Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33572 times)
Bigbroda

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

Has just opened your website, buzzshow.com, the page is particularly small, and can not fill my entire screen, can only occupy a small part of the middle, this can be adjusted?
Thank you. What you can see is the old interface, the new UI will come with the Alpha.
OK, I hope the new page can adapt to all resolutions. After all, most web pages can do it. Otherwise, it looks very uncomfortable. My resolution is 1920*1080.
All those will be taken care of and besides, we will allow for feedbacks.
Will BUZZSHOW be broadcast live in the future? For example, the current soccer World Cup broadcast service, but this is not related to copyright issues, and whether the video on BUZZSHOW is copyrighted.
Someone asked a similar question in our telegram group. To answer you, I would say our focus is still on making the platform functional and truly reward-based. Livestreaming discussions might come up afterwards.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:37:55 PM

Has just opened your website, buzzshow.com, the page is particularly small, and can not fill my entire screen, can only occupy a small part of the middle, this can be adjusted?
Thank you. What you can see is the old interface, the new UI will come with the Alpha.
OK, I hope the new page can adapt to all resolutions. After all, most web pages can do it. Otherwise, it looks very uncomfortable. My resolution is 1920*1080.
Will BUZZSHOW be broadcast live in the future? For example, the current soccer World Cup broadcast service, but this is not related to copyright issues, and whether the video on BUZZSHOW is copyrighted.
Someone asked a similar question in our telegram group. To answer you, I would say our focus is still on making the platform functional and truly reward-based. Livestreaming discussions might come up afterwards.
Thank you, I just hope that BUZZSHOW can be developed very well. I don't want the platform to be in trouble because of copyright issues. Waiting the release of platform
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:11:55 AM

Thank you, I just hope that BUZZSHOW can be developed very well. I don't want the platform to be in trouble because of copyright issues. Waiting the release of platform
Well like I will always say, BuzzShow is developed already. What's being done at the moment is to ensure we meet the current demands of the market, especially on the economics part.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

Do you know when will GLDY tokens be listed on an exchange?
coinrating.co

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

BuzzShow has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: BuzzShow on CoinRating.co

Create a profile and List your ICO on CoinRating  (https://coinrating.co)
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

Participated in the bounty. Got tokens. All on time. But in the hectic, he forgot about the project. And recently I went to the site https://www.buzzshow.com/ and everything turns out ok. The site is working. It remains to wait for the updated interface.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

Well like I will always say, BuzzShow is developed already. What's being done at the moment is to ensure we meet the current demands of the market, especially on the economics part.
Another would be to make a nice and fashionable interface. And then this really is not good at all. And the rest of the idea is very good. We are waiting for the updated design.

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

I think if this project is 100% done it will be a great one. youtube, yahoo, facebook and many others took many months and years to succeed. we need a little patience. in 12 months we will certainly see very good courses. I personally am very optimistic
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

I think if this project is 100% done it will be a great one. youtube, yahoo, facebook and many others took many months and years to succeed. we need a little patience. in 12 months we will certainly see very good courses. I personally am very optimistic
Thanks for your optimism.
honghaisea

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

Now is the last few days of Q2, and immediately entered the third quarter, I hope BUZZSHOW can release the platform on time, so that the interests of investors are not lost, after all, we waited a long time
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

Now is the last few days of Q2, and immediately entered the third quarter, I hope BUZZSHOW can release the platform on time, so that the interests of investors are not lost, after all, we waited a long time
Yes, Q3 is around the corner. Expect the launch of our closed Alpha.
honghaisea

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

So will the BUZZSHOW Alpha platform be released on time? Too many projects can't be carried out by roadmap. BUZZSHOW don't let everyone down, give us a little light in this down market
Robert_Ar

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

I hope this idea will be smash.
Riveting idea, blameless project, witting design!
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:43:29 AM

So will the BUZZSHOW Alpha platform be released on time? Too many projects can't be carried out by roadmap. BUZZSHOW don't let everyone down, give us a little light in this down market
Expect an announcement in few days. The close alpha testing is around the corner.
honghaisea

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

Expect an announcement in few days. The close alpha testing is around the corner.
Well, I can't do anything but wait. I just hope everything goes well. Investment is risky.Give me confidence that you guys have been answering questions
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

Everything is fine. We have no other options except to "wait." The most important thing is that the project is already working. I understand that you can at least now download the video? I'm right?

Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

Everything is fine. We have no other options except to "wait." The most important thing is that the project is already working. I understand that you can at least now download the video? I'm right?

Closed Alpha Release Date has been fixed. Check out our latest announcement:

https://medium.com/@buzzshownetwork/buzzshow-monthly-news-update-closed-alpha-launch-date-fixed-eb970039fe89
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?

We believe in putting up a good product to showcase the potentials of the GLDY tokens. Development has reached an advanced stage. As we speak, the Closed Alpha will be live on 14th July. Afterwards, we will transition to the open beta and integrated token sale.

Our community members can apply to join the closed alpha testing from 6th July. We will review all applications and send access credentials to all eligible people. Meanwhile, join our telegram to access news as they break and ask questions: https://t.me/buzzshow
IcoGuide.com

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

BuzzShow has been listed on IcoGuide. Find out more here https://icoguide.com/en/ico/buzzshow

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: