Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: you have profit in all airdrop?  (Read 1850 times)
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

before all the airdrop was meant to be profit but now their is a lot of lie airdrop that will scam your wallet or took some data about you for the exchange of the airdrop and also airdrop drop dump coins

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

Actually not all airdrop are profitable because some are legit and some exists just to scam investors. Free airdrop at first but in the next move no development in their project. Better make some verification first if the aidrop that you like to joined is worth it even it's free.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
Are you referring to a particular project or just generalizing on airdrop? I read here last time how a guy make about  $3,500 just a single airdrop. I think many that knows how to join a good airdrop and analyze a good one has make a lot of profit through airdrop just that I have joined many projects but have not enjoy any gained from any airdrop.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

Not all airdrops are profitable as they seem to me, from the 10 airdrops only the 2 brought profit the rest turned out to be a scams.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.

airdrop is also very profitable for me. all the free airdrop coin I got all been in etherdelta, just waiting for the price to go up for me to sell it. I also occasionally buy their ico coin to always support airdrop so there is always.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

airdrop is also very profitable for me. all the free airdrop coin I got all been in etherdelta, just waiting for the price to go up for me to sell it. I also occasionally buy their ico coin to always support airdrop so there is always.
Really? airdrop still profitable? I never join airdrop since I always received small amount of tokens and some of them are scammy its just a waste of time better to join some bounties.

nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:17:45 AM

Recent REBL airdrop was ~$800 worth. My experience: 60+ filled forms, got 6 coins to MEW. Will hold them until (if) they will have any value, selling for $1-2 not worth it.
evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

Not all airdrops are profitable as they seem to me, from the 10 airdrops only the 2 brought profit the rest turned out to be a scams.

same with me.. I joined many airdrops,, maybe 30++,, only BLUE, HAT, JS, eBIT come to my wallet... BLUE and HAT are very profitable... It is good, as I only have to fill some questions in the form to get those coins..

I joined so many airdrop but most token that they gave away have no value. Of all the airdrop that i join only one give me profit. Some airdrop are scam also.

Yup, some airdrop are scam, the only wanted to get your personal identity and had no intention to give you the coin at all

cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

Nice to hear that op you'll able to gained huge money over airdrops I only got like $100 in one airdrop I joined before I dont usually joined so many aidrops like those so called shitcoins last year, one of the latest I received is the rebel airdrop really good market price at the moment Im keep holding it.   
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

I earned money just by filling up questions in airdrop, joining airdrop is easy but there are airdrops that asking for your private key to scam users. Make sure that dont give your private key easily. You could earned a lot of money if you are lucky to find a airdrop that have high value.

karkajuth

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:05:23 AM

projects which have good support and bounty campaigns generally means something. you should try to enter their airdrops fast as you can because they often keep limited participant to airdrop program. I recommend you to don't waste your energy and time with scam projects since probably you will get nothing from them instead of it focus on projects which have a good whitepaper, bounty programs etc. from them you could get a good amount of money.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

I earned money just by filling up questions in airdrop, joining airdrop is easy but there are airdrops that asking for your private key to scam users. Make sure that dont give your private key easily. You could earned a lot of money if you are lucky to find a airdrop that have high value.
airdrop that gives profit will not ask for donation or even ask to give private key to the participants. it is only deceptive and will not be profitable for us so we must be vigilant and cautious if there is any airdrop asking for donations or asking the private key is just a scam airdrop.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

If you find airdrop with free, I think it's not worth of time because there is highly chance to get scam especially when there are many ICO occur recently

But if you lucky enough, ICO can yield more profit than invest on bitcoin

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
cryptoku

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Air drop means free money if you receive the tokens
Most of the air drops doesn't receive tokens,

Personally I have received about 10% - 20% of tokens from airdrops
Luckily some tokens have gained me considerable profits
Some scammers use airdrops to get our Private key,
Do not give your wallet private key at any circumstances..

yes there can be some hidden agendas. some of come to collect all personal details of people which they can resell to marketing companies and earn profit. So before applying for any airdrop a simple study is very much valuable.
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

Well to be honest i made a good profit from airdrops even withouth buying the tokens. I understand your purpose of supporting the teams but most projects get dumped to dust when the airdrop has finished. I recommend to sell airdropped tokens always as soon as possible. I made good profits from BitcoinRed, eBitcoinCash and POSToken (<< proof of stake with 100% ROI in the first year).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

last year I'm always sign up on airdrop and received a little profit but one day I received an email that someone logging in in my account on etherdelta in other country. I knew this is phishing email trying to steal my private keys and now I never sign up on airdrop. Just be careful filling up the form on airdrop guys many scam airdrop nowadays.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

sometimes as the token works on exchange and grows with the contrast of level as raising to the higher limit on value with the price, investors might collects with the returns and to begins with the different plan as moderating to work on better strategy to improve books on portfolio.

dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

I have participated in the airdrop many times and I think it is a waste of time, registering, waiting for payments and then looking for a good course, it is better to spend this time really with the benefit
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

usually, most of airdrops are trash coins, they have no value on the exchanges because not much coin can be success in ICO, keeping them dont help us get any value, however there are few cases shown there are ICOs that success and the the airdrops they have given away has risen its value so much that the profit is extremely high. After all, the airdrop is just a way to attract media, and investors, we can earn so many coins but only few them are really worthy.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

Yes, Airdrop is beneficial but the benefits are very slow because it is a preliminary project, you have to be patient and hold longer to get maximum profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: