Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀  (Read 1965 times)
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

Will the presentation of your product be conducted before the start of sales? If so, in which countries and cities? Huh Huh Huh

Здpaвcтвyйтe, пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa гдe мoжнo пocмoтpeть кoгдa и в кaкиx гopoдax бyдyт ближaйшиe пpeзeнтaции?! Зapaнee cпacибo.

We will attend CryptoEconomy Forum 29-30 of January in Amsterdam. Also, we are planning to attend Consensus.

FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

Great thanks. There was a question I asked before but wasn't answered, maybe I pressed the wrong button.

Neurogress becomes a fee from those companys but won't get a % from the revenue of the companys software.

This is right, is it?

Sorry, didn't notice it. That is correct. We will get a fee for using our platform but we won't collect a percentage of the revenue from those companies  Smiley

No problem at all. Thanks for explaining.
Does Neurogress want partners? I guess it's possible to partner with company's who are on your platform.
Tmdeathhhh

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:00:22 AM

I was going to ask about the ecosystem, what other integrations will there be? You state that Ethereum is limited to the transaction processing speed. Obviously that’s very important.

I’m assuming I’m jumping the gun lol
VoVaBaranov

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:42:14 AM

When will you run KYC?
How long will the test take place?
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:03:32 AM

When exactly will NRG be available on exchanges?

There is no exact date. NGR will be available within a month after the main ICO round.

I will admit, only after reading through this post once, I was a little confused. But after looking at their website and YouTube, I now understand this amazing project. First off, unlike SO many other projects out there, this team actually has a prototype! The ability to control things with out thoughts seems very far fetched, but Neurogree has got it. The platform that they've created is not only for them to use, but is the building block for other projects to use. This is one of the main reasons that they differ from their competitors. I also like how costs will be development. One of my concern is that the CEO doesn't seem to have really any experience in running a tech/science business. Nonetheless, I believe that this a project investing in!

Thank you for your valuable input. Apart from real estate, The CEO was involved, in IT projects previously so his transition to Neurogress doesn't seem so surprising Smiley

What determines the price of the NRG token?

The price of the token is determined by the needs for the project realization, by its total supply and its TGE stage (Pre-TGE - 50% bonus and TGE - 0-20%). You can also read in detail about the TGE structure in the white paper in section 5.1.

What is the probability that the number of tokens will increase for sale? If there are a lot of investors.

No, the amount is fixed. No more tokens will be issued.

Correctly I understand, if tokens will not be sold, they will lose value? Everywhere there is a risk .. something is not permanent.

The token which will not be sold will be burned, so yes they will lose value (only the tokens that were not sold).
But that means that the sold tokens will have even more value due to the scarcity of supply.

And by the ICO terms the company has the opportunity to reduce or vice versa - to extend the time?

No, ICO will end when hard cap is reached. Every round, there is a fixed amount of tokens. If they are sold out, the round is closed. You can read about TGE structure in the white paper in section 5.

I think that project can helps many people around the world!
Good luck guys!
I believe in your team and I think that you can change the world!

Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it!

I read the structure and the question appeared. The project is Swiss or Russian? Contacts Swiss, but the team in a larger number from Russia
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:14:09 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 01:54:18 PM by CryptoMadMax

Does Neurogress want partners? I guess it's possible to partner with company's who are on your platform.

Yes, we are negotiating now with some companies. But until official agreements are made, we are not allowed to talk about it  Smiley

I was going to ask about the ecosystem, what other integrations will there be? You state that Ethereum is limited to the transaction processing speed. Obviously that’s very important.

I’m assuming I’m jumping the gun lol

We are in ongoing research for other integrations and solutions. Besides, Ethereum might increase the speed in the future Smiley

When will you run KYC?
How long will the test take place?

I read the structure and the question appeared. The project is Swiss or Russian? Contacts Swiss, but the team in a larger number from Russia
We will tell you about KYC soon. We are creating personal accounts now. Once we've done, we will send you newsletters.

The headquarters is in Switzerland. The team members are from different parts of the world, You can check LinkedIn profiles of every member on our website.
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

Yes, we are negotiating now with some companies. But until official agreements are made, we are not allowed to talk about it  Smiley

Oh that's exciting news to me! Hope it will be official soon Smiley
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

Hello, everyone. We're writing this to let you know that anyone who is interested in neurotechnologies, can check our Medium  Smiley Please, welcome! We regularly post interesting articles there and also we created F.A.Q. which you can find here.
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:20:05 PM

What is the ultimate goal for Neurogress?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

Thought control with the Internet of Things, with the possibility for
devices to be controllable by thought from any distance. Remote manufacturing jobs through neural interfaces.
With development of the ecosystem of neurocontrolled devices, new neurocontrol devices will be developed on the basis of our current technology so we will see many new ideas. Where we end up may surprise us all  Smiley
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

Thought control with the Internet of Things, with the possibility for
devices to be controllable by thought from any distance. Remote manufacturing jobs through neural interfaces.
With development of the ecosystem of neurocontrolled devices, new neurocontrol devices will be developed on the basis of our current technology so we will see many new ideas. Where we end up may surprise us all  Smiley

Just amazing! i've seen some articles about Facebook wanting to implement neuro into their platform. Are you planning on working together with social media platforms?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

Just amazing! i've seen some articles about Facebook wanting to implement neuro into their platform. Are you planning on working together with social media platforms?

Interesting. We haven't heard of it. We need to do our research and find out what they are doing in this field  Smiley
ROTOR17

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

Hello!
I am very interested in your project.
Can you tell me real price of token in 2019? 0-1000 ETH? 0? Millions?

Also I am not sure right now and I am thinking of taking part in bounty
When will I be able to sell your tokens after your bounty?
Jalgasasas

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

I am also interested in coins and bounty.
Can I earn tokens today and sell them tommorow?
Or it will be better to sell them in 2019?
sashok947

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

Project looks great!
Can I buy if I am from Russia?
Also I am not 18 years old.
Vorobei

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

Из мнoгoчиcлeнныx пpeимyщecтв, кoтopыe пpeдocтaвляeт этoт пpoeкт, oдним из пpeимyщecтв мeня интepecyeт имeннo в cфepe мeдицинcкoгo лeчeния. Ecли пpoeкт oкaжeтcя ycпeшным в paзвитии этoй плaтфopмы, тo мнoгиe люди c oгpaничeнными физичecкими вoзмoжнocтями бyдeт oкaзaнa пoмoщь.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

Hello!
I am very interested in your project.
Can you tell me real price of token in 2019? 0-1000 ETH? 0? Millions?

Also I am not sure right now and I am thinking of taking part in bounty
When will I be able to sell your tokens after your bounty?

I am also interested in coins and bounty.
Can I earn tokens today and sell them tommorow?
Or it will be better to sell them in 2019?

We cannot predict the future. The market will decide the price by itself.
You will be able to sell the tokens when they are available on exchanges. It will happen after the main round of the TGE.

Project looks great!
Can I buy if I am from Russia?
Also I am not 18 years old.

Russians can participate but you must be at least 18 years old

Кaк пoлyчить бeлyю зaявкy,мoжнo пoпoдpoбнee?Я xoчy кyпить нa 0,8000000ETH

Just subscribe to our newsletters and we will notify you when registration is open
afonyanikitin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

A tremendous project, I hope it has a great future. And we will help our project to support the project!
Vipandrrr

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:16:19 AM

этo пpизнaю, чтo тoлькo пocлe пpoчтeния этoгo cooбщeния oдин paз, я был нeмнoгo cмyщeн. Ho, взглянyв нa иx caйт и YouTube, я тeпepь пoнимaю этoт yдивитeльный пpoeкт. Bo-пepвыx, в oтличиe oт мнoгиx дpyгиx пpoeктoв, y этoй кoмaнды ecть пpoтoтип! Cпocoбнocть yпpaвлять вeщaми c мыcлями кaжeтcя oчeнь дaлeкoй, нo Neurogree ee пoлyчилa. Плaтфopмa, кoтopyю oни coздaли, пpeднaзнaчeнa нe тoлькo для иx иcпoльзoвaния, нo и являeтcя cтpoитeльным блoкoм для дpyгиx пpoeктoв. Этo oднa из глaвныx пpичин, пo кoтopoй oни oтличaютcя oт кoнкypeнтoв. Mнe тaкжe нpaвитcя, кaк бyдyт paзвивaтьcя зaтpaты. Oднa из мoиx пpoблeм зaключaeтcя в тoм, чтo y гeнepaльнoгo диpeктopa, пoxoжe, нeт никaкoгo oпытa в yпpaвлeнии тexнoлoгичecким / нayчным бизнecoм. Teм нe мeнee, я cчитaю, чтo этoт пpoeкт инвecтиpyeт
Ksyunya

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:20:04 AM

Пpoeкт интepeceн и зacлyживaeт внимaния кaждoгo.Bo вcякoм cлyчae мeня oчeнь зaинтepecoвaлa тaкaя идeя!Я мнoгo cлышaлa o пpoдyктe Neurocontrol System и тoлькo пoлoжитeльнoe.Cвязaть биoлoгичecкиe мыcли c элeктpoникoй и мaшинaми,paньшe бы я пoдyмaлa чтo этo фaнтacтикa,нo пoчитaв инфopмaцию пoнялa чтo этo впoлнe peaльнo нa ceгoдняшний дeнь!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: