Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving is not safe  (Read 861 times)
rudyrista123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:13:35 AM

I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What do you say Huh You do not seem to know about bitcoin investing, I suggest you read about bitcoin and about bitcoin security. Indeed everything must have a risk, but if you talk investing in bitcoin not a solution is wrong. Because it is safe or not depends on the owner can or does not keep his own wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asawaq23

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:23:35 AM

Safeness of bitcoin will depends on your hand. It depends on how you will secure your bitcoin wallet. Have a strong security key. Never trust anyone with your password. It is your investment, so never risk it to anyone.
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:16:18 AM

Safeness of bitcoin will depends on your hand. It depends on how you will secure your bitcoin wallet. Have a strong security key. Never trust anyone with your password. It is your investment, so never risk it to anyone.

That's right, make a wallet in what is really believable, Blockchain for example. So basically Keep your wallet password, then your business is safe.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:47:19 AM

I agree with your statements that the risk of the crypto world is greater, but it depends on how you secure and keep the bitcoin wallet. for me saving and storing bitcoin in purse until bitcoin price goes up and until i get more advantage i like. and I keep some bitcoins in my wallet online and offline. you better use a double key so as not to be hacked
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

Accurately, saving unsafe bitcoin. Because the bitcoin price is not stable, if you save bitcoin a certain day you will lose bitcoin price. I think you should change the cash to save would be better. As you have seen recently China and Korea are planning to close the bitcoin trading floor in the country. bitcoin prices have dropped. Wish you make a wise decision.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

No, I don't think bitcoin can be easily hacked if you take the correct measures. The only thing that can make it risky is that it might crash. But even if it crashed it would regain its value in some given time, and then it might go even higher than that. I don't think there should be any other safety problems. But yeah, the risk in investing in cryptocurrencies might be more than investing in gold, etc.
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

I can't say it's safe or not. Since we all know that there is no such thing as 100% sure in keeping our investment secure but the safety and security of our wallet is within our hands. We just need to be careful at all times. Never trust anyone but yourself alone. Never trust your password to anyone who you think you can be trusted. All things are not safe unless you are careful enough with your property. So just do your part, keep safe and never trust anyone but yourself, that's the best thing to do in earning money.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

I think otherwise from what you said. Holding BTC is safe if you secure your wallet, you can do so by using hardware wallets which you can get at less than $100.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In fact, securing crypto and fiat are the same. There are scammers and hacks in the cyber world. In real life, there are robbery, thief and hacks into banking system. You will need to secure the platforms or equipment you are using, be it for fiat or crypto.
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

Ups and down, regular fluctuation it's normal in any share market, I agreed with you. But I think it's more than being hacked. You can use better and secured system and method.I think if your liquid money don't chocolate l circulate ,it's a loss too. But circulating money assembles with risk also. So for long term you can consider to save Bitcoin ,if you take that risk with better security management. And hope for the best.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:05:51 AM

Yes, it is really risky saving your bitcoins. But for me, risks will always be a part in an investment. Even though bitcoin has risks such as hackers, prices, etc. You can avoid these risks with proper knowledge about Bitcoin. Even though it has risks, the rewards are truly worthy.
marydale

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

Yes it is very risky! I agree!
But what's the difference with credit cards and other bank accounts? they can also be hacked and compromised.
What I'm saying here is, the risks are pretty much similar. But here, you can manage your bitcoin yourself and there a number of options to secure it.

So the answer to risks is secure your account, take precautionary measure to safeguard your bitcoin. Store your bitcoin somewhere safe and evade online attacks. Bitcoin is one of the few best events that happened.

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Use a strong password or use hardware wallet, unless the hacker has a super duper quantum computer, blockchain and bitcoin are hackproof.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

A Bitcoin investor  or any other business should always see the risk  because there will be a rise and fall in every business so the point of losing and gaining should be considered and  try not to lose all at a sudden so my advice is that not to invest all that you have in Bitcoin if you don't bother of losing you can invest .The legality of Bitcoin depends on  country where we live to my  view  it will be not more safe until the regulatory rulers are aware of Bitcoin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ekolet

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

Use an hardware wallet and don't share your seed with anyone. Simple.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 05:28:20 PM by Godric-Gryffindor

You have to have a strong wallet if you are unsure about your bitcoin security, put your bitcoins in the wallet that you have a full control with, don't let your crypto stay longer in any exchange available online. Bitcoin wallet password must be unique and not memorable, have a physical backup of password and backup phrase, if your saving in BTC .com wallet pdf must have a physical backup as well.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

Use a strong password or use hardware wallet, unless the hacker has a super duper quantum computer, blockchain and bitcoin are hackproof.

Well, strong passwords are hard to decrypt but still, even if you have these kinds of password and you are too careless, I think that will be still useless. I think the threat to digital currencies would probably be quantum computers if they will be invented quickly, but they still need a lot of years to in existence and I think digital currencies will be ready by then.
Shamefulpilchard

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

I am well aware of the risks which is why I am not betting a big amount in Bitcoin or any other Crypto... Just a few thousand bucks in total would allow me not to get left behind in cases of lift-offs.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

How is it unsafe? You can buy yourself a Trevor wallet and be safe for life, make a paper wallet and lock it in a safe. Or my best idea make a electrum wallet and make a pin and it's unhackable cause no one will ever know your pin, and then they can't do any transaction. Even when it was down, we didn't worry cause without our pin it was yet safe. So I don't see any harm of it being hacked.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

I always look for the sense of everybody’s post not on they’re ranking in this forum.. I always give them a chance to prove to me that they’re worthy of my positive minded view without giving bad comments on them.. But this one is different from all,, it is an obvious black propaganda for establishing fear and panic by comparing bitcoin to stock market goods that is totally all lies.. Bitcoin is safer than those you mention because only few knows you having a million bitcoin than having a million worth of gold..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: