Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
jsoap

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:10:22 AM

Hi Guys,

I just noticed that you can upvote more than  once on the below links for XTL\STL.

I am not sure about the cool down period but I have upvoted atleast 3 times on each already. So please check and vote again if you can to get Stellite up there.

Please, upvote XTL (fka STL) as a coin suggestion on altcoin.io, next.exchange and coinpulse.io

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/5526/add-stellite-stl
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5829/add-stellite-stl
https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/6174/add-stellite-xtl

Make sure to post comments as well!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

Payout threshold is 100 XTL for the official community pool right? Cos I'm up 90something and yet to get paid
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

Great NEWS about the wallets !
And another good news is that our new pool is back up and running after the "Blockchain Incident" Smiley
So, please support and join us at http://stellite.cryptonight-pool.eu   
Pool fee was reduced by 0.5 % due to the downtime that we had !

Let's get mining !
Thank you,
Andrew
Waaah! My favourite pool is back. Soon as I get paid, I'm hopping back on - don't get any funny ideas, just coming back home Grin
stellite_question

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

Great NEWS about the wallets !
And another good news is that our new pool is back up and running after the "Blockchain Incident" Smiley
So, please support and join us at http://stellite.cryptonight-pool.eu   
Pool fee was reduced by 0.5 % due to the downtime that we had !

Let's get mining !
Thank you,
Andrew
Waaah! My favourite pool is back. Soon as I get paid, I'm hopping back on - don't get any funny ideas, just coming back home Grin

I've added this pool to the wiki
Mike6000

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:42:09 AM

After these changes, looks more stable and good for normal miners in pools. Smiley
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

A nice coin with a interesting project..

I liked! Cheesy
Whats happening with the Poll are things changing

Monero is hard forking on March 14th. It's changing POW algorithm to prevent ASIC miners and to remove mass botnets. They want to see if the community wants to follow in that direction as well.

Is that the XMR fork that is called MoneroV? Or is that a different story? I only heard that many are buying XMR now to receive a new coin when the fork happens.

Yea it's the moneroV fork. I don't think they necessarily want to change the algorithm anytime soon. I think they just want to know what the community would like if some sort of ASIC was released for CryptoNight.

Wasn't changing the algorithm the whole essence of making a fork? I am not too deeply into this but that's what I thought all the time.
I believe it's just a scheduled hard fork, but they decided to add the new algorithm along with it.

Once the mining situation stabilizes it will be sure to drive the price up. But it's not possible for one to obtain a majority of the coins, the nicehash power is an advantage but not an exploit.
How is it an advantage?

Is it even possible to compete with Nicehash in any way these days? I have no clue how big of a company they had become. I used them years ago.
The only way to compete is to use an algorithm they haven't yet implemented, but it's only a matter of time Undecided

Oh yes I guess they are super quick at adding new algorithms and exploiting their strong position to mine coins with the new algorithm, too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
GamerGenie

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

To spread the word about Stellite, I am doing a $XTL Giveaway on Twitter. Like, Retweet and Follow to Participate.

https://twitter.com/GamerGenieGG/status/973832398361321473
Nagano73

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

this coin not ASIC resistent?
btc chod

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

This is gonna sound noobish. But I'm new to mining. I dont have mining hardware & I dont intend on buying it.  So I was wondering I I could mine XTL on a laptop? And is there anyone here mining XTL on your laptop using an advanced graphics card?
AxT

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

Silly question - how can one vote in the Poll ?  I see the results, but cannot vote ( is it a min. posting count requirement or something ?)
Mike6000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

This is gonna sound noobish. But I'm new to mining. I dont have mining hardware & I dont intend on buying it.  So I was wondering I I could mine XTL on a laptop? And is there anyone here mining XTL on your laptop using an advanced graphics card?

Yes, you could mine some for fun using your laptop, but it depends on what hashrate you can get. you may not get many coins. Buying may be cheaper currently. However, for learning and in particular for fun, yo can try it out. Just click to a pool like community pool or crytponight pool and you should find a “start”. From there, yo can find the instruction of how to mine. Basically, you need to download a wallet to create an address which you will use to receive your coins. You then need to download a mining software which is suitable to your laptop (with CPU or maybe plus GPU) to mine.

Try it out for fun.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

The project looks promising, I really liked the idea! The development is good..  the fork went very well.

Livebetcoin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

Yes CPU mining.
ptlee

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:17:08 AM

stellite is a goog coin, i think the stellite team is strong,XTL will volue more ETN!!
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

this coin not ASIC resistent?
Not at the moment due to the fact that Bitmain just announced a CryptoNight miner, but we will be triggering a hard fork shortly which will switch the PoW algorithm to CryptoNightV7 which is still ASIC resistant. Join our announcement channel on Telegram or Discord to be notified about the time of the fork.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

register and add a coin to the new exchange: https://vicex.io/

before the opening of the exchange, the preferential price for the addition of a coin is valid!
8 days before the opening!
We are already in the 'planned' pool! You missed the voting phase, but we got more than a thousand votes before getting accepted for a listing.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

Yes, you could mine some for fun using your laptop, but it depends on what hashrate you can get. you may not get many coins. Buying may be cheaper currently. However, for learning and in particular for fun, yo can try it out. Just click to a pool like community pool or crytponight pool and you should find a “start”. From there, yo can find the instruction of how to mine. Basically, you need to download a wallet to create an address which you will use to receive your coins. You then need to download a mining software which is suitable to your laptop (with CPU or maybe plus GPU) to mine.

Try it out for fun.

Out of interest, is it really a good choice to mine from your laptop that you also use for doing your work? Isn't mining a very resource intense process and could blow your processor if you do it for a while?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:17:02 PM

Try it out for fun.

Out of interest, is it really a good choice to mine from your laptop that you also use for doing your work? Isn't mining a very resource intense process and could blow your processor if you do it for a while?
It's your own choice. I do it for fun when I'm not using my laptop. As long as the CPU is properly cooled you'll be fine.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
Mike6000

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

This is gonna sound noobish. But I'm new to mining. I dont have mining hardware & I dont intend on buying it.  So I was wondering I I could mine XTL on a laptop? And is there anyone here mining XTL on your laptop using an advanced graphics card?

Try it out for fun.

It's your own choice. I do it for fun when I'm not using my laptop. As long as the CPU is properly cooled you'll be fine.

That’s what I said for fun, not for profit. It really depends on what you have.  There are also some softwares or setting methods via google, which can be used to control the use of your processors (e.g. limited below 60% running). This can be good to protect your laptop without overheat. Of course, you need to do it very carefully in the beginning, making sure your laptop is not overheat and is properly cooled.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

I voted yes in the poll. Would be mad not to Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: