Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Monarch - Delivery Dates  (Read 32528 times)
mikestro

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:32:09 PM

i hate bfl i ordered months ago  and they not even answering clients mails' i sick from this company
LittleD

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:35:15 PM

i hate bfl i ordered months ago  and they not even answering clients mails' i sick from this company

You and everone else bro

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
batt01

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:50:38 PM

How can anyone spend time in this forum and actually send money to BFL, is beyond me. There are many, many posts showing that companies history.BT Barnum was right. This way to the egress.

wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:53:48 PM

How is this guy still walking around without broken legs?
Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:16:45 AM

I am predicting they start shipping mid feb for that preordered early,i think bfl will get it right from now on as there have the money to higher more staff

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:03:45 AM

I am predicting they start shipping mid feb for that preordered early,i think bfl will get it right from now on as there have the money to higher more staff

Pfffft.

Ya hope springs eternal.

Very very doubtful this thing will be tested properly and shipped before March.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
batt01

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:14:01 AM

The will ship one or two Feb and four or five in March. the backlog wii be caught up around Nov or Dec.
hurry order yours now.
I ordered a miner from them April 3rd 2013 and got it Nov 9th.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:17:15 PM

Any sign of Monarch's in the wild yet? I haven't been paying attention much to the mining scene of late.
I don't mean photoshopped pics of prototypes from inside BFL, I mean actual unboxing videos and such.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
batt01

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:59:02 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 04:46:06 AM by batt01

Any sign of Monarch's in the wild yet? I haven't been paying attention much to the mining scene of late.
I don't mean photoshopped pics of prototypes from inside BFL, I mean actual unboxing videos and such.
I seen a Leprichaun.
I seen a unicorn.
I seen a black guy in Cracker Barrel.
I seen Osama Bin Laden eating a ham sandwich.
I seen a fat kid turn down a cup cake .
I seen  awoman shoot ping pong balls out of her baby hole.
I seen a Mexican in a Taco Bell.
I seen a chicken with teeth.
I seen two monkeys fu@king a football.
I seen a thousand angels dancing on the head of a pin.

but I ain't never seen no Monarch. (Unless you mean that purity butterfly that wad'nt made in no lab.)

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:16:53 AM

Of course!

http://www.butterflylabs.com/monarch/

However, this is our second generation, so we have much greater clarity on the process and plan to begin shipments in January 2014.

Since it is now February, I'm sure they shipped a ton of them, as promised.

Buy & Hold
Aurum

Activity: 453

dfgfdgfdg

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 06:53:44 AM

January's come and gone.

Once again Butterfly Labs proves the only thing we can count on from them
is to be full of shit.

ghghghfgh
mruiter

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:59:26 PM

why is everybody still buying from bfl.

Are you guys just plane stuppid ?
Didnt you get the message after the first asic batch.

They are lying, stealing ( confirmed by law agency) , customs scamming not deliverying bastards.
Joshsie is the one that has the biggest plate in front of his shitty stealing head

you brought it on yourself , the will not be shipping until the are worthless!

And you can take that to the bank !!

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
  LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:11:49 AM

...lolz ....that made my day Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
batt01

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:07:26 AM

...lolz ....that made my day Cheesy
He said Feb,but not is that 2014 or 2015.

Aurum

Activity: 453

dfgfdgfdg

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 01:58:04 PM

I predict your Monarch will arrive at your door some time between 2-2-22 and 2-22-22  Cry

ghghghfgh
LittleD

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:57:16 PM

I predict your Monarch will arrive at your door some time between 2-2-22 and 2-22-22  Cry

WTW Naaaaa... The Free Water will evaporate by then Sad I want my FREEE WATER!

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 09:36:31 PM

nice comments! at least we have some fun....

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:58:14 AM

Honestly... I'm kinda just waiting for news headline to say, "BFL customer snaps due to no-show of hardware and shoots Josh in the face."
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 03:01:50 AM

Did anyone knows a good lawyer interested in do a class action against BFL, if we don't act fast the company will evaporate because someone else will move faster and drain all their assets.

I think we can bring a bunch of pre-order holders considering most of us did the orders when Bitcoin was about u$s 100 and we payed about u$s 6000 per card, and the difficulty evolution if a smart lawyer can explain it in a simple way in court I am possitive we have a case, I don't see any other way to recover a fraction of what we lost at least.

Regards

TMC

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
asfbhero

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:45:25 AM

Idk how anyone who ordered from BFL didn't expect it to take this long.  I have a few investors who are in right beside me with bfl, and when I ordered back in Aug I told them Jan or Feb.  I did have the advantage of having dealt with bfl before, but it's just what they do.  their miners seem to be more professionally made, more efficient, but they take forever, and are terrible at predicting how long it will take, or use the pre-order funds to finance the development.  they definitely aren't a scam.  I did just pick up a few ant miners tho... and if bfl was like that, I would have spent 100k with them by now... their loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: