Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33572 times)
Bigbroda

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

when is an exchange available?
have been in your ICO for a long time but until now no exchange has been registered
You always say that until our product is finished and released, it indicates that there are 2020 exchanges available
Exchange listing is close by. We're working on a few.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

have been in your ICO for a long time but until now no exchange has been registered
You always say that until our product is finished and released, it indicates that there are 2020 exchanges available
It's wonderful, personally I'm looking forward to it. I'd like to see buzz on some big exchange. Is there information on what exchanges are you planning?

silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

Any update on the project? Is the Closed alpha over?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

It's wonderful, personally I'm looking forward to it. I'd like to see buzz on some big exchange. Is there information on what exchanges are you planning?

Sorry, I'm unable to disclose an exchange now. We will announce publicly when due.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

No, we had some issues while deploying on mobile. As such, only a few alpha users have access. We want to fix the back-end issue and serve everyone.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

No, we had some issues while deploying on mobile. As such, only a few alpha users have access. We want to fix the back-end issue and serve everyone.

I hope this platform will be successful in deploying their app. Time to earn decent amount for great content creators. This app needs to exhaust their marketing skills so the popularity will extend to even ordinary content creators that don't know about crypto. Youtube has a load of crap creators already.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

Sorry, I'm unable to disclose an exchange now. We will announce publicly when due.
OK no problem. Silence is gold. The most important thing is that the entrance to the exchange was announced and it pleases.

Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

I hope this platform will be successful in deploying their app. Time to earn decent amount for great content creators. This app needs to exhaust their marketing skills so the popularity will extend to even ordinary content creators that don't know about crypto. Youtube has a load of crap creators already.
Yes, you are right. Aggressive marketing is very important. We're commencing our Roadshows later this month (September) with the Dubai/Agora Group event where the team will be pitching to high net worth investors and VCs.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

Yes, you are right. Aggressive marketing is very important. We're commencing our Roadshows later this month (September) with the Dubai/Agora Group event where the team will be pitching to high net worth investors and VCs.
Wow, September promises to be more than this shaking of the sluggish, rotten summer months. With impatience I will wait for the development of events and the announcement of the exchange)))

Karis2018

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

great and wonderful project
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

Further to over 2 months of closed testing, the team has decided to launch an open alpha release of the BuzzShow platform. The switch will take place on 1st October 2018 at 12:00 PM CET. The decision to have an open alpha phase prior to the open beta is to enable a simulation of the mainnet migration and assess the overall performance of the platform in a real-life situation. As soon as the open alpha is live, new users will be able to sign-up by visiting www.buzzshow.com while existing users can also sign-in to their accounts via the same link.

The actual switch to mainnet will take place before the end of Q4 2018 as initially scheduled. A specific launch date will be announced in coming days.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

Alpha Release Update
Since the start of the alpha phase, 2200 users were verified and approved to access the BuzzShow platform for testing. Several updates have been released till date based on our development roadmap and feedback received from test users. The latest of the updates to the platform are listed below:

• Optimization of BuzzShow wallet transactions
  • Upgrade of the site/platform’s overall security
  • Enhancement of search results display
  • Optimization of platform’s notifications
  • Finally, the landing page was upgraded to reflect

For more please read fresh article: https://medium.com/buzzshow-blog/news-update-open-alpha-live-mainnet-migration-open-beta-scheduled-3b0f3f5a9f4e
Way to go team!

shubuh

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

I hope it will run according to the road map and as soon as possible listed on the stock exchange to be traded.

Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

Find our new user journey video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibeQ6fHFn04 Subscribe to our YouTube channel and sign up to BuzzShow for free via https://alpha.buzzshow.com
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

BuzzShow’s concept of providing monetary benefits to all the parties involved is a refreshing step towards content. The main challenge is to convince users to come to their platform for consuming content and media.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:03:24 AM

Hi, I would like to ask, why are all my goldies in the alpha gone? I just test to withdraw them to my eth account but now all the goldies are gone? its around 998,000 Goldies something, i have no way of getting them back since I think i will never go to my eth account. I think, your website should have a notification to stop this kind of deduction if it will not really transfer to your ETH wallet.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

BuzzShow’s concept of providing monetary benefits to all the parties involved is a refreshing step towards content. The main challenge is to convince users to come to their platform for consuming content and media.
That's right, we needed to have more people being convince to use this platform and start sharing videos and create quality content, then people that will also rewards those videos and start sharing it from any social media venues, the team are actively doing their best so the platform and the actual project will be more successful, the alpha test showed the potential of this project, looking forward for more progress and success.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

Hi, I would like to ask, why are all my goldies in the alpha gone? I just test to withdraw them to my eth account but now all the goldies are gone? its around 998,000 Goldies something, i have no way of getting them back since I think i will never go to my eth account. I think, your website should have a notification to stop this kind of deduction if it will not really transfer to your ETH wallet.
Hi, the alpha is on testnet. As such the Goldies you're issued are for testing purposes ONLY. In order words, you won't get anything if you try to withdraw them. This was clearly communicated from the start; I guess you didn't see the publication.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

That's right, we needed to have more people being convince to use this platform and start sharing videos and create quality content, then people that will also rewards those videos and start sharing it from any social media venues, the team are actively doing their best so the platform and the actual project will be more successful, the alpha test showed the potential of this project, looking forward for more progress and success.
Thanks for your kind words my friend. Yes, we need all the support we can get to make this successful.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

Working product, seamless user experience. Sure there are some competition on the horizon, but the current community seems passionate and the founder's are extremely dedicated. Now time to scale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: