Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀  (Read 1959 times)
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

Wow amazing, I saw the video is very surprised why the robot's hand can imitate the movement that we want, I am sure this project will advance for now and the future, plus more highly professional team work in their field, the investors would immediately glance at this project , not to mention the tantalizing bonuses

Thank you for your opinion! We are trying to bring this technology to people as soon as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bytezulu

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

I will admit, only after reading through this post once, I was a little confused. But after looking at their website and YouTube, I now understand this amazing project. First off, unlike SO many other projects out there, this team actually has a prototype! The ability to control things with out thoughts seems very far fetched, but Neurogree has got it. The platform that they've created is not only for them to use, but is the building block for other projects to use. This is one of the main reasons that they differ from their competitors. I also like how costs will be development. One of my concern is that the CEO doesn't seem to have really any experience in running a tech/science business. Nonetheless, I believe that this a project investing in!
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:47:33 AM

What determines the price of the NRG token?

The price of the token is determined by the needs for the project realization, by its total supply and its TGE stage (Pre-TGE - 50% bonus and TGE - 0-20%). You can also read in detail about the TGE structure in the white paper in section 5.1.

What is the probability that the number of tokens will increase for sale? If there are a lot of investors.
Shurlz

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

The coin serves no purpose.

The token appears to be a method of payment. You don't need to create new  crypto to do this.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

The token appears to be a method of payment. You don't need to create new  crypto to do this.

True but I will just HODL till I can buy cyborg enhancements for cheap.  Grin
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

I will admit, only after reading through this post once, I was a little confused. But after looking at their website and YouTube, I now understand this amazing project. First off, unlike SO many other projects out there, this team actually has a prototype! The ability to control things with out thoughts seems very far fetched, but Neurogree has got it. The platform that they've created is not only for them to use, but is the building block for other projects to use. This is one of the main reasons that they differ from their competitors. I also like how costs will be development. One of my concern is that the CEO doesn't seem to have really any experience in running a tech/science business. Nonetheless, I believe that this a project investing in!

Thank you for your valuable input. Apart from real estate, The CEO was involved, in IT projects previously so his transition to Neurogress doesn't seem so surprising Smiley

The price of the token is determined by the needs for the project realization, by its total supply and its TGE stage (Pre-TGE - 50% bonus and TGE - 0-20%). You can also read in detail about the TGE structure in the white paper in section 5.1.

What is the probability that the number of tokens will increase for sale? If there are a lot of investors.

No, the amount is fixed. No more tokens will be issued.

We are creating our own token to be free from circumstances which may occur to the cryptocurrency we might have chosen.
Neurogress has a whole ecosystem, and the token will be used within that ecosystem.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

True but I will just HODL till I can buy cyborg enhancements for cheap.  Grin

Like in "The Six Billion Dollar Man"  Smiley
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

Thank you for your valuable input. Apart from real estate, The CEO was involved, in IT projects previously so his transition to Neurogress doesn't seem so surprising Smiley

Correctly I understand, if tokens will not be sold, they will lose value? Everywhere there is a risk .. something is not permanent.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

Correctly I understand, if tokens will not be sold, they will lose value? Everywhere there is a risk .. something is not permanent.

The token which will not be sold will be burned, so yes they will lose value (only the tokens that were not sold).
But that means that the sold tokens will have even more value due to the scarcity of supply.
FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

Hello!

Do you have a working product available to test?

Hello!
Yes, we already have a prototype. You can watch it in the video on our YouTube channel.

I checked it out. Looks amazing! Who is the guy explaining everything? Can't find him on the Neurogress website, isn't he part of the team?

Thank you!

That's because not all our members are included on the website. We included only leading members of the team.

Okay I understand. How many employees do you have? I would like to know how big the company is.

I'm going through the whitepaper once more right now.

Developers can use the Neurogress technology, for that they give Neurogress for every transaction a fee. Is this correct?

Yes, you are right. For any operation within our ecosystem, there is a fee.
[/quote]

Can everybody get on your ecosystem, or are there any restrictions for it? Do they have to apply first?
g0rlitzer

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

I would ask a question.. how do you take advantage of a blockchain-based protocol in this industry? I think your project will help sector's players to exchange assets and trade informations between them (obviously) but i guess your big deal will be to use blockchain technology to assure an univocal bridge between a cluster of AI neuro-controlled devices (not sure about this definition, but hey it s awesome! Shocked) and a single human brain. This could improve the "data flow" security throughout a cryptographic system based on a pair keys uniquely matched and no longer offer the opportunity to hack personal devices. I guess your trying to lay down solid basis for IoT diffusion assuring the highest security mankind knows, I m right? if not why are you planning to base all your ecosystem on a blockchain architecture?
Nevertheless it's our century challenge: i'm sure you guys are on the right way.
I'll follow closely your progresses. Good luck!
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

That is truly mind blowing concept really hard to believe on this but I think nothing is impossible into this world of opportunities. If team could succeed to make this possible than it will be investment in the future.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:44:35 PM

Okay I understand. How many employees do you have? I would like to know how big the company is.

We have more than 30 employees now and the number is growing.

Can everybody get on your ecosystem, or are there any restrictions for it? Do they have to apply first?

Everybody who has NRG is already in our ecosystem. Everyone in the marketplace is also in the ecosystem. Anyone can be part of the ecosystem.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

The speed with which commands can be issued to a prosthesis is 0.5 seconds, but the ultimate goal is to reduce this to 0.05 seconds.
Safer, more powerful and less expensive, non-invasive prostheses with the integrated neurocontrolled Neurogress software are well positioned to rapidly occupy a key segment of the available market.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

I would ask a question.. how do you take advantage of a blockchain-based protocol in this industry? I think your project will help sector's players to exchange assets and trade informations between them (obviously) but i guess your big deal will be to use blockchain technology to assure an univocal bridge between a cluster of AI neuro-controlled devices (not sure about this definition, but hey it s awesome! Shocked) and a single human brain. This could improve the "data flow" security throughout a cryptographic system based on a pair keys uniquely matched and no longer offer the opportunity to hack personal devices. I guess your trying to lay down solid basis for IoT diffusion assuring the highest security mankind knows, I m right? if not why are you planning to base all your ecosystem on a blockchain architecture?
Nevertheless it's our century challenge: i'm sure you guys are on the right way.
I'll follow closely your progresses. Good luck!

Blockchain will provide a perfect transaction processing platform for the project and ensure safe payments and a guarantee of full user
compliance with use agreements. Also, it addresses the problem of data storage security and privacy. And blockchain is immune to hacking attacks.
It also allows transaction tracking. This rules out the possibility that neurocontrolled devices
might be used for illegal purposes or to threaten people.
You can read in detail in section 2.3 p.12 in our WP.

That is truly mind blowing concept really hard to believe on this but I think nothing is impossible into this world of opportunities. If team could succeed to make this possible than it will be investment in the future.

Thank you. We are doing our best to bring this technology to people. Still, this is only a beginning. There is a long journey ahead and a lot of work to do.

The speed with which commands can be issued to a prosthesis is 0.5 seconds, but the ultimate goal is to reduce this to 0.05 seconds.
Safer, more powerful and less expensive, non-invasive prostheses with the integrated neurocontrolled Neurogress software are well positioned to rapidly occupy a key segment of the available market.

That's right, this is from our white paper  Smiley
Today's bionic prosthetic limbs are too expensive. We are trying to make them as affordable as possible
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

Ok thank you. That's already a lot and nice to see that it's growing!

Everybody who has NRG is already in our ecosystem. Everyone in the marketplace is also in the ecosystem. Anyone can be part of the ecosystem.

I think I wasn't clear in my first question. I meant that for example in the ecosystem there is a TrainingCenter. This is a platform for newcomers to the field of neurocontrol. Is this for new companys who can create software on your platform?
This is not very clear to me.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

I think I wasn't clear in my first question. I meant that for example in the ecosystem there is a TrainingCenter. This is a platform for newcomers to the field of neurocontrol. Is this for new companys who can create software on your platform?

Yes, the Training Center is a platform for newcomers. There are no restrictions for users. Users, as well as developers, will be able to use it. The Training Center will help every new user to understand how to use Neurogress software.
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

Yes, the Training Center is a platform for newcomers. There are no restrictions for users. Users, as well as developers, will be able to use it. The Training Center will help every new user to understand how to use Neurogress software.

Do the companys who made software on the Neurogress platform have 100% of the rights of its software? Or will there be a % of the rights for Neurogress for giving other companys the change to create software on the Neurogress platform?

I hope you understand this question as my english is not that good Smiley
semen.g

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

This project will make a step forward in the surrounding world with good support, and with which large companies do you plan to cooperate?
KnyazIgorChe

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

Very cool idea! But how can we know that this system does not harm the user's health? After all, investors will also want to take advantage of this system. And if it harms health, it turns out that people themselves paid for their illness.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: