Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer A3 earning $500 a day mining SIAcoin . .WHAT?! Results & Stats  (Read 11685 times)
tummymumma

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:07:36 AM

Hey Vosk, I hang in your discord-- good stuff. I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet but will post again on here after I watch it. I did watch your live stream this morning end enjoyed that.

Do you still think that the value of SC will go up?-- this happened with the D3 miners. Within weeks of the D3 release, DASH went up. Perhaps this isn't the place for projections and I understand that, though I am curious what your thoughts are on the subject.

The other thought I had is if it's worth even keeping around and rather re-selling. I know I know, that's not any fun, and I wouldn't recommend anyone buy one on eBay, etc. But you know how quickly the D3 became a museum piece (arguably).

Overall I am very impressed (questionably) with Bitmain and how quickly they shipped these out after their announcement.
that's cool to hear Cheesy good to see you man and thanks for watching the livestream hopefully it was semi decent lol xD

its all speculation of course but with millions of dollars being thrown at bitmain hardware it would only make sense for siacoin to rise.

I agree the safer bet is definitely to sell and agreed all within one week. .  .obelisk is over here going on a year for their release kind of wild

I don't think they can fork.  It would be a pretty petty move and a huge trust issue going forward.  So they brick the A3s, then what about the Halongs?  They get Bricked?  Its one thing if they had a patent on their coin, but the coin is open source..... ughhh.... 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jkbbbb

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

I had one in the cart but decided to hold off.... always second guessing myself... Smiley
rummy

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:33:25 AM

i raised the frequency to 625 from 600 and it raised the GH/S to 865 and only raised temp 5 degrees to 76 degrees
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

i raised the frequency to 625 from 600 and it raised the GH/S to 865 and only raised temp 5 degrees to 76 degrees

this is a beastly miner , Lots of watts though at 1600 or so though
bitmain is smart , rather than waste time worring about efficency they just rolled out
a high hash rate miner to kill obelisk 😂😂😂
HelloNewYork

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

Hi Guys, I got my A3 but don't know how to configure? I have connected mine to Luxor.tech

Location   Stratum   Claymore (Dual Mining)
US West   us-west.luxor.tech:3333   us-west.luxor.tech:7777
US East   us-east.luxor.tech:3333   us-east.luxor.tech:7777
Asia   asia.luxor.tech:3333

in 10 hours, i just mined 2400 coins. Am I missing anything?

Should I go to another exchange or stay with Luxor? If staying with Luxor, what should be the mining config? Please help
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

Hey Vosk, I hang in your discord-- good stuff. I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet but will post again on here after I watch it. I did watch your live stream this morning end enjoyed that.

Do you still think that the value of SC will go up?-- this happened with the D3 miners. Within weeks of the D3 release, DASH went up. Perhaps this isn't the place for projections and I understand that, though I am curious what your thoughts are on the subject.

The other thought I had is if it's worth even keeping around and rather re-selling. I know I know, that's not any fun, and I wouldn't recommend anyone buy one on eBay, etc. But you know how quickly the D3 became a museum piece (arguably).

Overall I am very impressed (questionably) with Bitmain and how quickly they shipped these out after their announcement.
that's cool to hear Cheesy good to see you man and thanks for watching the livestream hopefully it was semi decent lol xD

its all speculation of course but with millions of dollars being thrown at bitmain hardware it would only make sense for siacoin to rise.

I agree the safer bet is definitely to sell and agreed all within one week. .  .obelisk is over here going on a year for their release kind of wild

I don't think they can fork.  It would be a pretty petty move and a huge trust issue going forward.  So they brick the A3s, then what about the Halongs?  They get Bricked?  Its one thing if they had a patent on their coin, but the coin is open source..... ughhh.... 

The answer is yes because right now Sia Asic is non-existent at the moment,  Sia needs to use whatever they can in there power to launch an asic and be competitive enough to compete.  They spent lots of money on research with our members money and your damn right I expect to see results of them launching an obelisk.

If Sia doesn't launch a successful Obelisk they will quickly lose my trust.  The fork needs to happen.
Marvell2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:27:43 AM

The answer is yes because right now Sia Asic is non-existent at the moment,  Sia needs to use whatever they can in there power to launch an asic and be competitive enough to compete.  They spent lots of money on research with our members money and your damn right I expect to see results of them launching an obelisk.

If Sia doesn't launch a successful Obelisk they will quickly lose my trust.  The fork needs to happen.
lol good luck with that, oblilisk was a gamble , any fool that preorders a machine with a one year lead time

deserves to be separated from his $$ lol.

Ever heard the saying ‘a fool and his money are soon parted’

I see alot of buthurt fools crying for a fork 😂😂
rummy

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

you should be getting 350-400 siacoins an hour right now
lunobird

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

I agree the safer bet is definitely to sell and agreed all within one week. .  .obelisk is over here going on a year for their release kind of wild

I don't think they can fork.  It would be a pretty petty move and a huge trust issue going forward.  So they brick the A3s, then what about the Halongs?  They get Bricked?  Its one thing if they had a patent on their coin, but the coin is open source..... ughhh....  

The answer is yes because right now Sia Asic is non-existent at the moment,  Sia needs to use whatever they can in there power to launch an asic and be competitive enough to compete.  They spent lots of money on research with our members money and your damn right I expect to see results of them launching an obelisk.

If Sia doesn't launch a successful Obelisk they will quickly lose my trust.  The fork needs to happen.
lol good luck with that, oblilisk was a gamble , any fool that preorders a machine with a one year lead time

You think the miners that ordered an obelisk SC1 preordered just to make money? Any potential profit was only icing for the cake.  The whole point of supporting was to support the Sia devs and their asic development in the USA,  even if we happen to lose money from the deal thats fine we can deal with it.

I'll support Sia Devs any day over Butmain.  At the end of the day we true decentralized miners are proud that we are not money grubber centralized bitmain buttlickers.

Even the government had to stop Tmobile from Merging with At&T to prevent too much centralization and no competition.  This is the same thing going on with Sia and Bitmain.

You A3 owners are lucky this time.  Buttmain didn't mine the hell out of A3 for months  before shipping the A3. They finally tossed you the bone to make up for D3 and to send a death threat to the Sia asic devs.  But dont' expect Buttmain to be as generous next time. 

Marvell2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:02:22 AM

I agree the safer bet is definitely to sell and agreed all within one week. .  .obelisk is over here going on a year for their release kind of wild

I don't think they can fork.  It would be a pretty petty move and a huge trust issue going forward.  So they brick the A3s, then what about the Halongs?  They get Bricked?  Its one thing if they had a patent on their coin, but the coin is open source..... ughhh....  

The answer is yes because right now Sia Asic is non-existent at the moment,  Sia needs to use whatever they can in there power to launch an asic and be competitive enough to compete.  They spent lots of money on research with our members money and your damn right I expect to see results of them launching an obelisk.

If Sia doesn't launch a successful Obelisk they will quickly lose my trust.  The fork needs to happen.

You think the miners that ordered an obelisk SC1 preordered just to make money? Any potential profit was only icing for the cake.  The whole point of supporting was to support the Sia devs and their asic development in the USA,  even if we happen to lose money from the deal thats fine we can deal with it.

I'll support Sia Devs any day over Butmain.  At the end of the day we true decentralized miners are proud that we are not money grubber centralized bitmain buttlickers.

Even the government had to stop Tmobile from Merging with At&T to prevent too much centralization and no competition.  This is the same thing going on with Sia and Bitmain.

You A3 owners are lucky this time.  Buttmain didn't mine the hell out of A3 for months  before shipping the A3. They finally tossed you the bone to make up for D3 and to send a death threat to the Sia asic devs.  But dont' expect Buttmain to be as generous next time. 

enough with the self righteous drivel, Preorders have and always will be a HUGE risk
some here rember black arrow, alpha miners and bfl lol

You all were warned not to order any asic with such a long lead time

smh , you want some cheese with that wine?

The mining game is a risk , win some you lose some , sia coin devs are acting like
spoiled children taking thier toys and goin home.

Not even a prototype in six months and you fools gave them millions smh
lunobird

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

You A3 owners are lucky this time.  Buttmain didn't mine the hell out of A3 for months  before shipping the A3. They finally tossed you the bone to make up for D3 and to send a death threat to the Sia asic devs.  But dont' expect Buttmain to be as generous next time.  

enough with the self righteous drivel, Preorders have and always will be a HUGE risk

The mining game is a risk , win some you lose some , sia coin devs are acting like

People like you is what will burn crypto. Chasing after profits and not supporting the devs and their goals. If you don't agree with them mine a different coin
Marvell2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

You A3 owners are lucky this time.  Buttmain didn't mine the hell out of A3 for months  before shipping the A3. They finally tossed you the bone to make up for D3 and to send a death threat to the Sia asic devs.  But dont' expect Buttmain to be as generous next time.  

People like you is what will burn crypto. Chasing after profits and not supporting the devs and their goals. If you don't agree with them mine a different coin
oh I'm gona mine the hell out of it with my A3 best believe that lol
The Demon Slick

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

my 2 580s are putting one sia an hour into my wallet, just waiting to see what happens (-dcoin, claymore dual miner). It would be ironic if the claymore secondary coin I chose ends up being the one that the price blows up. I didn't even know about the obelisk project when I picked it. 
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

Anyone have a prediction about the total hashrate of siacoin when all asic will be released like dash today that have 2,5ph/s instead the 50th/s before asics?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rummy

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

you can sign up for twitter or get email alerts from Bitmain easier then checking Bitmains site
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:31:15 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 08:21:40 PM by VoskCoin

possible a3 brick testing? network wide dropping

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

Anyone checked

https://siamining.com/stats

Yikes. So far difficulty tripped in 1 day.

Looks like Bitmain was smart. They built these, privately tested them out for stability and then sold them to appear it looks like it was profitable.

Now people are getting them in the mail, powering them up and seeing the difficulty sky-rocket.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
drawingthemoon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:10:46 PM

It would be great if you provide us with daily updates about your profit over time. I am very curious how the earnings will change over the next few days. Many say that the course will break immediately, but I do not think so because the D3 was also very well for many weeks.

Am I spamming? Report me!
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:04:06 AM

Early adopter premium, enjoy it while the rest of the batch is getting delivered.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:05:27 AM
Merited by Nivir (1)

UPDATE 24 hour profits w/ Bitmain Antminer A3 ($350/day)

https://youtu.be/aII0FfKsU5U

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: