Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33568 times)
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:01:44 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 04:02:24 AM by mprep

I really like the idea, I think the idea of rewarding the video maker and watcher is brilliant, most of us now can  be paid as we watch the video, but I have some question what will happened if the people just randomly download the video from website and keep on adding the video to his channel, is it allowed? Will there be any limitations how many videos may a people own in his channel?
Really looking forward to see this project to success

Yes, I seem to agree that on youtube there seems to be alot of using others content with a click-bait thumbnail to get views. Cliff high at "half past human" has complained about this , but I'm not sure what can be done, but I think there needs to be advances in this market so I'm wishing you folks the best.

Thank you Ronbilo for your comment, indeed this is a big problem on YouTube, With BuzzShow solution, in order for user to do so, they will have to pay that content owner or right holder, this way is becomes WIN WIN, situation for all the food chain.

Our concern is to create a sustainable food chain, with real full cycle economics, unlike many projects around that the economics seems not to be well thought and sustainable this is what in BuzzShow we placed lots of attention to try and solve.

Challenges are big but you cant create a change on anything that is not working properly by sitting on the side line, complaining and not take action in order to create a change. We are the sole responsible for any change we want to create.

Thank you for your support

Smiley Smiley Smiley  BuzzShow is set to launch one of the best ICO of 2018 and the development team is working round the clock to ensure this.
BuzzShow is gradually gaining momentum with our bounty campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2801253.new#new   

The community is steadily building up and everyone is excited about the project.
 It is most exciting that BuzzShow is about to disrupt the social media video space with the incorporation of blockchain technology,
which will birth the decentralization of an already developed platform with over millions of videos searchable already.
Online videos are vital tools for information and entertainment in this century.

Join and participate in our bounty campaign to support the project and be part of the community of our Token Holders

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2801253.new#new

Let’s make videos great again.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

How is BuzzShow better than DTube, offshoot of Steemit, which is already pretty popular, tested and is getting decent traction? You'd need to offer something really special to outperform DTube, otherwise you're not doing anything new.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
anotherpriest

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/buzzshow

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:38:33 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 04:03:20 AM by mprep

How is BuzzShow better than DTube, offshoot of Steemit, which is already pretty popular, tested and is getting decent traction? You'd need to offer something really special to outperform DTube, otherwise you're not doing anything new.

Thanks for the comment, valid remark, as we are familiar with Dtube and it is nice project, we believe there are fundamental differences between the two projects
Indeed Dtube looks and act like steemit, not much of full cycle economics in place, they do not support the full food chain of users as BuzzShow do.

Simply different approach to the all matter.

Further more BuzzShow function as complete social video network, with many various components already developed and in place.

It is long road to take to achieve what we wish to achieve, time will tell.

Also we strongly believe that in decentralized approach, it is better to have spread of projects in the market to make things more democratic
winner takes it all approach is bad for the eco system, so we do hope that in all markets and field of Crypto decentralized economy there will be more than just one player.

It is way more healthy.

Hope it helps to clarify of what is already we have done and surely we will be releasing more info as we go on our plans and already various things that are in the pipeline that we cant enclose at this stage, but will be published once they are finalized.

BuzzShow Team   

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/buzzshow

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

Thank you another Priest for sharing the link, we soon will be visible in various sites and publications.

12SnaFFik12

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

Hello,
Right now you can buy tokens using crypto currency. We accept Ethereum (ETH). You need to transfer ETH to the ICO contract address provided to you after you have registered. Please do not send any ETH from Exchanges - that is, do not use wallet addresses provided by Exchanges like Coinbase, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, etc. You need to transfer ETH from your personal Wallet (for example: myetherwallet or imToken). This is because PGT will be swapped directly to the same wallet as ETH. In a while, we will be also be accepting Bitcoin
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

We are happy to announce and share with you that BuzzShow is getting great response and ICO grades

https://foundico.com/ico/buzzshow.html   

Will keep you posted

One Step at the time

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

The only official account is buzzshow ( Copper Member ). Do not trust people pretending to be any from them, always double check

Feel Free to PM me regarding this project

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

Thanks for the comment, valid remark, as we are familiar with Dtube and it is nice project, we believe there are fundamental differences between the two projects
Indeed Dtube looks and act like steemit, not much of full cycle economics in place, they do not support the full food chain of users as BuzzShow do.

Further more BuzzShow function as complete social video network, with many various components already developed and in place.

I don't follow. Could you explain in layman's terms what are the fundamental differences and what's the advantage (if any) for users to chose BuzzShow over Dtube?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

I don't follow. Could you explain in layman's terms what are the fundamental differences and what's the advantage (if any) for users to chose BuzzShow over Dtube?

In short term, buzzshow that actually cycle the native token to everyone including viewer unlike Dtube. This is much better because as a viewer, you do want to get something in return as well for spending numerous time there

The token can be use to add content from another channel to your own channel as well and when someone watch it you get token in return as well. This is what it meant to be a full cycle of food chain

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:24:26 PM

It is long road to take to achieve what we wish to achieve, time will tell.

Also we strongly believe that in decentralized approach, it is better to have spread of projects in the market to make things more democratic
winner takes it all approach is bad for the eco system, so we do hope that in all markets and field of Crypto decentralized economy there will be more than just one player.

It is way more healthy.

Hope it helps to clarify of what is already we have done and surely we will be releasing more info as we go on our plans and already various things that are in the pipeline that we cant enclose at this stage, but will be published once they are finalized.

BuzzShow Team  
It is very good that you have described everything so in detail, otherwise I was also concerned about this question. Thanks for the efficient answer

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

Hello guys, it’s been an encouraging outing so far. I will like to encourage everyone to stick to the guidelines for every task in order to achieve great results.
 All challenges or questions should be dropped here or on any of our channels for necessary steps.
Buzzshow is taking online videos to the moon, let’s give our best to this

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Here is a simple explanation video of how buzzshow platform works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoi36suSq3s&t=10s

Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

There are several features of the BuzzShow platform that makes it different from other video social media platforms.

I’m going to highlight these in subsequent posts.

For now, I wish to let you know why our ICO is different.

BuzzShow is not just an idea documented in a white paper, it has been conceptualized and tested over time.

The platform is developed already.

Therefore, the ICO is not a starting point for us, it is a passing phase to the next level, which will lead to the era of a decentralized and reward-based video social

media network which the world has never seen.

Watch out for this!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Debra M

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   debra@dmccann.com
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:58:16 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 02:34:11 PM by happy weblancer

An important feature is the ability to create channels and upload a video for free. No paid option offers content creators greater   capital opportunities. This will ensure that creative content creators get the support they   need.   
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

There are several features of the BuzzShow platform that makes it different from other video social media platforms.

I’m going to highlight these in subsequent posts.

For now, I wish to let you know why our ICO is different.

BuzzShow is not just an idea documented in a white paper, it has been conceptualized and tested over time.

The platform is developed already.

Therefore, the ICO is not a starting point for us, it is a passing phase to the next level, which will lead to the era of a decentralized and reward-based video social

media network which the world has never seen.

Watch out for this!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hey. I have such a question - where to get the sources for participation in the art work of the company's bounty. I would like to make high-quality images and video materials for this campaign)

havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

The new project with the concept of video media like this must be very interested in many people now. I strongly believe this project will be successful with the specified target may even exceed the target. let alone this project in manager by yahoo. bounty manager yahoo has proven to bring many successful projects.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

The new project with the concept of video media like this must be very interested in many people now. I strongly believe this project will be successful with the specified target may even exceed the target. let alone this project in manager by yahoo. bounty manager yahoo has proven to bring many successful projects.
I also feel so this project very interesting and certainly will be many investors who joined to this project in order to be a success for the future. I am also sure that later projects will get satisfactory results in accordance with his hopes of success always. for this project.

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

Buzzshow just got reviewed by one of the popular ICO rating sites.

We are one of their TOP rated  ICO's   

https://icobench.com/ico/buzzshow    

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

Hey. I have such a question - where to get the sources for participation in the art work of the company's bounty. I would like to make high-quality images and video materials for this campaign)

Here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GMUQB9q-2bODfrZppAA1VcfaE01WYfP6OWI9kiOIK6I/edit#gid=534383101

This is the form to join

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXe01JzOKdBdt19g7Cd8v7APLoIS0pvhMgvhXTe3sBVYDwOg/viewform

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: