Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $20k ,how do I invest  (Read 1124 times)
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

I would invest BTC 50%. Litecoin, ETC, NEO for all 25%. And for 25% find 5 good promising ICO with low hard cap. 

pangu

Activity: 2800
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

That depends on your investmenttime: If you need liquidity, invest in altcoins. If you can invest for > 6 month, invest in ICOs.

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency before to decide what kind of investment strategy. So you should prepare long term investment or short term investment. Then you can invest in cryptocurrency. Because in short term investment you should choose some other altcoins. In current scenario many altcoins are good in short investment so you should choose your own way or you can continue your plan.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

For my opinion it's better to invest it on a low value coin so that your profit would be higher though it's high risk. High risk, high return.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

I do not think that now is the time to remain in bitcoin. What we are witnessing now is exactly the same as last year. First came the pump in USD value last year January which was followed by the hike in prices of alts. I would go all in alts. Look for decentralized projects in particular.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

invest in real ICO with KYC compliant and invest some in top 10 altcoins, but this is a long term investment. better diversify your portfolio into 5 like (2) 20 % for legit ICOs and 3 (20%) for top 10 altcoins this could be the ideal investment diversification.
KopiItem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

In my opinion,  i suggest you to make an investment in ICO in sosmed area like socialmediamarket.  Due to if you invest in that ICO,  it will be long term investment for the bright future. But,  actually you need be patient for 4-6 months.
For me it's very good decision,  because all people like play and exist at social media. Socialmediamarket is very promising ICO and i think it will gain fastly, due to many opportunities you can get here.  
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.

25% of your total investment for a ICO it's too much in my opinion. You shouldn't exceed 5-10% if you want to play it somewhat safe.

I would go 40-50% on BTC and 30-40% spread between a couple of solid altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Donamilo

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

OP HERE:

Right I am done now in terms of investing tonight .

I have portfolio split as follows:

29% NEO
24 % TRX
26% ADA
21% BTC

I have a price in mind for each and when they will be sold. If it all goes to hell..... sh!t happens!!!!
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:03:35 AM

I'd go safe and slow mining
cryptoking710

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:04:28 AM

If I had $20k, I would invest: $5k in BTC, $5k in ETH, $5 in promising altcoins. Invest $5k in ICO projects.

linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:03:49 AM

If it is me, then I will choose all the investment ICO, because the profit of ICO project is very considerable, if still in the bull market, then 20k becomes 200k is also very possible.
Why not give it a try? Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
klim88

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Alot of good altcoins that have potential to bring in some good profits. Also if you are looking for a good ICO i recommend looking into DIWtoken. Apart from this one, there is a project called ModuleTrade which is based on b2b trading..There are enough good projects).

Modultrade is useful just to use it as a service. Think that it's one of the greatest intagration business and blockchain
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

20 thousand is a great investment. It will bring you a sufficient profit if you invest wisely. If I were you I would probably stay away from ICOs, but invest over 45% into Bitcoin. The rest of the money will be spent to buy Ethereum, DASH, Cardano, Litecoin, NEO and Monero.
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

Investing your $20k with a robo-advisor is a great option, as you’ll immediately be invested in the stock market in a broadly diversified way. If you’re unsure of exactly what a robo-advisor is, be sure to read our detailed article on what they are if they’re right for you.
In a nutshell, a robo-advisor is like a financial advisor, but instead of a person picking out expensive investments for you, a company like Betterment creates a series of algorithms to choose, diversify, and adjust your investments over time, all based on your financial resources, tolerance for risk, and investment timeline.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

Good start if you ask me 20$ is solid for diversification, just my opinon ICO seems to be very profitable these days and if you not a straight-forward HODLER go for some whitelist and invest those fresh new project could be fine these months. Otherwise it's no different for any newcomers, i can see you are a pretty moderate risk taker on your funds.

Iyhen

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

There's a variety of cryptocurrency now where you can invest. If I were you, I will invest in different cryptcurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo and the like. Their current value is not that high so there is a possibility that it will increase i sometime and this investment will make you rich.

ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

this is a very good strategy, by dividing your money into several categories, I this believe it can suppress loss. I totally agree with you
shnyrutti

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

The money is yours to play, you can play them either way you want as long as you are comfortable with it after reading through many post in this forum or other forum it is better to diversify your portfolio.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

$20,000 is very big investment.In my opinion invest ethereum is best.Moreover many ICO have great success like Datum,PKT and I hope upcoming success ICO Descrow.you want to invest on ICO.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: