Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥  (Read 36277 times)
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:57:15 AM

There are still a few days away, hopefully all teams will be more passion again to promote the project, so that sales will increase.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:42:09 AM

There are still a few days away, hopefully all teams will be more passion again to promote the project, so that sales will increase.
we pray for the best for this project, so that his sales run smoothly and successfully achieve targeted results, the spirit continues team involved here.
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:27 AM

Still has a great chance for all tokens sold out as there are still a few more days to promote this project. A successful project comes from a good team.

yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

On which ICO listing sites you have been published?

Hello,

You can check some of the ICO sites where Kryll is listing at the bottom of https://kryll.io

ICO LISTINGS
They are talking about Kryll.io

CoinSchedule.com

CoinHills.com

FoxIco.io

CoinTelegraph.com

BestCoins.co

IcoBench.com

NewsBtc.com

TokenMarket.net

And more...

All the Best,
Paul
Great, nice work, good luck Smiley!
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

I thought when extended the ICO, then Krill could collect more money. But in fact, recently the counter of the sold tokens almost does not change
Usually, if the team decides to extend the ISO, they have the confidence that they will be able to raise more money. But now we do not see any positive changes Huh

I think the team needs to give more time. It is necessary to improve the marketing strategy, so that more potential investors can learn about the project.

They shouldn't extended their ICO. It didn't give any result. Besides situation on the market isn't the best for tokensale.

How much they raised already? I see, that there are 22k investors already. they should must raise a good money already? 20th April is the final date of ICO ends? Or they will extend more?  Huh
you can see it in their website
16,165,686 KRYL @0,05 USD

If they extend the token sale again it will likely take more time for them to achieve the success of their project..
Of course. But the extension of the terms of sales does not always work effectively. In this case, they need to pay more attention to the marketing company.

If they extended ICO terms one more time, it could give negative result for team reputation. I don't think the are going to do this.

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

I thought when extended the ICO, then Krill could collect more money. But in fact, recently the counter of the sold tokens almost does not change
Usually, if the team decides to extend the ISO, they have the confidence that they will be able to raise more money. But now we do not see any positive changes Huh

I think the team needs to give more time. It is necessary to improve the marketing strategy, so that more potential investors can learn about the project.
If they need to improve their marketing strategy, they already have to start doing something, because it can not last forever
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 377
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

Dear Kryll community,

We have another good news for you, MVP update  with  strategies editor is now live!

Try it out now : https://mvp.kryll.io/

MVP update in details :

- You can now build your own strategies from scratch.
- You have now the possibility to edit and duplicate pre-built strategies.
- Backtest of 25 pairs over 5 exchanges. 3 to 6 months of data.
- Backtest improvement (faster, more fluidity and flexibility).
- Dual-backtest rapport (pair 1 and pair 2 ROI-analysis)
- Max limit extended to 400 trades !
- Save / load / edit / delete options on your personal strategies.
- Favorite / unfavorite your strategies.

A YouTube video is already live to explain in detail these new features here !

Reminder : Kryll's token sale is ending on April, 20th, this is your last chance to participate in the sale, don't miss this opportunity : https://kryll.io/

We hope you'll like this update!

The Kryll team
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

Dear Kryll investors!

Thank you for your trust in the Kryll project! A success is built together. It is now the last step, time to pass the KYC.

Log in to your kryll account, go to profile tab then fill the required KYC information. The sooner you pass the KYC, the faster you'll be able to claim your KRL.

https://sale.kryll.io/profile

All the Best!
Kryll Team

PS: Bounty's and Referral's participants don't need to pass KYC, only investors.

What is KYC and how to proceed: https://medium.com/@kryll_io/kryll-io-kyc-process-d2b8d5618bb5

It is very good that for bounty hunters do not need to pass the KYC. I am very glad that the Kryll team understands this, unlike many other projects
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

They shouldn't extended their ICO. It didn't give any result. Besides situation on the market isn't the best for tokensale.

How much they raised already? I see, that there are 22k investors already. they should must raise a good money already? 20th April is the final date of ICO ends? Or they will extend more?  Huh

If they extend the token sale again it will likely take more time for them to achieve the success of their project..
Of course. But the extension of the terms of sales does not always work effectively. In this case, they need to pay more attention to the marketing company.

If they extended ICO terms one more time, it could give negative result for team reputation. I don't think the are going to do this.

This is what will make everyone hesitate with this project and make investors think twice to join in this project.

kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

This is what will make everyone hesitate with this project and make investors think twice to join in this project.

Hello,

No more extension, ICO end 20th of April.

Try our MVP to see how amazing is Kryll : https://mvp.kryll.io

All the best,
Paul
HighPricebtc

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

A few, doesn't know how to creat an adress on a MEW wallet to receive the tokens, I wonder if your devs, could make a easy paper this people. Thnks.
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

This is a very great and amazing project. At the end of the project they should be able to achieve a great success.
The project is an indisputable one ever seen. The bounty is also a benefit for us and everybody that take part in the bounty campaign
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

Hello,

No more extension, ICO end 20th of April.

Try our MVP to see how amazing is Kryll : https://mvp.kryll.io

All the best,
Paul
If indeed the ico will end on schedule, I myself participated to give the appreciation of project teams because thus making a trust for all the participants towards projects and hopefully the result will be a maximum token sales.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

The unique thing about the Kryll.io platform is that it offers visuals and intuitive state-of-the-art tools by which you can professionally and correctly define cryptocurrency trading strategy. Cool
Mary Lo

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

Kryll ICO rating: 76 out of 100 points on ICOnow.

https://iconow.net/kryll-ico-rating-76-out-of-100-points/
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

The unique thing about the Kryll.io platform is that it offers visuals and intuitive state-of-the-art tools by which you can professionally and correctly define cryptocurrency trading strategy. Cool

This becomes a very prominent part of this project by having good benefits for users. Something good.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

Dear community,

Kryll token sale is ending in 2 DAYS! This is your last chance to be a part of the future of cryptotrading!

- Max supply reduced from 220M to 72M (current supply 48.5M)
- Tokens will be released at the end of April/in early May.
- Early investors will be the first to use the alpha version of Kryll.io platform.
- Great news are coming soon!

You can purchase KRL tokens until April, 20th : https://kryll.io/

Pizza35kk

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

Do you guys think that once we hit the exchange the coin value might go below ICO? What would be the final marketcap after the ICO? Less than $10M ?
TentallyMooN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

Kryll.io is the ultimate platform for cryptocurrency traders looking to use the most advanced trading tools and strategies, as well as benefit from the community’s hive-mind to get the best returns within cryptocurrency markets.
TentallyMooN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

This becomes a very prominent part of this project by having good benefits for users. Something good.
The platform provides intuitive ways to create your own trading strategies that can be set to execute automatically. Through a What You See Is What You Trade™ interface you can design trading strategies making use of the industry’s most powerful tools and safely test them with backtesting and sandboxing. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: