Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2560 times)
BenjiSBurke

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

That is my dream, to be able to support myself with crypto! I'm still a newb in this crazy frontier so i'm still learning but I know or hope that one day i'll get there! Does anybody have any tips or advice for anyone that is there already? I currently spend a good amount of time researching projects looking at different stuff in different professions, e.g privacy coins, utility coins, etc. or should i just stay with the top 10?
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

I'am also full timer in crypto world, only the difference between us is I don't have work to quit because I'm just searching right now for my permanent job.

However I realize now instead of working I prefer to have a full time here in crypto world.Not only because of the high value and earned lot but also I could stay at house to serve my parents and to have a full time with them too.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:19:53 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?
In a newbee like you, I think you need more experience, unless that account is not your main account. I see a strong potential on you that you can earn lots of money. I guess it depends on the people whether they quit their job to work on cryptocurrency or do them both at the same time. But if you would ask me, I would not leave my job and if possible, I would do them both at the same time because working with a job gives you a more stable income.

Its not advisable if you're supporting a family. A day job gives you consistent profit and that can't be said about trading. Unless you have a pretty big savings to use as capital. If not, then it will probably be harder to focus on earning through trading than earning from an office work.

I agree with this advice here from the Hero Member, if you have a family or  mortgage or large credit cards debt, then it is not advisable to trade crypto full time. The issue is that crypto earrings are just too unpredictable from day to day. What if Bitcoin continues to go down for months?  In a bull market everyone is a genius and everyone makes money, but I think the low hanging fruit has already been picked from crypto.

I would keep your day job and trade crypto part time to the best of your ability and grow your capital until your portfolio is so large you no longer need to work anymore.
Well i agree on that but i think it really depends on your salary also with the status of gaining on both regular job and bitcoin because if you earned tripple amount in bitcoin and gou only earn a minimum amount of salary which is really not enoughf and sometime you have to make different loan to provide things for daily needs maybe we should quit our job and focus in trading.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

If you are not happy with your work you can leave your job for crypto trading. However, I will not recommend this to someone who doesn't have savings. You really need a lot of money before making a decision because there are times that you won't earn money on trading. Prices of alternate coins takes weeks or even months to increase so it will be hard for you if you rely on the money earned from trading. If its me, I'll still keep my job because of the regular income. I can still trade when I got home so its like hitting two birds with one stone.

You're right, each of us during our school days want to have a decent job to apply our graduated degree as our profession to upgrade someday and to be a boss. On my part I experience to have a decent job which is really good in terms of benefits from the company and government ,especially health insurance that they given as an incentives. Well the good side has a bad side which I experienced like to be shouted with my boss with my co worker and make me feel so depressed while doing on my job. Now, as I have this crypto currency online job my boss can't easily shout me and he approached me in a good manner due to my financial stability, now  I'm so happy because my salary can reach as much as four times of my monthly salary but I didn't quit my job, I just wait if the company didn't like me anymore since my performance is still competent and productive.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

Good job mate but do remember crypto works on predictions so always save some money for your bad days(as some thing happened take no time) But one thing is clear crypto trading is world best way to become rich in very short time if you have sense and some experience in crypto trading. best of luck and wish you the best.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

Use of the crypto currency is increasing every day. if you do not get a job, you can run you family by investing in crypto currency. You have to be skilled for this, job skills are needed. But do not have freedom and do lots of free trading of crypto trading whenever you want. make your decision.  
If you are getting enough earnings from your full time job which can help you to fulfil the needs of your family, then I will suggest you not to quit your job in any case and that too just because of starting your carrier in the world of crypto currency.

You can do both the things simultaneously as well and this will work out in your favor as you will be getting extra income which can lead you to have a better living.

mullenmanBTC

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:17:51 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

How much money can you actually make doing bounties? It seems so negligible. Im talking less than 10$ an hour maybe if that? Am I wrong here?

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1759148 _)
CoinsCatcher

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

How much you earning daily by trading ? I might be interested in some lessons, if you can prove earns to me.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

I also want to do that but before i leave my office job,  i want to make sure first if i can reach consistent montly profit more than my salary of my office job. And if i can reach income 2 times more than my salary in office job by consisten and then i will decide to leave my office job and full time in crypto. But many people in my country did it and they can make big income from crypto.

MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

I think we should balance these two office job and crypto trading because the dependence in only one will make you risky because if you fail in the trading then what is your plan B so in my opinion you should do both the jobs to be successful in the future i want to be expert of the crypto.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
yohaneshs

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

I think you was ready to trading on cryptocurrency as your main job.
Maybe if we want do like him, we must have the business plan and know risks in a choices we take it.
If we make a trading as a main job, we can spend the time for family, hobby and friend.
Julunguul

Activity: 473

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

Very bad decision i think, crypto is uncertainty (especially in terms of trading) very fluctuating price is still very dangerous, especially for beginner traders. it's better to keep working real, if hanging crypto, it's very unhealthy for the future
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

I think it's not good decision, we can do both our job and trading crypto, so we can get two source income every month. Trading crypto is not easy and always high risk, so I think we must think first before we leave our job. If we can manage our time it's still possible to both, trading and our job together.
If I have to give my sincere opinion, it would be to give up the job. However, there are two conditions for this also. First, the person should be really good at trading and it must be a day trading because that is the source of making sufficient benefits. Other is the inability to perform job and trading simultaneously. It is not a bad thing because trading itself is a hell of a work. A full time job, if you ask me.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

Look before you all judge those that "Quit their job to join Crypto" you need to realize first what job they quit.

If they worked at McDonalds making min. wage then its different compared to someone who had 20 years experience at a company who suddenly just quit.

Most people who start trading its usually because they had nothing to do all day because they were unemployed and just stuck with the career. I doubt many people quit their well paying jobs to trade.

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

First, I think it is better to combine these two works. But as soon as you see that one of them brings in significant revenue, it is necessary to make a choice.
Taner1

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

First, I think it is better to combine these two works. But as soon as you see that one of them brings in significant revenue, it is necessary to make a choice.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

I'm doing the same thing as you.Two things do not work together so we gave all the leaves.I have 10year fulltime time tarder.I'm at forex market 10year Study and trading, If you are a full-time trade then I have a consultation for you.You can buy low price coins for long time.Long term means  5/6 month....

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

I am still striving when it comes to trading. I do my homework by doing a thorough research before diving in. Somehow, my odds of success are not looking good. I would only consider going full time and leave my day job when my success rate increases significantly. Otherwise, I would look like a clown leaving my stable job for nothing.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

Such a good decision here you are own boss and employ services for yourself,try to learn more and invest rationally will meet your goals. Crypto is blessing for all have passion and excitement to change their lives just take it like passion and make habit of punctuality,commitment will take you to reach goals successfully.

rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

do what you want. For me, I have other dreams before i met this trading cryptocurrency. Now, i am trading crypto while i am pursue my dreams. Yes, trading crypto full time is a very nice Job and easy money profit but you cant enjoy your life if you are trading full time (everyday). for me you can do what you want WHILE you are trading different coins

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: