Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2560 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:09:16 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?
Think about it this way - If you quit your job you will permanently be losing your stable monthly income source. After you join and devote yourself to crypto currencies you lose your opportunity to get fixed income and involve yourself with high risks. Events taking place on crypto world are always unpredictable. So it may hit you hard anytime!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:26:47 AM

crypto is very profitable, I have a lot to get to the profits. many people get rich quickly join the community of crypto-kardi only by investing in some crypto like ETH, LTC, DASH etc. and Bounty programs also offer good income. . i suggest you to join.

This question if off topic but may i know whats your strategy to join  a bounty that yields a good profit?

IMO, he just enroll on some bounty and get paid after ICO has done and looking another bounty, keep repeat this cycle !
And when their ICO already reach market / exchange, he can start sell for profit !
If you lucky enough, you can earn more than you can earn with your real life job !

Smiley
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:07:48 AM

i quit my day job as an accountant. so far, crypto has been good to me. lately i've been seeing blood everywhere and it gives me a good deal of a heartache since i am just new in trading. any advice you can give guys? should i just go back to being an accountant or pure crypto or maybe both?
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:10:40 AM

i have been in the construction industry for a good number of years and i am just new in the crypto world. i believe this is a great leap of faith for me and i hope i made the right decision. can you guys share me on how you started and atleast give me an idea of what is possible to come along my way?thanks a lot!
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

At the moment i still have offline job and spend time for crypto only about 3 hours aday. But i see the result of crypto is bigger than my offline job. So later i have also plan to focus totally in crypto and quit from my job. Beside that many people in my country work for only in crypto and they was make alot of money, and not possible i can reach that amount of money from my offline job.

But still there's no stable income for you guys and still you're relying in movement of coins. But looking in the other side of the picture, there's nothing wrong with that like if you can survive in your daily lives with cryptos then that's good and go on but if you have children please don't sacrifice their well being and continue with your job.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

Leaving a full time work can open new opportunities in bitcoin world. You can do not only trading but actually minibg and bounty campaigns. For me, it is wise if you have a permanent job behind you that can catch you financial needs when cryptocurrencies get down. Crypto world doesnt require 24/7 and even a person with a full time job can also earn passively.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

You are very confident doing this, very few people who want to leave the full time job to do jobs that are at risk.
Have you made sure to have enough capital to start trading, because the trading that I know this is not as easy as we think and hope you've had enough experience to start trading.
By the way, good luck.

MattF24

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

Very true.. while there is opportunity in Crypto, I would not jump in the water with both feet.. Should things go south, I would rather still have a job to turn to for sustained income.
Lorfarfor

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

I consider each of my own, so this work was not to your liking or you just got tired and you saw your promotion and advancement in the crypt. I think differently and I have a job that gives me a stable income, and the crypt is like a hobby.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

I am spending the full time for trade coin, this is the right choice for myself
Why are you guys quitting your jobs to go full time into cryptocurrency, and not just cryptocurrency, but trading? It seems to be very risky, and I can’t do such a thing. Especially, trading is a very risky thing to do, you can end up losing money. I better keep on with my regular office job and have trading as a side job.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

i quit my day job as an accountant. so far, crypto has been good to me. lately i've been seeing blood everywhere and it gives me a good deal of a heartache since i am just new in trading. any advice you can give guys? should i just go back to being an accountant or pure crypto or maybe both?

Don't quit your dayjob just yet, it's always better to have a steady flow of income before doing trading full time. Expect to lose money initially, you'll need that to learn.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Why are you guys quitting your jobs to go full time into cryptocurrency, and not just cryptocurrency, but trading? It seems to be very risky, and I can’t do such a thing. Especially, trading is a very risky thing to do, you can end up losing money. I better keep on with my regular office job and have trading as a side job.
Well, it depends I have a f friend who have no job but just doing a campaign and trading as well as doing some websites for a company, I think that it would be better as we can use our full time in all the things that we need. If I were given the chance I will choose to render my full time and would just have my business on my own.
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

I just hope that you have enough experience in the crypto-world, that you have a good financial position that can allow you to take that kind of risk, and that you can easily find another traditional work if ever you need it. It is quite a big jump in my opinion...

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Lovemae

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

Well Good Luck to you. Currently, I don't have enough knowledge in crypto currency but I will follow you if it is proven that crypto world is better than an employee.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

Well, it depends I have a f friend who have no job but just doing a campaign and trading as well as doing some websites for a company, I think that it would be better as we can use our full time in all the things that we need. If I were given the chance I will choose to render my full time and would just have my business on my own.
for me also that this is what as the best thing to do for cause we all know that this is hard to have a boss specially for all that have been worked for in some office this is so toxic and a lot of people that are wanted to have a business by their own and yet they can take their time for and have a freedom unlike that you are in a traditional job , this is more often that you can earn what you may have been work for on that and also here in trading or here in crypto world you can have that all just be a hardworking person.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Prabesh Raut

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

Cool
Good move
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:43:31 PM

I am a student and I mostly interested in technology because I can develop my skills by researching Bitcoin as a research project. When I was 14 I first join Bitcoin community and after that, I am learning about it. If I have a full-time job I do not think I will risk it for Bitcoin I don't care about the price but I prefer jobs much easier than getting projects in Bitcoin. Newton spinner full day in a company with a constant speed of work but with Bitcoin, your speed of work is depending on how much money you are going to make.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

I am a student and I mostly interested in technology because I can develop my skills by researching Bitcoin as a research project. When I was 14 I first join Bitcoin community and after that, I am learning about it. If I have a full-time job I do not think I will risk it for Bitcoin I don't care about the price but I prefer jobs much easier than getting projects in Bitcoin. Newton spinner full day in a company with a constant speed of work but with Bitcoin, your speed of work is depending on how much money you are going to make.
of course, for me, it is most admirable for me that a person who was still very young, at the age of 14, has already joined the crypto-currency community. but nevertheless, I am alarmed by the fact that many states want to limit not only the trade in crypto currency, but also impose a ban on the use of crypto currency for minors. knowing what a young age of our users, it will be unfair.
Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:01:04 PM

Any kind of slave work sucks, we have a good chance to avoid stupid, pointless work. So yeah, congrats! Just dont loose everything  Cheesy

thobeo941

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

crypto is very profitable, I have a lot to get to the profits. many people get rich quickly join the community of crypto-kardi only by investing in some crypto like ETH, LTC, DASH etc. and Bounty programs also offer good income. . i suggest you to join.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: