Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2560 times)
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

Dont quit your main job to trade crypto. Just doing your work in office and do it trade crypto as a side job. Because trade crypto can do in any where and any time. I think is better than trade crypto just as a side job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?
Are you sure about that? I think it's wrong decision.
Your job list can done without spend much time. Doing many bounty campaign will lead you to be a Spammer, CMIIW Wink
I think you have Real-Job, and what the heck with "MINING".
How much money that you have to buy Mining Equipments?.
For me. trade Crypto is side-job, don't leave real-job.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

Look at the current situation right now. Bitcoin is currently down and if you are just relying on trading it and other crypto, I'm sure that you will have a hard time getting profits unless you are really a pro trader. If you can still salvage and have a full time job and trading as a way to earn extra money then that is the best decision in my opinion.

And for those we heard that they left their job to pursue their crypto trader career, I'm sure that they have save enough money and have other source like business to help them survive. Its good thing to have a plan a/b/c just in case something went wrong in your crypto trading.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

I am still striving when it comes to trading. I do my homework by doing a thorough research before diving in. Somehow, my odds of success are not looking good. I would only consider going full time and leave my day job when my success rate increases significantly. Otherwise, I would look like a clown leaving my stable job for nothing.
Well it is up to you but mate! I would suggest you not to leave your job, no matter how much successful you will become because bitcoin trading is risky and no one knows what is going to happen so not to spoil your present source of income. Price of bitcoin is high no doubt it will give you bright future but even then you will have to have multi source of income so that at red day you will not be worry about future.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

Look at the current situation right now. Bitcoin is currently down and if you are just relying on trading it and other crypto, I'm sure that you will have a hard time getting profits unless you are really a pro trader. If you can still salvage and have a full time job and trading as a way to earn extra money then that is the best decision in my opinion.

And for those we heard that they left their job to pursue their crypto trader career, I'm sure that they have save enough money and have other source like business to help them survive. Its good thing to have a plan a/b/c just in case something went wrong in your crypto trading.
True depending on trading for financial support will be a big risk to take especially with the current situation on cryptocurrencies. The status aren't looking good and the numbers keep on changing fast, I know that it is just the volatility but what if you are someone who depends on earning and trading cryptos. For sure, you are having a bad time right now so if you have a stable job don't just give it away that easily for cryptos especially if you are just starting in trading cryptos.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

True depending on trading for financial support will be a big risk to take especially with the current situation on cryptocurrencies. The status aren't looking good and the numbers keep on changing fast, I know that it is just the volatility but what if you are someone who depends on earning and trading cryptos. For sure, you are having a bad time right now so if you have a stable job don't just give it away that easily for cryptos especially if you are just starting in trading cryptos.
The fact is that many people will agree that today the work with the crypto currency brings much more income than the work that you have been doing to this day. I can give my example that in one month I could earn a three-year salary for my three-year salary. so the contrast is strong enough And I make a choice in favor of the crypto currency. I can always find work for another, and I do not want to make money on crypto-currency.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Well before you take such a decision you must have taken so many things into consideration before you take that more for crypto currency on a full time bases. At the moment, I can't take that move for reason best known to me but maybe in time to come I may take such decision and join you on a full time bases in crypto world.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

Good ob brother,  very soon I will do this Wink
It is not good mate because now everything is very expensive so if you will leave your job for trading in bitcoin only then it will be hard for you to reach your needs. Trading is having risk so if you are willing to earn profit you will have to use both at the same time, do your job in day and make bitcoin trading at night as bitcoin is an online job we can use it anytime no restriction for time in bitcoin. So for me leaving job is worse decision.
I have experienced it and tried too in doing this but it didn't work out. I ended up having a part time job to suit my trading and little investment. I hope this works out for you cause I will really like to know how it went out. And as for the mining. It also good if you can add it to your trading so far you have the capital, hopefully, your profit might increase.
Even this is good but atheist you are in touch with crypto currency so buy more bitcoin and wait to trade and sell. In bitcoin trading if you are not experienced you can suffer lose so you will have to gain a lot of info about bitcoin so that you will get profit, you took really good decision for your future that you decided to use both bitcoin job and bitcoin small trading it’s good to use it as side source of income.
futuret

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

you should not do that because it will make you lose, you should still work in the office or work in the real world and trading only you make as a side job that makes the assets you have multiplied.
Of course it is good to use bitcoin as side job and trade form short term investment to high level investment for vey early life you will have to be careful take it as side source of income and then get high level, buy as much as you can so get in bitcoin trade but never leave the regular job for bitcoin as all of us know that now everything is so expensive. For getting everything in life you will have to be regular with bitcoin and with your own job as well.
youstock
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

Tokenized selfhood

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

I quit my job over a month ago as well, but to work full time on my own projects http://youstock.io and https://auraledger.com.  There's so much money sloshing around in this space I think you'll do fine.  I personally have not tried participating in other bounty campaigns, but if you can get your profile built up you can probably do very well there.  There are lots of projects vying to win over everyone's eyeballs.  I'm currently running a campaign for Aura, check it out if you're interested https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818598 (https://discord.gg/9eTev7j).  We're a smaller community right now, trying to build organically from the ground up.

twingall1

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

Who could advise that!!? Cool you're jets..ease into it..

Don't be in the 90% of new traders who screw up then quit forever..

therationalinvestor.co has been an invaluable resource for me

Its a great community of knowledgeable & kindly & helpful traders

probably the most important service they give is tempering your newbie emotions>>stopping you from zealously diving into the cliche pitfalls!
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

it does not matter if you leave work and switch to cryptocurrency and become a trader. if you are confident and have good skills in trading you can work full time in crytocurrency so it's a good choice if you want to focus on being a trader.
Gaff

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:51:11 AM

it does not matter if you leave work and switch to cryptocurrency and become a trader. if you are confident and have good skills in trading you can work full time in crytocurrency so it's a good choice if you want to focus on being a trader.
Yes i agree on that because trading is really the best way to earn a huge profit in cryptocurrency,we all have known that regular work specially to those who has only a minimum in salary is really not enoughf in providing things that are mostly needed in our daily life of living .While in trading if we are lucky we can really gain tripple amount that is why we really need to believe our self and make a change.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:54:39 AM

You will lose your passive income if you will quit your permanent job. I think it is good if you will continue your job and do not quit your present job becayse of the bitcoin. Permanent job is more good than job here in this cryptocurrency world.

hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

I never encourage and propose to leave full time office job to trade cryptocurrency. On the off chance that you have enough cash to purchase crypto I encourage to get it and don't delay for it. As the attention to BTC is developing step by step you will discover BTC is the best topper.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:06:18 AM

I want also to do that soon,leave my job and be a full time in crypto ,also to take care and focus on my kids while earning in cryptocurrency.But as of now I want have more savings before I am resigning in my work.Bitcoin is only my part time job now but sooner or later I am planning to quit my job and work on bitcoin to earn even though I have no stable job.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:18:03 AM

Its very brave decision. Applause for you and congratulation.
Actually i want to be like you but i am not brave like you. I hope in the future i can brave to take that decision.
Bekahmei1023

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:10:50 AM

That's a tough decision, but I think you can do business in crypto currencies without giving up your job. The risk in this type of business is high while working in the office is quite stable. Why give up when you can still do both?
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

Yes you can leave your job if you have a ability to invest crypto currency trading market, My friend already leave her job and he work full time crypto currency trading and binary trading and he suggest me to start trading with him. So I can say it is best if your job salary is not good for your family so you must do trading or you can start trading with your job.
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

I suggest not to do this, I mean you can have two life and you can still do crypto trading while doing your office works or something. Its still different having a life than a life at home Cheesy if you know what i mean. But yeah still depends on you. Its just that for me its best to keep your job and do cryptotrading at the same or as your part time anyway it wont take too much of your time. Its cool having two lives people will wonder how do you get such money and theyre not. So yeah keep living your lives bros!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: