Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin safe for trading?  (Read 1548 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
I have 0.05 btc in coinbase
I want to trade and earn extra btc
so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks

what do you prepared day trade or long term trade, but both are profitable if you planning for long term hold I suggest  choose at top 10 coins and in the coinmarket cap had more altcoin have possible to increase in the market cap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:35 AM

There are generally no safe coins to trade else everybody will be trading it.. But if you're thinking of alts
 note companies that will burn there coins for example this below
https://themerkle.com/education-ecosystem-to-burn-30-million-education-tokens-ledu-on-july-31st-2018/
You can join their tg: @educoins
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

At least all the cryptocurrency on the first page of coinmarketcap is ok to trade with. If you are concern about liquidity and security, you can just trade bitcoic and ethereum.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

I would recommend you to have a look at top 10 coins because they are more safely. I am holding ETH and I like this coin it seems me that I understand this coin so you may also invest in ETH if you want.
I can say top10 in cmc as the safest place to invest but we should take note their is still a risks. All coins as crypto their is a risks since Op funds is only 0.05btc he must choose the best project.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

There's no coin safe for trading. Place your investment in coins in the top ten of coin market cap for long term unless you know how to trade but if you are a newbie in cryptocurrency, forget trading or else you will lose your money.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

If you really want to earn more in such an investment it is best to consider joining on an ICO to support a future coin offering for us gain active income in the future. Yet, joining on ICO is quite risky so if you are a newbie it is okay if you leave this option. There are still plenty of ways for us earn extra bitcoin one is here in the forum where you could support signature campaign and deal with supporting the ICO without having a capital you will just need to do your job and make an effort to post and support the forum.
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

all the coins are safe the most important is our way of trading, whether you can already trading? if you can not trade as well as its not trading any money you can lose coin that I suggest is Ethereum. This coin I think is a substitute for Bitcoin because bitcoin is very expensive to buy it
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
trading is a matter of great difficulty, but many newcomers play with it without knowing anything and in the end they lose all the money they have. so for me there are no safe coins for trading but with some research we can determine which coins have good potential for trading.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

for now it seems there is no safe coin to buy, all have their respective risks, just need your kebranian to deal with the risks that exist, so just buy as much bitcoin as you can.
TRAID

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

The safest coins for trading are high volume coins. Technical analysis cannot be applied to coins with low volume. They are just to volatile and can easily be manipulated. Plus if you end up with a lot of coins and the volume is weak, you won't have big enough a market to dump your coins.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

No coin is safe for trading it is risking your bitcoins to get some profit and on the other side of it is the possibility of losing as well. I can suggest any coin that you can hold but not to trade, there are many factors that which can affect and we can't say that when you saw you were in profit you will go and sell it right there and not to wait more to rise further.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

There are generally no safe coins to trade else everybody will be trading it.. But if you're thinking of alts
 note companies that will burn there coins for example this below
https://themerkle.com/education-ecosystem-to-burn-30-million-education-tokens-ledu-on-july-31st-2018/
You can join their tg: @educoins
Yeah, all you just need is the understanding on how to trade safely and try your best to not get screwed. The market is generally volatile and no matter the coin, if there is simply no strategy at all, then there is no way anyone can get the best from trading. Trading is not that simple and no coin can make it easy, the only thing that can make it easy for anyone is just that person himself. It is also important to know that there are some coins not to be traded anyway as they are mainly shit coins, but that is simply different from trading itself.
Viarahine

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

It's hard to answer your question. After all, if there were such coins, then everyone would be millionaires. Especially doing pump on some coins, you can go into the minus and lose your money.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

Without any penny secured for trading, the more risky pennies, the more likely they are to make a profit. Should have decided to join the Crypto you prepare the psychological first, dare take the risk so you will win big.
buje micin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
I am not very proficient in trading I just hold a few coins only and among them that has great potential is ADA, you also can do trading ADA if you want, but I do long-term trading in local market, if you want to do trading in hit btc
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

There is no coin on the market. Crypto is safe for both transactions, it's safe to mainly, if you have market analysis experience you will predict the development trend of that coin and put Make informed investment decisions.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

what do you prepared day trade or long term trade, but both are profitable if you planning for long term hold I suggest  choose at top 10 coins and in the coinmarket cap had more altcoin have possible to increase in the market cap.
The most coin referring from people is the Bitcoin because it is achievable, responsive, and profitable. You can invest in low amount at low market and can get the profit that is the huge profit by selling out your coins at high market. Bitcoin is a safest coin and you can trade with it by following the Blockchain technology that will best guide you and provide you with the best guiding principals.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

Without any penny secured for trading, the more risky pennies, the more likely they are to make a profit. Should have decided to join the Crypto you prepare the psychological first, dare take the risk so you will win big.
No coin is absolutely safe in this market because it can fluctuate at any time and if you do not determine the psychology it can make you feel extremely anxious. If you do not know about technical analysis then I suggest you hold the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap, allocate a reasonable amount for 3-4 altcoin and the part you should keep on bitcoin. Investing in cryptocurrency knowledge is also something you should do.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

I am not sure mate if the word "safe" can ever be used in this market. I say that because this market is known and embraced for its risky nature. If you want to be safe, then this market might not be the one for you. But, in the concept of this market, safety would maybe mean those coins that would have a higher probability of giving you successful returns. And for that, I would say look for those coins that can be bought cheap but has good movement to rise in value and has a big market cap to support increase.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

there're no 'safe' place for you whenever you're entering the cryptoland.
because everything can be happen with it,
it's because of the project lack an attention from people or regulation or even because of the exchange itself.
i think,
it would be better for you to keep your Bitcoin until you understand how it works.
compared to other,
Bitcoin is much more 'stable' and 'reliable'

I agree, but I have to put a definition on the word safety, especially in this market, then I would go for those coins that can be invested upon with less chances of losses. Then, I would say go for Bitcoin, as the primary medium, because it's the best coin in the market. It's that simple. The price, the marketability, the support it commands and all other positive contributory aspects an investors wants to see in an asset is more or less held by Bitcoin. So again, that is premised on "safety", which is virtually non-existent in this market, if you know what I mean.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: