Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bitcoin have risen a little slowly?  (Read 1335 times)
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

I think it's more dangerous that the price of bitcoin rises so fast. A fast rising value can fall quickly.
Bitcoin value continues to increase gradually. Sometimes the prices are falling, which is very normal. Do not panic when prices fall. This is one of the biggest mistakes made.
For me this risen slowly on bitcoin is good rather for quick bomb of value. In fact this volatility of price is just really normal as others more liked to got the value at lower rate. By panicking losing can be get during drastic change of bitcoin price.

indeed I see bitcoin prices are increasing little by little, and that I see reasonable. because the bitcoin price is up and down, and we never know in detail. so for us must follow the bitcoin price groove

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hcoin01

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

I think it's healthier for prices to rise slowly. At one point the rising prices can be settled down.
In the past, all the money on the market was invested in certain coins. Btc, eth, litecoin, bcc ..
Now there are thousands of coins. The money deposited in Btc is not much more than the old one. For this reason their prices will not go as fast as they used to be
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

I think a slow and stead pace would definitely benefits Bitcoin more. A sudden raise would alert many people and it would be chaos. People would come swarming and the government and banks would be on their watch. A slow rise would be beneficial especially in the long run as it would promote patience and wise investor would also come into play, and especially the government wouldn't be alarmed.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

Bitcoin will have a little risen as of now. We, are expecting the most, but for the market graphic it's become high and low. We are not sure to get the best value,  but I can assure that a patients will have the best result.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

for me we can't actually control bitcoin's rate it happens indefinitely. All we have to do is to counter act what is the behavior of bitcoin,which even the government does and also the private sector take part in it and will really affect the bitcoin bets now but will remain silent as long as nobody is manipulated to do so.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

I think it's more dangerous that the price of bitcoin rises so fast. A fast rising value can fall quickly.
Bitcoin value continues to increase gradually. Sometimes the prices are falling, which is very normal. Do not panic when prices fall. This is one of the biggest mistakes made.
For me this risen slowly on bitcoin is good rather for quick bomb of value. In fact this volatility of price is just really normal as others more liked to got the value at lower rate. By panicking losing can be get during drastic change of bitcoin price.
Someone has their own view of the price change that is supposed to happen, but you know that bitcoin price has an uncertain change, sometimes volatile and sometimes stable price change, sometimes rises skyrocketing and sometimes rises slowly, so does the price drop, we can not determine price change fast or slow because the price changes occur naturally
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.

No one can predict bitcoin prices for the future and bitcoin does not always go up slowly. I'm sure the bitcoin will increase in price from year to year!
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

Bitcoin price has been humble many people, after a short period of time challenges and the price of bitcoin fall to the extent of loosing the bitcoin industry, but currently, bitcoin has proved him self, as the leader of all crypto currency, including on trading in exchange.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

Yes but too little maybe because of what we call "April fools". Im expecting that this coming June it will rise again and it will be baxk to its high price.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

I think a slow and stead pace would definitely benefits Bitcoin more. A sudden raise would alert many people and it would be chaos. People would come swarming and the government and banks would be on their watch. A slow rise would be beneficial especially in the long run as it would promote patience and wise investor would also come into play, and especially the government wouldn't be alarmed.

Well it makes sense but to rise steadily and slowly but since bitcoin is decentralized and lacks a central regulatory body this can not materialize and so it's better we move away from speculation and accept reality.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:09:55 AM

Yes.
I think I have said this for a number of times while it was increasing so fast.
I would rather pick the slow but steady move and not rhe fast one.
It was a scary ride and the conclusion is this, we can all see it now.
There may have been those who profited from it but I think there is still a bigger percentage of people who hodls.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:17:24 AM

I think it should be a bit improved because bitcoin is getting more and more known by the world, and also more investors will invest on bitcoin, I hope bitcoin in the future will come much better amen
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

i dont think so, i am of the opinion that bitcoin rises with stable instead will attract people to join into bitcoin investment. like last year when bitcoin rose sharply, and now bitcoin is at normal price, I think people will feel suspicious.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:16:46 AM

As the competition on the cryto currency arise the risen of the value or the price of each and every crypto currencies had slowly move. Well we cannot one hundred percent say that this is due to the competition of each crypto currency because we all know that there are a lot of factors that affects the rise and fall of the price or value of the crypto currency. For me what I am doing is just keeping my faith and trust to crypto currency that its history will repeat itself and its price will rise to the top again. 
beckham88

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

Yea for me, a little rise slowly will be a giod health for bitcoiners.i must prefer slowly movement tha fast and it will  gine for just a seconds.But today,  a steady gradual increase rather than a sudden climb in the bitcoin price i sneeded
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

actually it's good, bitcoin prices go up steadily and slowly, but we can not limit demand and supply. especially crypto currencies that have no regulations and rules. so everyone can have as much bitcoin as possible. bitcoin can be stable if it has rules. so people and the government have no worries with bitcoin.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:29:14 AM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.
For me, I am satisfied with how bitcoin value movement because we all know the bitcoin is such volatility. Imagine if the progress of the value of bitcoin is too slow in increasing and decreasing the cost it will be boring and accessible to us. Remember panic buying or even selling have an excellent effect on others holder that waiting for the value increase. If the slow movement can result in a stagnant population of the bitcoin
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

Yea for me, a little rise slowly will be a giod health for bitcoiners.i must prefer slowly movement tha fast and it will  gine for just a seconds.But today,  a steady gradual increase rather than a sudden climb in the bitcoin price i sneeded

Well the current pace is a lot better for long term holders like me since it's moving at a natural rate. I was more concerned last december when btc peaked in weeks since there definitely would be hard corrections. And it did have hard corrections that took the whole first quarter of this year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

This risen gradually on bitcoin is great instead for speedy of significant worth we can abstain from losing a massive amount of cash and the panic selling and purchasing of individuals may diminish. We don't have to the day trading we allot of time to analysis the chart more. I wish it could happen, but the genuine isn’t because the bitcoin don't have the capacity or confirmation to do that because it is exceptionally unpredictable and volatile
mrben77

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Obviously, there are no economic indicators for bitcoin to grow. But this is an objective reality, it will drag the remaining crypto-currencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: