Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin safe for trading?  (Read 1552 times)
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

All crypto has high volatility so no one coin safe for trading, only by management of risk and good trading strategy you can reduce the risk.  My suggestion if you want to trade that your BTC with altcoin for the better doing short trading because the price of BTC long time already on consolidate and any times can be soar, you have to focus to analysis both price, altcoin and Bitcoin price so you can make money from both and to avoid bigger loss you have to cut loss your open potition when BTC price soar.

piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

If it was me, I would invest in XRP coin. I have invested in this market for some time and I appreciate the XRP coin quite well so I can invest. Currently it is down over 10% and I will buy it to hold.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

In the name of trading there is no excuse for being safe,once you entered the world of trading you must assure to yourself, that your have enough knowledge and skilled,  for what trading work as decentralized money because it should be risky and your not guarantee that your money back again or gain (if will profit),so that  if you'll never know understand,even if the basic concept of trading  do not try to enter, because  there is no one responsible to your coin if you  loss, except you
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
I have 0.05 btc in coinbase
I want to trade and earn extra btc
so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks
You can choose from top coins with low cost and good volumes of sales. Perhaps you will have to transfer bitcoin to another exchange, for example bittrex, because there is more choice of coins
robertkamerer

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

If I understood the question correctly, I would say the safest for swing trading would be BTC.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

As you knows very well that crypto trading is risky from any other trading or investment so always try to invest spare money but take risk in stable coins like Bitcoin,Ethereum,XRP, etc.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
I agree that the safest coin at the moment is usdt, you can see that usdt does not change much when the market fluctuates, so to be able to trade successfully you should choose usdt the intermediary and a place to hide safe when the market occurs storms. I believe that the market is in crisis so you need to have a specific plan.

Although Tether is the safest one as it does not fall a lot, there is no reason to invest in it if you wish to get the profit. Its price will be close to 1 dollar all the time. I would better recommend you to deal with NEO.
arazi07

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

if you looking coin save for trading, I think no coin save for trading because every coin have a risk and fluctiative
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
I think you can choose a coin you can trade in the market look the top 10 to 15 coins because that coins have more value than to other coins and you can assure that you will get a profit that coins.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:10:54 AM

Nothing is safe in a worldwide and decentralized crypto currency market. It would be also new for me that trading is safe, because if you win money with trading, then someone else must lose it. However, if you like long term trading I suggest to do it with new and low priced coins, because they have the option to do the same like bitcoin did. But if the price of a coin is already in the height of $ thousands, it is of course difficult to reach high winning rates.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:29:56 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
If you have little capital then you just need to buy the coin and save it for several months.
Because with such a small capital, you will not get big profits if you are not trading in a long-term way.

Buy ethereum at current prices and keep it for 6 months. You will get a significant profit because ethereum is the best longterm coin today.
Do not be afraid of losing your money. Ethereum has always been a recommendation.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:50:15 AM

Im thinking about dropping ADA (which I bought when I fomoed in january during bullish times) for WAN. Im break even in sats with ADA now and WAN has a correction. Seems to be a good entrypoint and more room to grow for WAN.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

Im thinking about dropping ADA (which I bought when I fomoed in january during bullish times) for WAN. Im break even in sats with ADA now and WAN has a correction. Seems to be a good entrypoint and more room to grow for WAN.
if you think that for today This project shows stability in its development and has real prospects in the future, this is a very positive point. Especially if we take into account the current situation on the crypto-currency market, which wants to be the best.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

Coin investment safe and potential in the cryptocurrency market is ETH. ETH is priced higher in the market (only after bitcoin). It is trusted by investors and business in the market. Future ETH can overcome bitcoin for further development.
I think low price coins are safe for trading because the price is slow and so will be the deficit. For new trader low price coins are good option. They will gain knowledge and experience about trading and then they can trade in big currencies like bitcoin and Ethereum. I tis the best way to enter into the world of cryptocurrency trading.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

Coin investment safe and potential in the cryptocurrency market is ETH. ETH is priced higher in the market (only after bitcoin). It is trusted by investors and business in the market. Future ETH can overcome bitcoin for further development.
I think low price coins are safe for trading because the price is slow and so will be the deficit. For new trader low price coins are good option. They will gain knowledge and experience about trading and then they can trade in big currencies like bitcoin and Ethereum. I tis the best way to enter into the world of cryptocurrency trading.
Choose a coin that has a potential to gain enormous profit like bitcoin and ethereum in which prices regulates higher rate and the most safest for trading because this is the top listed coin in worldwide. Also other coin is trusted but the volume in the market rapidly decreases because of volatility .
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

EOS, NEO, QTUM, ADA, XLM, ETH, LTC, XMR, BTC are safe coins for trading. The always go up after a dump Smiley

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

I think the good coins we trade for us are ethereum, because I think the ethereum is also good that we get because for us ethereum also has a good future.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

There's no safest coin in the market because all things here in trading are risk and if you have no knowledge on the coin you want to buy because you just listen to someone who you don't know the result will be losses. So if I were you, I'm the one who will discover it by simply analyzing the crypto market right now and what coins best to you because your the one who will make the decision and I don't want you to regret it. Make yourself busy by searching coins in the market and I know there's a lot of profitable coins out there waiting for you to discover them.
No say which coin is safe but you can try different coins. It is good to split your money in different coins because if you lose in one coin other will give you some profit and your investment cap will not reduce. In these days I think Ethereum is the best coin for trading because the price is gradually increasing and there is no huge pump and dump.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:26:04 PM

I guess bitcoins and etherium, because they are proven and tested and has higher volume in trading sites, There are times it suddenly drops but in a long run it will recovers because time to time users are rising, The more people indulge in bitcoin and etherium, The value will eventually soars up:)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

All crypto has high volatility so no one coin safe for trading, only by management of risk and good trading strategy you can reduce the risk.  My suggestion if you want to trade that your BTC with altcoin for the better doing short trading because the price of BTC long time already on consolidate and any times can be soar, you have to focus to analysis both price, altcoin and Bitcoin price so you can make money from both and to avoid bigger loss you have to cut loss your open potition when BTC price soar.
yes indeed there is no safe coins in cryptocurrencies because all of it have high of volatility even some of people has been suggest to trade the particular coins but there is no guarantee trade those coins will always get profit and basic knowledge from cryptocurrencies trading is the market movement can change almost for every minutes and there is no steady movement from crypto too and people should realize this risk before starting to buy some coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: