Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
JonoDude

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

About the Community Pool ...

I've been mining all day with one of my 13 Card Nvidia 1070 Rig, and i get around 7400 H/S using Simplemining with Xmrig-nvidia ....

But i still can't se any results when typing in my wallet adresse, Se2zF6evd6aS52DoAWoyoDaMX4JF94mFtNrpuRmiXjvoZXCiYSNMp4hXSRnoxXvjtgBRq5CMbK1YJ7P 1Fd8s6yAV1AkuXmoMp at the pool....

Why is that ?

ok, my wallet i still syncing and have a long way still, but i should see some results in the pool when mining for a whole day .. or ?

I don't use the Community pool anymore but it should keep the old data and when I had a look there was nothing showing, so I had a look on the other two pools I've used and the old data was there, but, and here's the fun bit, when I went back to the Community pool my old data showed up.
Have a look again it could have been a delay in updating the results, or double check you are mining to the Community pool.

Mining for 2 Days still nothing showing... and nothing i the block explorer, guess somthing is quite wrong in the blockchain Huh?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stellite_question

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

I've been mining all day with one of my 13 Card Nvidia 1070 Rig, and i get around 7400 H/S using Simplemining with Xmrig-nvidia ....

But i still can't se any results when typing in my wallet adresse, Se2zF6evd6aS52DoAWoyoDaMX4JF94mFtNrpuRmiXjvoZXCiYSNMp4hXSRnoxXvjtgBRq5CMbK1YJ7P 1Fd8s6yAV1AkuXmoMp at the pool....

Why is that ?

ok, my wallet i still syncing and have a long way still, but i should see some results in the pool when mining for a whole day .. or ?

I don't use the Community pool anymore but it should keep the old data and when I had a look there was nothing showing, so I had a look on the other two pools I've used and the old data was there, but, and here's the fun bit, when I went back to the Community pool my old data showed up.
Have a look again it could have been a delay in updating the results, or double check you are mining to the Community pool.

Mining for 2 Days still nothing showing... and nothing i the block explorer, guess somthing is quite wrong in the blockchain Huh?

you are using the right wallet adress to mine to? please doublecheck.
also in the dashboard of the commpool remove your wallet adres then readd it and press enter.

if that doesnt work join our discord and check with the pool operator mentioned in my last message.
CryptoFrancoQc

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

I'm not getting paid either using a smaller pool - since 3 days.
stellite_question

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

I'm not getting paid either using a smaller pool - since 3 days.

has the pool found a block during the time you where mining? if so please contact the pool operator of that pool.
JonoDude

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Why is that ?

also in the dashboard of the commpool remove your wallet adres then readd it and press enter.

if that doesnt work join our discord and check with the pool operator mentioned in my last message.

this is my wallet, and natually the same i use in my miner Se2zF6evd6aS52DoAWoyoDaMX4JF94mFtNrpuRmiXjvoZXCiYSNMp4hXSRnoxXvjtgBRq5CMbK1YJ7P 1Fd8s6yAV1AkuXmoMp
 i have checked and dobble checked it 10 times now...

Im using the windows GUI wallet, and simplemining.net on my 13 Card rig.. mining for 2 days now... nothing in my wallet, and nothing on community pool, or in blockexplorer HuhHuh

stellite_question

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

Why is that ?

this is my wallet, and natually the same i use in my miner Se2zF6evd6aS52DoAWoyoDaMX4JF94mFtNrpuRmiXjvoZXCiYSNMp4hXSRnoxXvjtgBRq5CMbK1YJ7P 1Fd8s6yAV1AkuXmoMp

Im using the windows GUI wallet, and simplemining.net on my 13 Card rig.. mining for 2 days now... nothing in my wallet, and nothing on community pool, or in blockexplorer HuhHuh

when i copied paste your adress I got a space in between double check your config file.
have you joined our discord and contacted the pool operator yet? if not then that would be your next step.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

Why is that ?

There are some things you can do to test your setup.
1] Try mining to a different pool (at least 2 different pools), if you still don't see any results at the pool then you know it's not a pool problem.
2] If [1] above confirms it's not a pool problem try mining with Windows to check if it's not a simplemining configuration problem.
3] Try a different miner - this is probably not going to make any difference but it's worth a try if all else fails.
JonoDude

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

Why is that ?

1] Try mining to a different pool (at least 2 different pools), if you still don't see any results at the pool then you know it's not a pool problem.
2] If [1] above confirms it's not a pool problem try mining with Windows to check if it's not a simplemining configuration problem.
3] Try a different miner - this is probably not going to make any difference but it's worth a try if all else fails.

I will try that..

In the GUI wallet, in the receive tap, i guess the top address is my wallet adress (thats the one i use) below theres a payment ID and an integrated address, what is the difference ?

The integrated was filled only when i press "generate" so i guess its just for a specific payment i want to receive ?
JonoDude

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

Why is that ?

I will try that..

In the GUI wallet, in the receive tap, i guess the top address is my wallet adress (thats the one i use) below theres a payment ID and an integrated address, what is the difference ?

The integrated was filled only when i press "generate" so i guess its just for a specific payment i want to receive ?

Got it!!!

Had same problem on cryptoknight.cc so i changed miner, now using xmr-stack on simplemining.net working like a charm!!! Smiley
zatochi

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

Any specific ETA on next developmental milestone? Think it's about time XTL keep and maintain its own blog about progress and such. Could help with that if anybody wants

Whitepaper 2.0 , GUI miner have been released.
Stellitepay is in the works and updated website soon.

@stellite_question - what's the story with your community pool not issuing payments? Have not received any payment for coins mined!

Also, why are notifications from mining worker activities coming from noreply@notify.luckypool.io and not communitypool.stellite.cash email ?

Contacted @stellitecash on Twitter regarding this issue but no response. Have stopped mining XTL, this is theft of property and must be dealt with.

you should join our discord and contact the pool owner SB155 (luckypool.io) about it.

Can you pls confirm you really meant "communitypool.stellite.cash" is owned by "SB155 (luckypool.io)", and not owned by Stellite?

Because, I'm not using luckypool.io to mine (and have never used the site), but rather only mining XTL on communitypool.stellite.cash with a total due of 530.18 XTL.
stellite_question

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

Any specific ETA on next developmental milestone? Think it's about time XTL keep and maintain its own blog about progress and such. Could help with that if anybody wants

Whitepaper 2.0 , GUI miner have been released.
Stellitepay is in the works and updated website soon.

@stellite_question - what's the story with your community pool not issuing payments? Have not received any payment for coins mined!

Also, why are notifications from mining worker activities coming from noreply@notify.luckypool.io and not communitypool.stellite.cash email ?

Contacted @stellitecash on Twitter regarding this issue but no response. Have stopped mining XTL, this is theft of property and must be dealt with.

you should join our discord and contact the pool owner SB155 (luckypool.io) about it.

Can you pls confirm you really meant "communitypool.stellite.cash" is owned by "SB155 (luckypool.io)", and not owned by Stellite?

Because, I'm not using luckypool.io to mine (and have never used the site), but rather only mining XTL on communitypool.stellite.cash with a total due of 530.18 XTL.

I can confirm that yes SB155 (luckypool.io) is the owner and administrator of the communitypool.stellite.cash.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

Why is that ?

I will try that..

Got it!!!

Had same problem on cryptoknight.cc so i changed miner, now using xmr-stack on simplemining.net working like a charm!!! Smiley

Switched to XMR and haven't had any reason to go back to any other miner. The only problem I have is how to reconfigure it for another pool. I'd love to try out the other pools, but have to idea how to go about it
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

Is this a pure PoW coin or does it also have staking or Masternode feature ?
stellite_question

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:39:30 PM

Is this a pure PoW coin or does it also have staking or Masternode feature ?

Pure POW no staking or masternode ever.
zatochi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

Does anyone know how to make GUI wallet synchronize faster?

It's been syncing for the past 4 hours, blocks remaining "88426".
Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

The latest version is syncing faster then the previous. As far as i know there is no another way to synchronize faster. Use the latest version.

zatochi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

The latest version is syncing faster then the previous. As far as i know there is no another way to synchronize faster. Use the latest version.

I'm using StelliteGUI v0.0.8-1 'Carbon V2' latest pre-release. What version are u using?
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

@stellite coin don't disappoint me

Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:55:20 PM

I'm using StelliteGUI v0.0.8-1 'Carbon V2' latest pre-release. What version are u using?
Still using the 0.0.6 version Smiley And I don't remember i had a problem with syncing. It slowly, yes, but i'm not in a hurry. Maybe just wait?
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

@stellite coin don't disappoint me

I doubt it will. This team has good technical talent and are very motivated from what I can see.

Just wished they would do another fork to get rid of those pesky nicehashers so I can mine it once again Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: