcoin will be more safe and reliable investment for future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
If you invest in a hardware wallet it's quite secure. Also with the high rate of fluctuations you get higher profits which is not that certain with other investments. You can make a proper decision for buying and selling as the price volatility is in small bars not a major one.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

Your btc being hacked is near to impossible. I agree with the fluctuation of the price.  Fluctuation is normal in the market it makes profits anyway for the traders.
Without price fluctuation there will be a shorted of supply of btc because everyone will hold it.
I do not think it will not be hacked, the tech world is growing, and more and more hackers are coming and maybe one day you will be attacked and rob your Bitcoin number.

Most of the people hold the bitcoin for the future invest. It will change any time to process and get more information.  Bitcoin is day by day. So you will check the bitcoin prices every day. This information is help to for the plan to save for the business investment. People will be know the process. So people hold the coin. People will be wait for the prices increas then it will be sell.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

Btc is wallet is highly secured. Accept you give out your private key to untrusted person, accept your key is not strong and need stronger key, secondly fluctuating of price of btc is sweetest part and that is nature. It simply means demand and supply needed in market that make it unstable. Invest on bitcoin and make real cash.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

You're right, sometimes bitcoin saving is not that safe though. I heard this guy invests his life savings which was loaned from his business and he invested it on bitconnect. And last time we heard that its lending was shutdown right? And his life savings turned into dust for nothing. I don't know what happened next.

Although this is investing, all of your investments could lead to betterment or worst things.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

I think bitcoin saving is not dangerous.Again it is not fully safe too.But Bitcoin is the first digital currency which will helps us to become rich.So we should be aware of investingand saving bitcoin.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

I think bitcoin saving is not dangerous.Again it is not fully safe too.But Bitcoin is the first digital currency which will helps us to become rich.So we should be aware of investingand saving bitcoin.
I think the safety of your bitcoin in your wallet is depends on your side since you hold youre key and there are several offline wallet you can use to store your bitcoin. This investment is just like the investment outside the bitcoin world no one is secure with your investment but bitcoin is one of the best to invest your money.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

Your right. Well, for me you need to take risks inorder for you to earn money on  your btc. Well, aside from saving it, you can cash it out and buy porperties and save again. Then, its not risky on your side whatever happens because you already invested something precious on it.
I think the safety of your bitcoin in your wallet is depends on your side since you hold youre key and there are several offline wallet you can use to store your bitcoin. This investment is just like the investment outside the bitcoin world no one is secure with your investment but bitcoin is one of the best to invest your money.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

Your btc being hacked is near to impossible. I agree with the fluctuation of the price.  Fluctuation is normal in the market it makes profits anyway for the traders.
Without price fluctuation there will be a shorted of supply of btc because everyone will hold it.
Right! I think if it will happen maybe earlier. Bitcoin was excessing for  i think 6 to 7 years and I don't hear any report about hacking. Hope so it will not happen. Best thing to do is ti secured your account.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ba37

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

Its the way you save might not be safe, not the bitcoin itself. If you use and paper wallet and lose it without backup or if the exchange folds or got hacked where you have stored your btc, those are some of the scenarios where it is not safe. Not the bitcoin by itself.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:03:44 PM

Base on volatile of btc yes it's risky but there's a way to avoid risky things or for good in your money like if you have 100 btc already then i think you need to convert 50 btc to fiat so even your save some money here still you already have money and it's like also an investing here if you save some here actually even it's so volatile here still the chance for profit in that situation is really high.

zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

We are known that the bitcoin crytocurrencies is very risky because this is number one big value in crypto and this is very popular thats why we need to be carefull or need to keep your private key and dont lose your password this very important.dont log to your wallet online when you in public online place  this is a very dangerous it will get your account information or they hack your wallet account.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Lol. Clearly, you do not know sht about what you are talkiing about. Study about the crypto currencies you like and how they work. This is the most important thing for beginners like you so you would be able to spend lots of  time in learning?. Now., If you had only done even a bit research you would have realized that bitcoin is just too damn secure compared to others.  And you will understand.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

Then piss off. None wants a 4 activity noob around. You don't even understand the basics, you talking about the actual network being attacked that means you don't understand Bitcoin. If Yu don't understand Bitcoin nor think it's good to invest in it then why are you here exactly? What's the point of your post?

Please enlighten us all and tell us what a good investment looks like. Since you clearly an expert.

Lol. Clearly, you do not know sht about what you are talkiing about. Study about the crypto currencies you like and how they work. This is the most important thing for beginners like you so you would be able to spend lots of  time in learning?. Now., If you had only done even a bit research you would have realized that bitcoin is just too damn secure compared to others.  And you will understand.

Agreed!!

dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

Risk is every where specially in the successful life, If you wont take risk, you wont become successful. Bitcoin is full of risk I agree but its worth taking risk. Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

Hacking and stolen Bitcoins are mostly due some level of carelessness with respect to one's wallet information. The best way to avoid such risk is to safeguard your  hardware wallet by writing passwords and private keys down( thus keeping it offline)
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

to hacked bitcoin is impossible if it has been hacked then the possible problem would be the user/holder himself/herself giving his/her bitcoin info and personal info. if you know how to be careful then it wont be hacked. yes cryptocurrency is high risk so invest what you can afford to loss and be mentally prepaid cause bitcoin is for determined people. if you fell it unsafe, too risky, afraid of the fluctuations then bitcoin is not for you.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

I thinks all things is risky even your money in the bank that you put can turn into nothing,if the bank is filling a bankruptcy,so for me i still believe that my bitcoin is still safe in my wallet or in trading site because so much protected and  its has a shield against hacking system and have P2P password before you can access your wallet.that my reason why should i still believe that my bitcoin is still in a safe place and the same time i earned.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

I think it's impossible, it looks like you have not understood. precisely by investing in our bitcoin dipermudah, just need to buy and keep the bitcoin wallet and sell time market prices go up, I think fluktuatif his masar even will make us get a very big profit. just keep it until the market price goes up. so your opinion does not make sense to me.
kasansa

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:58:31 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:34:49 AM by kasansa

Bitcoin could never be hacked unless you reveal your private key publicly. Just like other investments,bitcoin investment is also risky. Higher the risk, higher the profits.Bitcoin has been in the market for past eight years successfully. It has made more people rich. If you still feel that Bitcoin is insecure, better you could stay away from bitcoin investment.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: