Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33572 times)
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

Many people may be very disappointed with this update because there is not something that everyone would like to see. I hope that the team can consider list on exchange as soon as possible.
Bigbroda

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

Many people may be very disappointed with this update because there is not something that everyone would like to see. I hope that the team can consider list on exchange as soon as possible.
Yes, it was stated in the update already that we will get listed at the right time. We have the Integrated Token Sale ahead of us and getting listed before this might be counterproductive.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

Correct me If I'm wrong I've seen Goldy tokens in the blackfolio app couple weeks ago after distribution, now I can't see them. Was that a glitch?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

Correct me If I'm wrong I've seen Goldy tokens in the blackfolio app couple weeks ago after distribution, now I can't see them. Was that a glitch?
Sorry, but I don't know what you are talking about.
honghaisea

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

It is estimated that you are wrong, because GLDY does not have a list on any exchange and does not even know when it will be on the exchange. The market app will not display such tokens.Of course except EtherDelta
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

It is estimated that you are wrong, because GLDY does not have a list on any exchange and does not even know when it will be on the exchange. The market app will not display such tokens.Of course except EtherDelta
This is very apt. Thanks a lot.
honghaisea

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

because i am a holder of GLDY, so you need not say thanks to me ,i just hope buzzshow token will be success soon , it seems that more and more people are beginning to lose patience. I am also the same
aggress0r

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

I got you. But sometimes earlier versions of Blackfolio showed some low volume tokens that were listed nowhere. thanks for feedback.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

because i am a holder of GLDY, so you need not say thanks to me ,i just hope buzzshow token will be success soon , it seems that more and more people are beginning to lose patience. I am also the same
Grin Grin  Grin Thank you for hodling and supporting.
We understand how everyone feels at this time. Just like every other project, BuzzShow has it challenges, but our confidence lies in our strengths. All decisions that have been or will be taken are in the best interest of the project and community. Thanks again.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:49:06 AM

hello dev and management,, any good news for GLDY exchange? or its already on decentralized exchange like idex? its seem quite news for exchange
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

hello dev and management,, any good news for GLDY exchange? or its already on decentralized exchange like idex? its seem quite news for exchange
For now, we're not yet listed. Exchange listing is crucial to the development of the project as far as liquidity is concerned. Based on this, listing will definitely come up in good time. Watch out for our developed alpha release and Integrated Sale. The launch dates will be announced soon.
tropyc

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

Hello there,

We added BuzzShow to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/buzzshow

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

Hello there,

We added BuzzShow to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/buzzshow

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Oh, I see.
honghaisea

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

I come back every day to see if there is any new progress. Whether it's on the website or on the exchange, I really hope that there will be good news every day. It has been two months since the last ICO ended, but the progress is very slow. If there is no team member answer question both on telegram and BCT thread  , I will feel that the project has failed
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:09:32 AM

I come back every day to see if there is any new progress. Whether it's on the website or on the exchange, I really hope that there will be good news every day. It has been two months since the last ICO ended, but the progress is very slow. If there is no team member answer question both on telegram and BCT thread  , I will feel that the project has failed
I think your comment looked a bit confusing, especially where you stated no team member attends to you on telegram and Bitcointalk. I'm always here to attend to queries about the project with support from @Copper and same goes with telegram where there's an active admin. Maybe you need to remind me of the question you asked on telegram that wasn't answered. If you're one of those who communicate outside the English language you might not get a response.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

Any news about the GLDY token?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

Hello, we're neck deep into development and getting close to completion of features meant for the Alpha Release. Specific dates for the release and integrated token sale will be announced soon.
aggress0r

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

Hello, we're neck deep into development and getting close to completion of features meant for the Alpha Release. Specific dates for the release and integrated token sale will be announced soon.
That's huge news dev. No need to hurry with the exchange if the product is being in progress. If being listed right now with a raw project it does mean weak price and drastic sell. The price will be dumped in days.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

I am now rest assured that the coin is having at least a slow progress and I am willing to wait til it become listed in exchanges. Thankyou for answering.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

That's huge news dev. No need to hurry with the exchange if the product is being in progress. If being listed right now with a raw project it does mean weak price and drastic sell. The price will be dumped in days.
I see you get the point now and I hope others will share your views as well. The product is the reason for the tokens, without the product, BuzzShow will only become another pump and dump. Thanks for your support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: