Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33581 times)
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

Hello ! Who knows, does iOS application exist? or it under develop process? or it in testing stage? May be you have beta version! Really want to test this service on mobile iOS device!

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 4447

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

Only a few hours til the pre-sale begins. Don't forget to get signed up and be whitelisted

https://tokensale.buzzshow.com/

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:49:42 AM

Good project, in case hard cap is not reached, you will still continue the development in the project, right?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:10:29 AM

Good project, in case hard cap is not reached, you will still continue the development in the project, right?

I hope they will continue as the project seems usable to the public. So they can still raise money once their services are available even if hard cap is not reached.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

I hope they will continue as the project seems usable to the public. So they can still raise money once their services are available even if hard cap is not reached.

The platform is completely unique and different so there are chances that it is going to reach the hard cap. Buzzshow is completely reward based video platform but by watching videos they will pay rewards to the viewers.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

this is a very good project. People should invest here rather than in many other shitcoins. You can also invest less. but many people invest in shit airdrops and then have no more money for good ico. and later they cry. buzz will be a good platform. I also invested here
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:04:53 PM

PRESALE HAS STARTED

ONLY PURCHASE TOKEN FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO GET EXTRA 35 % BONUS

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

Pre-Sale with Bruce Willis in the Team  Grin  Business Development  Advisor Ofer Oved   Wink   I have to buy token  Wink

where can i see how many tokens are already sold? I can not find anything on the website. Thanks
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

Pre-Sale with Bruce Willis in the Team  Grin  Business Development  Advisor Ofer Oved   Wink   I have to buy token  Wink

---
where can i see how many tokens are already sold? I can not find anything on the website. Thanks

That's funny. Yeah, Ofer Oved has resemblance of Bruce Willis. lol Checking the background of this project, they already have their alpha testing before they launched this in bitcointalk. So it means, they are pretty serious with this one. And means this will go far.
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

Yes, development and grow of the project as well as launch of the coin into the exchanges has nothing to do with the Token Sale launch.

BuzzShow platform has been in development already over two year,  It Goldy token is already been integrated into the platform.

What we are busy next after the first phase of the Token Sale is placing and connecting the contract to work with the platform and than we will be ready to go.

Any un sold amount of Tokens in this phase will be moved to the Platform to be sold on continues base as this is the core base of the economics of the entire BuzzShow eco system

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

Hello ! Who knows, does iOS application exist? or it under develop process? or it in testing stage? May be you have beta version! Really want to test this service on mobile iOS device!

Android mobile app is fully  developed and tested with over 15K users, we testing all matrix to make sure it is well worked out and easy for users to use.
We will release both the Android as well as the IOS version after the ICO phase as per our Road Map

honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

Android mobile app is fully  developed and tested with over 15K users, we testing all matrix to make sure it is well worked out and easy for users to use.
We will release both the Android as well as the IOS version after the ICO phase as per our Road Map
amazing!maybe this will be the best project this year, any plan for list on some big exchange?which exchange BUZZSHOW will choose
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

amazing!maybe this will be the best project this year, any plan for list on some big exchange?which exchange BUZZSHOW will choose

For sure will be on several exchanges, still in the process, we will announce in due time when it is finalzied.

Many thanks for the support

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

Pre-Sale with Bruce Willis in the Team  Grin  Business Development  Advisor Ofer Oved   Wink   I have to buy token  Wink

Hello Friends : how many tokens are already sold? or is it a secret? at most ico you can see it. I can not find it here. or did not I see it?
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

Hello guys, you are making future! Social media video network has to be a bomb project!
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:53:38 PM

Hi devs, how do you attract users to your project? It seems to be not as easy as it looks.
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

Hi team, are you planning to release app for this? Gotta have it on my iphone as well.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

How to get the reward? How easy is this to get coins?
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:19:57 PM

Hi team, are you planning to release app for this? Gotta have it on my iphone as well.

Mobile App is already developed and Alpha tested on invite only.

We will be releasing as per the Road Map plan on time.

we will notify on all our social media channels as well as here and our blog

Stay tuned

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

How to get the reward? How easy is this to get coins?

If you register before the end of the Pre ICO you get extra 100 BuzzShow Tokens on top of the 35% Bonus

Best deal in town and it wont last much longer, only 4 days still to go.

Join our community and help makes video great again !!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: