Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY  (Read 121072 times)
paymetodostuff

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 10:57:49 PM

have you guys tried backing up your wallet and then deleting everything in your appdata\roaming\Colossuscoin folder?
Let it fully redownload the blockchain, and then close the client and put your wallet back in the colossuscoin folder. That has worked for me in the past when I couldn't sync.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sudo23

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 07:42:17 PM

Muddafudda please update the OP:

COL Logos:

COL Homepage: http://www.Colossuscoin.org

COL Forum: http://www.Colossuscointalk.org

COL Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin

COL Twitter: https://twitter.com/Colossuscoin

Thank you!
Sudo

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

sudo23

Activity: 469

ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 07:45:42 PM

have you guys tried backing up your wallet and then deleting everything in your appdata\roaming\Colossuscoin folder?
Let it fully redownload the blockchain, and then close the client and put your wallet back in the colossuscoin folder. That has worked for me in the past when I couldn't sync.

Yes, it works now!

Thank you !

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 08:34:58 PM

Its hit and miss. I've tried that several times and still can't solo mine.

I think it syncs if/when it feels like it. lol

S.O.S. muddafudda .. S.O.S.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 09:58:08 PM

Sync'n stops every time the client loses the 3rd connection and/or hits a PoS block. All of them are orphans...

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 11:57:41 PM

This thing is never gonna get listed on Cryptsy if it doesn't stop breaking down.  ShitCoin breaks down less.

I talked to Mullick on Cryptsy and I had the impression Vern was waiting for COL to get it together and then it would get listed.  Getting on Cryptsy can definitely get COL to another price level, maybe even in the 20-40 range.  Call it crazy but tix ran up over 100 just 2 weeks after going to Cryptsy, and so did ADT.

Let's get this thing fixed and make some serious coin before Litecoin gets Flushed.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 12:33:24 AM

This thing is never gonna get listed on Cryptsy if it doesn't stop breaking down.  ShitCoin breaks down less.

I talked to Mullick on Cryptsy and I had the impression Vern was waiting for COL to get it together and then it would get listed.  Getting on Cryptsy can definitely get COL to another price level, maybe even in the 20-40 range.  Call it crazy but tix ran up over 100 just 2 weeks after going to Cryptsy, and so did ADT.

Let's get this thing fixed and make some serious coin before Litecoin gets Flushed.

Fyi, the alts are not gettin flushed. The are coming back down to terra firma. Smiley

BTC's dollar value has nothing to do with it. Its the current difficultly, stupid. Grin

swiftshoot

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 01:04:34 AM

Litecoin will be replaced by Goldcoin (as someone keeps yelling it out in Cryptsy Chat).
IF it gets put on Cryptsy, I hope the DEV has every right to tell Cryptsy to Turn off Autosell for the COIN.  Ever since that option came into play, 95% of the Alt coins tanked.
I would love to see COL without ANY Autosell feature just to see how it will react...  Will it be the next pre-autosell IFC (shooting up to 400) or stay low like post-autosell ADT.

Honestly, I would rather see it @ Coinex.pw.  I find their trade engine is actually faster and smoother than at Cryptsy (for non C programmed exchanges)

Build your own Cloud Miner! https://cex.io/r/1/swiftshoot/0/
to Make your BTC Mine for you. 3% referral bonus if you sign up others... please use my referral code if you want to join. You can also redeem your hardware after you get enough GHS.
btc:
ltc:
other altcoins: send me PM for address.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 01:52:08 AM

Litecoin will be replaced by Goldcoin (as someone keeps yelling it out in Cryptsy Chat).
IF it gets put on Cryptsy, I hope the DEV has every right to tell Cryptsy to Turn off Autosell for the COIN.  Ever since that option came into play, 95% of the Alt coins tanked.
I would love to see COL without ANY Autosell feature just to see how it will react...  Will it be the next pre-autosell IFC (shooting up to 400) or stay low like post-autosell ADT.

Honestly, I would rather see it @ Coinex.pw.  I find their trade engine is actually faster and smoother than at Cryptsy (for non C programmed exchanges)

what you have to remember is that for the payment processors to be affectively used auto sell is needed in 1 form or anther

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 02:29:09 AM

Fyi, the alts are not gettin flushed. The are coming back down to terra firma. Smiley

BTC's dollar value has nothing to do with it. Its the current difficultly, stupid. Grin

Lol, the difficulty is one factor but if you look over the past 8 months, every time Bitcoin spiked in price most alts tanked hard.  When Bitcoin went down these same alts shot up.

This is the inverse correlation I've been shouting about all to no avail.

Does anybody know what the total COL coins will be now?  Last I read muddafuda said 400 Billion to 500 billion but it wasn't a final estimate.   TIA!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 02:33:14 AM

GoldCoin will replace Litecoin?  That's a first.

Why is that?  Cause besides a golden name, GoldCoin has nothing to offer and is actually very much in the hole and just like Litecoin and mostly all Scrypts, it tanks hard every time Bitcoin goes up.  So I doubt GoldCoin will replace Litecoin, it's most likely gonna be a SHA256 coin that Becomes the silver of alts.

But GoldCoin may be worth something just for its unique and very marketable name, so if I were not so deep bought into ixCoin I would risk a few BTC on GoldCoin.  Obviously, my choice for the next (HUGE) leg up in cryptos is IXC.

Good luck!

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 04:21:27 AM

Lol, the difficulty is one factor but if you look over the past 8 months, every time Bitcoin spiked in price most alts tanked hard.  When Bitcoin went down these same alts shot up.

This is the inverse correlation I've been shouting about all to no avail.

Does anybody know what the total COL coins will be now?  Last I read muddafuda said 400 Billion to 500 billion but it wasn't a final estimate.   TIA!

I'm not buying it as these difficulty jumps are unprecidented. The multi-pools aren't helping matters either.

The bubbles have been popped. This junk coin ponzi party is for the most part, over.

darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:56:04 PM

Well, seems everything is a-ok now. Synced up and staked.
Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 09:19:27 PM

I still can't sync Sad

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
darkproton

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 11:18:47 PM

I still can't sync Sad
now I can't either. Wish we could get more word on what is going on and what is happening to fix it.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 01:03:42 AM

@Vlad Plz PM your email so I can send you the wallet.dat with your 1B COL.

Its been more than a month. :/

paymetodostuff

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:10:25 AM

I'm synced.
Current number of blocks 158872
Mon Oct 21 19:39:57 2013

If you were recently synced but can't do it now, try closing the client and deleting peers.dat and relaunching. May have to do it once or twice before it works.
darkproton

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:03:44 AM

I'm synced.
Current number of blocks 158872
Mon Oct 21 19:39:57 2013

If you were recently synced but can't do it now, try closing the client and deleting peers.dat and relaunching. May have to do it once or twice before it works.

Thanks man! Back in!
myweblife

Activity: 439

mycoin.bitbank.com

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 02:33:23 PM

any news?

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusCoinXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
investment&deposit your BTC on bitbankmining BTC on
Th82

Activity: 418

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 01:28:14 AM

We need a decent Colossuscoin Block Explorer and Faucet!

Please set-up a new Abe Block Explorer Cool 

https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe
John Tobey: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=22785.msg3123818#msg3123818

Bounties?

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: