Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:57:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33575 times)
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

Are there any information about listing this tokens on some exchanges? I think, now is a great time for it.

Bigbroda

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

Are there any information about listing this tokens on some exchanges? I think, now is a great time for it.
It's good to know that the community is interested in this aspect of the project in spite of BuzzShow Goldies being utility tokens and not share or investment tokens per se.

While this could be a good time to hit the exchanges based on the improvements in the crypto market, exchange listing does not happen overnight, it takes a process and this will be completed when the time is right.

Moving on, our next stops are the alpha release and the Integrated Token Sale. These will present a huge milestone for the BuzzShow project as we move towards the delivery of a truly decentralized social media platform based on the blockchain technology.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Today I discovered the platform BUZZSHOW. I like that it gives its users full control over their content, as well as monetary incentives for creating, learning, sharing and watching videos Cheesy
You're absolutely correct. BuzzShow is a revolution in the social media space. It aims to give back to the community (Creators, curators and viewers). The unique incorporation of a Proof of Contribution mechanism will ensure equitable distribution of rewards across board.
It's nice to have you here. Wink

a lot is written here. but first the project has to start properly. then we'll see if it's good enough to survive in the cryptoworld. i hope it
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

Today I discovered the platform BUZZSHOW. I like that it gives its users full control over their content, as well as monetary incentives for creating, learning, sharing and watching videos Cheesy
You're absolutely correct. BuzzShow is a revolution in the social media space. It aims to give back to the community (Creators, curators and viewers). The unique incorporation of a Proof of Contribution mechanism will ensure equitable distribution of rewards across board.
It's nice to have you here. Wink

a lot is written here. but first the project has to start properly. then we'll see if it's good enough to survive in the cryptoworld. i hope it
Oh well, the team is actually working hard to ensure they deliver on their promises. By the way, by "start properly," how do you mean?
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

We're receiving a lot of enquiries about exchange listing for the BuzzShow tokens.

It's good to know that the community is interested in this aspect of the project in spite of BuzzShow Goldies being utility tokens and not share or investment tokens per se. However, please note that exchange listing does not happen overnight, it takes a process and this will be completed when the time is right. We urge you all to be patient as we progress on this journey one step at a time.

Moving on, our next stop are the alpha release and integrated token sale. These will present a huge milestone for the BuzzShow project as we move towards the delivery of a truly decentralized social media platform based on the blockchain technology.

In the meantime, watch out for exciting giveaways and airdrops coming soon.

We appreciate your support :+1:
quote from telegram buzzshow admin ,hope it can help you
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:58:41 AM

We're receiving a lot of enquiries about exchange listing for the BuzzShow tokens.

It's good to know that the community is interested in this aspect of the project in spite of BuzzShow Goldies being utility tokens and not share or investment tokens per se. However, please note that exchange listing does not happen overnight, it takes a process and this will be completed when the time is right. We urge you all to be patient as we progress on this journey one step at a time.

Moving on, our next stop are the alpha release and integrated token sale. These will present a huge milestone for the BuzzShow project as we move towards the delivery of a truly decentralized social media platform based on the blockchain technology.

Smiley
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

i thought you are a part of the buzzshow team.  Grin

anyway, i hope they will be listed in a reputable exchange. also, though they are utility tokens, the value can be seen also in the exchange. it means that content creators will have the motivation to create innovative ideas or good qualities if they know that they can earn valuable tokens that eventually can be exchanged into their fiat money.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

anyway, i hope they will be listed in a reputable exchange. also, though they are utility tokens, the value can be seen also in the exchange. it means that content creators will have the motivation to create innovative ideas or good qualities if they know that they can earn valuable tokens that eventually can be exchanged into their fiat money.
You have really hit the nail on the head.
honghaisea

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

I'm not a team member. I only see the administrator's news from the telegram group. Seeing someone here asks, and quote it here. I also hope that the token will go to the exchange as soon as possible.
there will be some update this week for the progress, below is the exact words from admin
"Yes, there have been real progress and we'll be updating the community this week."
honghaisea

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:00:27 AM

dear all
  A progress update will be released within the next 48hours. Stick around.

quote from admin of buzzshow telegram
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

dear all

Did they mentioned anything about the exchange yet, because most of the people are looking for it. Development is always good but only when the price is increased based on the developments. But if you list after the development how can the price will increase?
honghaisea

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

dear all

Did they mentioned anything about the exchange yet, because most of the people are looking for it. Development is always good but only when the price is increased based on the developments. But if you list after the development how can the price will increase?
i do not know what will release then , but i do not think there will be news about exchange , it will be about progress of project , if you want to know something more , you can join the telegram group .
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

dear all

Good observation, but you need to remember that BuzzShow tokens are utility tokens. The project is not a pump and dump endeavor. In this regard, the tokens are useless without a platform. We need to deliver on our promises of creating a value-driven reward based social media network. The development will be in phases and just an iota of progress made so far will be made public. We hope to announce the launch date of both the developed alpha and integrated token sale soon.

Finally, we know a lot of our followers want exchange listing, but there's a laid down plan and roadmap which is being followed strictly. We are on a marathon and not a sprint race, we plead your patience.
honghaisea

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:45:03 PM

dear all

Good observation, but you need to remember that BuzzShow tokens are utility tokens. The project is not a pump and dump endeavor. In this regard, the tokens are useless without a platform. We need to deliver on our promises of creating a value-driven reward based social media network. The development will be in phases and just an iota of progress made so far will be made public. We hope to announce the launch date of both the developed alpha and integrated token sale soon.

Finally, we know a lot of our followers want exchange listing, but there's a laid down plan and roadmap which is being followed strictly. We are on a marathon and not a sprint race, we plead your patience.
Are you a member of buzzshow team? How many people in your team are engaged in the development work, from the time of tokens sales to now it has already more than 3 months , but there is nothing release , do you think it is a little slow ?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

dear all

Are you a member of buzzshow team? How many people in your team are engaged in the development work, from the time of tokens sales to now it has already more than 3 months , but there is nothing release , do you think it is a little slow ?
Yes, I am a member of the team. More than 3months since the initial token launch is untrue. The Initial Token Launch ended 4/4/2018, that's about a month ago.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

If you feel it's necessary to have another telegram group for BuzzShow supporters in The Philippines, let's have your vote https://twitter.com/buzzshownetwork/status/994510197992419328
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:06:50 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 06:02:49 AM by Bigbroda

In a bid to achieve a seamless transition to the integrated alpha launch, BuzzShow has gone ahead in the development phase. We believe this phase will enable the delivery of our value proposition which involves the creation of a truly reward-based ecosystem for users of social media video contents. We are excited about this as it implies we are ahead of our roadmap moving forward in Q2 2018.

We will like to reiterate that BuzzShow is a long term project and the team is committed to implementing anything within its power to make it successful as a video social media platform. Against this backdrop, our focus on development is profound as we work hard to ensure our product is distinguished within a competitive market.

Here’s a summary of our progress so far:

1. Development Team Expansion

In the past quarter, we have identified high level talents to join the team and assist with developing and integrating the functionalities of the alpha platform. This is crucial to our plan and resolution to ensure a timely achievement of our goals.

2. Platform Development

· UI/UX Facelift: To provide an exciting user experience and management, we are working to introduce new and improved interfaces for the entire platform in addition to the existing ones. To aid the platform’s economics, the Ethereum integration has also been implemented.

3. Blockchain Implementation

· Smart Contract Development: The Blockchain Technology is a revolutionary concept and Blockchain Integration is a key part of our development. To this end, the team has developed contracts to be integrated into the platform to manage the Token Transactions and the Platform Economics.

Our development is an ongoing process. This is important as we are committed to ensuring the BuzzShow platform incorporates relevant changes within the blockchain industry. In the near future, we intend to update the platform’s security, implement the Inter Planetary File Sharing (IPFS) and release the iOS and Android applications for the platform. This will follow the implementation of the token integration and the finalization of the closed Alpha testing.

Furthermore, the BuzzShow Goldies are utility tokens meant to incentivize the creation, curation and viewing of video contents. Its value will motivate content creation and sharing in the long-run. Given the recent clamor from within our community for exchange listing, we would like to emphasize again that BuzzShow Network project works on a clear plan and we are under no form of pressure to go on exchanges before it is right for the project. While we are determined to optimize our product and deliver on our promises, exchange listing will definitely come up at the right time.

We thank our community for the patience and amazing support we have received so far. In the coming weeks, we hope to reach a 100% completion of the Alpha facelift, the token economics integration and transition to the release and Integrated Token Sale respectively. Announcements about this will be made on all relevant channels.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:15:26 AM

In a bid to achieve a seamless transition to the integrated alpha launch, BuzzShow has gone ahead in the development phase. We believe this phase will enable the delivery of our value proposition which involves the creation of a truly reward-based ecosystem for users of video contents. We are excited about this as it implies we are ahead of our roadmap moving forward in Q2 2018.

We will like to reiterate that BuzzShow is a long term project and the team is committed to making it a huge success in the video social media space. Against this backdrop, our focus on development is profound as we work hard to ensure our product is distinguished within a competitive market. Here’s a summary of what has been achieved so far:

1. Development Team Expansion

In the past few weeks, we have identified talents to assist with developing and integrating the functionalities of the alpha platform. This is crucial to our plan and resolution to ensure a timely achievement of our goals.

2. Platform Development

·UI/UX Facelift: To provide an exciting user experience and management, we have introduced new interfaces for the entire platform. Examples of the added features include sign-up/sign-in, home and channel listing pages. This is in addition to the resend emails, forgot password, featured videos and popular videos features. We have also developed and implemented the video player and profile pages for users. To aid the platform’s economics, the Ethereum integration has also been implemented.

3. Blockchain Implementation

· Smart Contract Development: The Blockchain Technology is an interesting concept and Blockchain Integration is a key part of our development. To this end, the team has developed contracts to be integrated into the platform to manage the Token Transactions and the Platform Economics.

Our development is an ongoing process which will extend to subsequent years. This is important as we are committed to ensuring the BuzzShow platform incorporates relevant changes within the blockchain industry. In the near future, we intend to update the platform’s security, implement the Inter Planetary File Sharing (IPFS) and release the iOS and Android applications for the platform.

Furthermore, the BuzzShow Goldies are utility tokens meant to incentivize the creation, curation and viewing of video contents. Its value will motivate content creation and sharing in the long-run, especially when it gets listed. Given the recent clamor from within our community for exchange listing, we are under no form of pressure to do this. While we are determined to optimize our product and deliver on our promises, exchange listing will definitely come up at the right time.

We thank our community for the patience and amazing support we have received so far. In the coming weeks, we hope to reach a 100% completion of the Alpha facelift and transition to the release and Integrated Token Sale respectively. Announcements about this will be made on all relevant channels.
That's an update from the team. You can find it here: https://medium.com/@buzzshownetwork/buzzshow-development-progress-update-299c9f7f2a09
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:54:23 AM

dear all

I think they released the coin recently and the drawback is completely poor communication from team. They need to update the community about their progress and listing in the exchanges.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

dear all

I think they released the coin recently and the drawback is completely poor communication from team. They need to update the community about their progress and listing in the exchanges.
Did you say poor communication? That's untrue. If you are part of the Telegram group and you follow BuzzShow on other communication channels, you will know better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: