Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
stellite_question

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

keep voting @ https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing we are now Nr 1 lets keep this position.
If you haven't voted yet registration takes 30 seconds so do it  Cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

Ltsee logic . I send all my farm to a coin . but i send it from time to time just to make everybody uncertain of mining difficulty ,every small one and inpatient runs away , no money . They run away i get even more , i get more and i hold , market sales off ,ups obscurity. then you start buying ,price starts to grow. In a time guys wake up and they start mining again you move away, but since guys just topping up is not enough. you start selling and buying your self price up.up.guys gets exited and want to catch up, they start buying, then you close the positions with load of coins and wait for the chickens .
It can be used also if you want to save a coin hitting 1 sattoshi . Or maybe its a bug who knows
Ooook. Sooooo are we going up or down according to your hypothesis?
afkarafian

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

keep voting @ https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing we are now Nr 1 lets keep this position.

let's make XTL have more exchanges~  Grin
silviocorrea

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

The difficulty is too high while the price is too low, I do not see the profit when digging this coin?
kamalbhai

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

Stay cool & Make Stellite-Coins in Office/Home/College/School
Mine Stellite - Coins  with your PC and Mobile  chrome or Mozilla Browser.  Its free

http://stellite-maker.ml/
SIMPLEMINER1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

Padarobin by my theory we are going neither up or down , people are just going away. already one customer check comments Smiley., DEVs is someone trying to time warp ?
stellite_question

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

let's make XTL have more exchanges~  Grin

Ofcourse but lets get this one in the pocket first Cheesy keep on voting at https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing
Abies

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:15:48 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:33:20 PM by Abies

Why does the whole network have about 7.6 MH/s hash rate? but all listed pools add together only to have less than 1 MH/s hash rate. Is any big farm extracting these coins from their own pool?
What that doesnt make sense

It does make sense if it were true. It could mean that one farm could control most of coins and later manipulate the price.

It might be a Nicehash buyer. You also have to keep in mind that there are a lot of people who mine on private pools/solo mine. You can't expect to be able to add the network hashrate solely from the pools. This is the case for most coins. Even bitcoin which is the most known coin with little privacy has 10% of the network as "unkown".

Why do you mention Nicehash? Big losses at this Stellite price, Buying is much better. Only bots do not care the price because bots use others' resources. Centralization may kill this project. Redistribution of wealth to Hackers, Nice Project!
stellite_question

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

Why does the whole network have about 7.6 MH/s hash rate? but all listed pools add together only to have less than 1 MH/s hash rate. Is any big farm extracting these coins from their own pool?

It does make sense if it were true. It could mean that one farm could control most of coins and later manipulate the price.

It might be a Nicehash buyer. You also have to keep in mind that there are a lot of people who mine on private pools/solo mine. You can't expect to be able to add the network hashrate solely from the pools. This is the case for most coins. Even bitcoin which is the most known coin with little privacy has 10% of the network as "unkown".

Why do you mention Nicehash? Big losses at this Stellite price, Buying is much better. Only bots do not care the price because bots use others' resources. Centralization may kill this project. Redistribution of wealth to Hackers, Nice Project!

Have you voted for Stellite XTL yet on https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing ? If not register and keep us number 1  Cool
Abies

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:15:39 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 02:44:41 PM by Abies

Have you voted for Stellite XTL yet on https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing ? If not register and keep us number 1  Cool

People are going away, we need bot-resistance algorithm.

Bitcoin(ASIC occupy), Monero(Bots occupy), Ethereum(ASIC and Bot - resistance)

Participants matter in this game.
stellite_question

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

Have you voted for Stellite XTL yet on https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing ? If not register and keep us number 1  Cool

Bitcoin(ASIC occupy), Monero(Bots occupy), Etherium(ASIC and Bot - resistance)

Sounds like a plan, which bot-resistance algorithm would be your number 1 choice?
djeemienl

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

On what basis are you doing these assumptions, if I may ask? It's not even two months old and you are already saying it is being mined by bots? Why should they at this price?
Abies

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 03:41:02 PM by Abies

Have you voted for Stellite XTL yet on https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing ? If not register and keep us number 1  Cool

Bitcoin(ASIC occupy), Monero(Bots occupy), Ethereum(ASIC and Bot - resistance)

Sounds like a plan, which bot-resistance algorithm would be your number 1 choice?

I have no idea. I have mined CPU only algorithm coin once, but Bots have occupied over 50%(Nicehash does not have that algorithm), so I gave up the CPU only algorithm coins now.

Vitalik dumped ASIC and CPU miners, also. Is is possible to distinguish between CPU miners and Bots?
Abies

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:10:09 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 04:16:02 PM by Abies

On what basis are you doing these assumptions, if I may ask? It's not even two months old and you are already saying it is being mined by bots? Why should they at this price?
https://www.cryptunit.com/

Only bots do not care the current price because no loss at all(Even Asic uses electric), I have seen bots in CPU only algorithms(no Nicehash) coin, and that coin does not have any exchange.

Greedy hackers are ruining this game.

So, I think if Big Hashrate reflect the price -> Nicehash, if not, Bots or Asic.

In this case, I suspect Bots.
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

Only bots do not care the current price because no loss at all(Even Asic uses electric), I have seen bots in CPU only algorithms(no Nicehash) coin, and that coin does not have any exchange.

So, I think if Big Hashrate reflect the price -> Nicehash, if not, Bots or Asic.

What are you even talking about? Are you assuming botnets? I highly doubt there are botnets mining a coin this new with relatively low volume. Like I mentioned earlier it's probably a nicehash buyer since the nethash drops randomly from 7Mh/s to 4Mh/s. I do however agree it will likely become a bigger issue once the coin gets more attention. XMR and ETN are currently having issues with it.

I like crypto
Abies

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

What are you even talking about? Are you assuming botnets? I highly doubt there are botnets mining a coin this new with relatively low volume. Like I mentioned earlier it's probably a nicehash buyer since the nethash drops randomly from 7Mh/s to 4Mh/s. I do however agree it will likely become a bigger issue once the coin gets more attention. XMR and ETN are currently having issues with it.
I see botnets in new coins nowadays, even in new algorithms(CPU only). Price gap is so deep for Nicehash buyers, so I suspect botnets.

and, Why do Nicehash users mine at that price? they can buy more Stellites from exchanges at that price. The price gap was so deep.
Mike6000

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

I see botnets in new coins nowadays, even in new algorithms(CPU only). Price gap is so deep for Nicehash buyers, so I suspect botnets.

and, Why do Nicehash users mine at that price? they can buy more Stellites from exchanges at that price. The price gap was so deep.

I agree that Nicehash users will not mine this coin, at least not now. Dev do need to pay some attention on this, in case for any bad side. This could kill this nice coin. There are some risks and possibilities. If the price was controlled by an unfriendly person towards this coin, they can pump and dump.
tim145256

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

the coin have problem,the block diff change so slow, it change diff after big hash coming 2hours,so they can mining over 500 blocks,about 4X normal blocks and the hash go this coin need 12hours to change diff to normal,so in this 12 hours you will ming vert less blocks, other coin do better,like itns ,they will change diff in a few minuts when big hash coming,and the hash going it only need 1-2hours changge diff to normal, we can mining normal.
but this coin looks dev for nicehash, so if you need this coin i recommend you buy it,you can mining out coin  sell then buy xtl
anahillesheim

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

This project looks very promising. I will be pointing my miners at it for a while. Keep up the good work
Mike6000

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

Today, the situation changes again. Just one minute ago, the whole network from the community pool has 2.0 MH/s hashrate. However, in one of the pools (another pool), it presents about 6.0 MH/s hashrate, but simultaneously  its network hash rate still shows only 2.0 MH/s, yesterday, vice verse. Something must be wrong here.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: