Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin safe for trading?  (Read 1552 times)
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

i think BTC is one of the safest coins now. you cant find out the coin which is not only safe but also potential to get big profit. you should hold your BTC and wait

Cryptagio
Copper Member

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

What do you mean by saying "safe"? the one that has the lowest volatility? or the one that is super bullish?

https://cryptagio.com - crypto exchange platform
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

i think BTC is one of the safest coins now. you cant find out the coin which is not only safe but also potential to get big profit. you should hold your BTC and wait
No coin is safe, but BTC is the least risky coin. If you have the capital I think you should invest in BTC. BTC price will never go to 0. It only fluctuates up and down. But according to forecasts this year BTC prices will continue to increase. This year will be the boom year for the crypto market. Please analyze carefully and then decide to invest.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
I have 0.05 btc in coinbase
I want to trade and earn extra btc
so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks

There are no coins safe with trading. Once you enter in cryptomarket especially in trading, risk are increasing exponentially but the rewards are also at high stakes. My suggestion to is you focus more on studying the trading mechanics if you really want enter on this new mission.

You can first try the top 10 altcoins you look at this link https://coinmarketcap.com/

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

there're no 'safe' place for you whenever you're entering the cryptoland.
because everything can be happen with it,
it's because of the project lack an attention from people or regulation or even because of the exchange itself.
i think,
it would be better for you to keep your Bitcoin until you understand how it works.
compared to other,
Bitcoin is much more 'stable' and 'reliable'
I agree with your opinion. No place is definitely safe in business at all. Join bitcoin too! You can choose to invest in the currency you like based on the price increase or decrease of the market. Today this coin is in first place but the next day may be in low position and vice versa.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

Safe Huh All digital currency are cannot be tag as safe or either not safe when it comes to its value   . The pump and dump of bitcoin and crypto is crazy sometimes you can get profit 100 usd in a day with your 0.05 btc . If I were you just hold your btc and when you noticed you already gain profit because of the pump of the price then cash out .
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
Honestly, its too easy to suggest any coin anyone can but there is no safe for trading. You are the one who can make your own safe trading as long as you can earn. In the end it doesn't end with that. You need to realize and remember that you are the one who can have a good research based on your preferences.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

The top 10 or top 5 on the market is safe to trade but don't buy when the coins are pumping because you will be stuck on holding or cutting your losses.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
Honestly, its too easy to suggest any coin anyone can but there is no safe for trading. You are the one who can make your own safe trading as long as you can earn. In the end it doesn't end with that. You need to realize and remember that you are the one who can have a good research based on your preferences.
Yea you are right, there's a lot of coins now who have a potential to trade in. If i were you choose now coins that on the top of altcoins ethereum or bitcoincash. But much better if you are the one who decide or do some research in picking up coins to trade, give some time to study about the development of the coins you wanted to be ensure. Highly recommend at you bittrex.com the very well known and trusted exchanging site.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
Yea you are right, there's a lot of coins now who have a potential to trade in. If i were you choose now coins that on the top of altcoins ethereum or bitcoincash. But much better if you are the one who decide or do some research in picking up coins to trade, give some time to study about the development of the coins you wanted to be ensure. Highly recommend at you bittrex.com the very well known and trusted exchanging site.
I think people can suggest their fav coins but all people mentality is not same. there is a long term and short term 2 types of trading are there based on this people can choose coins. So 1st you decide what exactly you are looking for and choose some coins later ask suggestion about those coins then you will get answers or else you will get confused where to invest by seeing different suggestions from different people.
gaurav@zup

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

No coin is the safe coin and if you are in search for such coin let me save you a little time because if you are here to find a safe passage you are in the wrong market ... the reason people are becoming rich left and right because of high volatility of the market which means the market pumps at a higher rate and gets dump at even higher rate. ( So enjoy the ride and feel the Adrenalin rush )
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

I think there are no safe coins ever for trading because most of the coins are risky especially the new ones, so if you are looking for a coin that can make you gain profit (assuming "safe" is for investment and for bigger gains) would be the top coins listed in the coinmarketcap. At least those coins are sure that are gaining fast profits because they are on the top list.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

The top 10 or top 5 on the market is safe to trade but don't buy when the coins are pumping because you will be stuck on holding or cutting your losses.

Yeah, but they are kind a expensive, though they are safe for sure in Trading, good to hold in short. But the truth is that there is no coins that is safe to Trade, everything in this world have their own risks, same goes to Trading. If you are not ready to lose any of your money then don't start trading, being afraid won't help you to be a good Trader and to make profits, no risk no glory.
Broker720

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:32:41 PM

Yeah, but they are kind a expensive, though they are safe for sure in Trading, good to hold in short. But the truth is that there is no coins that is safe to Trade, everything in this world have their own risks, same goes to Trading. If you are not ready to lose any of your money then don't start trading, being afraid won't help you to be a good Trader and to make profits, no risk no glory.

I thought that bitcoin at 1000$ was an expensive buy, don't think so now Cheesy. In my opinion hodling is just the best way to go for a new person in the cryptomarket, trading is just way to risky if you have no experience.
BTcSD

Activity: 110

LoveMe

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

if in a short term trading all coins are high risky to loose more than 50 % of your assets but if you plan to go using long term trading methodology try to choose best of top 20  markets and read about to choose at least two coins to hold for one year along with mother bitcoin .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BettingTips

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

There is no safe coin for trading Smiley. You should know that trading is not only choosing the good coin to trade, it also has a lot of problems like buy and sell price, trading skills,....If you can be able to find out a good coin to trade but you buy it at wrong time, it'll become the worst coin ever Smiley. Trading is including a lot of things not only choose the right coin Smiley

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

If you do not want to risk your investment, I think you should invest in BTC, ETH and NEO. That is 3 very good crypto so you can invest your savings. All 3 crypto coins have a very strong community so you will not be worried someday it will disappear with your money. The cryptocurrency market is going up and now is a great opportunity for you to invest in potential crypto.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

You must remember that no one is safe in cryptocurrencies, better learn more about cryptocurrencies, and it's better you try with a small capital and don't put all your money in 1 coins.
a little bit of my advice, perhaps you could look at some of the success of ICOs, and you could put your money in that coin.

I think it's about the volatile level,considering Bitcoin heating nowadays it's looks so dangerous super risky. Just look at how ethereum stable price in usd also in Bitcoin , you might have to choose it as your safe haven, huge support, large community and don't worry about the gains.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:44 PM

Actually there's no coin are safe because they have possibility the price will decrease or die. The only way to prevent losing money is making a research so you can know what coin is the best to but and have future but it is not sure or garanteed because they have possibility the price will decrease.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

In the current cryptocurrencies market, there are not any cryptos that are safe to trade. If you determine long-term investment, invest in the top 5 cryptos of Coinmarketcap, identify your investment and hold at least 1 year to make a profit. If you want to trade for profit in the short term should invest in altcoins or ICO will be far riskier than long-term investment Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: