Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33572 times)
BitJohnW

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

your project is wonderful, its coins are shore and will hold to the end. I hope soon there will be news that will impress many people. I would like the coin to be traded on popular exchanges

Bigbroda

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

your project is wonderful, its coins are shore and will hold to the end. I hope soon there will be news that will impress many people. I would like the coin to be traded on popular exchanges
We're trying our best and leaving no stone unturned to ensure we deliver on our promises. Thanks for stopping by and stick around  Wink
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

Any news about the GLDY token?
Hello, we're neck deep into development and getting close to completion of features meant for the Alpha Release. Specific dates for the release and integrated token sale will be announced soon.

I am now rest assured that the coin is having at least a slow progress and I am willing to wait til it become listed in exchanges. Thankyou for answering.
You're welcome anytime  Wink Wink
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:05:20 PM

Is there any expectation of release time? Come here every day to see if there is any new news that makes me tired. I hope that there will be an estimated time for release so that I can see it on time.
 Grin
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

Is there any expectation of release time? Come here every day to see if there is any new news that makes me tired. I hope that there will be an estimated time for release so that I can see it on time.
 Grin
Yes, I made mention of this in one of my early posts. There's a release which will be announced soon.
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

The concept of reward based social media video networking is unique and the rating of the project on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/buzzshow is 6.3 which very interesting. I will sure participate into it.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

The concept of reward based social media video networking is unique and the rating of the project on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/buzzshow is 6.3 which very interesting. I will sure participate into it.
Yes, very true. The cryptospace is gearing towards real utility. I'm certain this will be the order of the day in the next few years, especially in areas having direct impact on our daily lives such as the social media. We appreciate your comment. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

Congratulations on the ICOnow listing! As far as social media projects are concerned, I think BUZZSHOW is head and shoulders above the competition. They actually have some unique to offer, y'know?
Consider me impressed, gentlemen Smiley
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

Congratulations on the ICOnow listing! As far as social media projects are concerned, I think BUZZSHOW is head and shoulders above the competition. They actually have some unique to offer, y'know?
Consider me impressed, gentlemen Smiley

Thanks for the kind words Kickstarter.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

Hello, we're neck deep into development and getting close to completion of features meant for the Alpha Release. Specific dates for the release and integrated token sale will be announced soon.
That's huge news dev. No need to hurry with the exchange if the product is being in progress. If being listed right now with a raw project it does mean weak price and drastic sell. The price will be dumped in days.
I see you get the point now and I hope others will share your views as well. The product is the reason for the tokens, without the product, BuzzShow will only become another pump and dump. Thanks for your support.

Very well said. If you have no product when you list this token in an exchange, the scenario of pump and dump will always be there. Waiting what's gonna be with buzzshow that will make a difference in the social media platform.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

That's huge news dev. No need to hurry with the exchange if the product is being in progress. If being listed right now with a raw project it does mean weak price and drastic sell. The price will be dumped in days.
I see you get the point now and I hope others will share your views as well. The product is the reason for the tokens, without the product, BuzzShow will only become another pump and dump. Thanks for your support.

Very well said. If you have no product when you list this token in an exchange, the scenario of pump and dump will always be there. Waiting what's gonna be with buzzshow that will make a difference in the social media platform.
Like we have always emphasized, while BuzzShow was conceptualized and developed before the advent of smart contracts, it's imperative to optimize and make our product more presentable in order to meet up with current market demands. This informed the decision for smart contracts in the first place.

Our goal is to cut out unhealthy middlemen influence and control by "big movers" within and outside the cryptospace to create a truly decentralized social media ecosystem for all. We will be implementing several measures within the architecture of the platform's economics and one of these is the "Proof-of-contribution." I'm glad you understand listing the token would be counterproductive if there's no fuctional product.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

Like we have always emphasized, while BuzzShow was conceptualized and developed before the advent of smart contracts, it's imperative to optimize and make our product more presentable in order to meet up with current market demands. This informed the decision for smart contracts in the first place.

Our goal is to cut out unhealthy middlemen influence and control by "big movers" within and outside the cryptospace to create a truly decentralized social media ecosystem for all. We will be implementing several measures within the architecture of the platform's economics and one of these is the "Proof-of-contribution." I'm glad you understand listing the token would be counterproductive if there's no fuctional product.
You are right, but can your team give a specific time? For such a long time, only the latest news was updated, and the updated content is just a text description, not even a single picture.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

You are right, but can your team give a specific time? For such a long time, only the latest news was updated, and the updated content is just a text description, not even a single picture.
Yes, but we're just being cautious about what we're putting out till all becomes set for release. However, we will work on an update including visuals in the next one week.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Hello, I don't think I understand what you mean by "what will be spent." Visit https://buzzshow.com/tokensale to find out how funds will be allocated. Feel free to download our whitepaper as well.
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:21:20 AM

This is the first platform of reward-based social video platform, the project is very promising and explained in detailed on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en and the rating of the project is also good.
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

The concept of provides its users with full control of their content as well as monetary incentives is very promising. I have seen the rating on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/buzzshow
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

I got reward when i found new movie in the thepiratebay.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

This is the first platform of reward-based social video platform, the project is very promising and explained in detailed on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en and the rating of the project is also good.
Thank you. We're working hard to deliver on our promises. Watch out for exciting updates coming soon.
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: