Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: you have profit in all airdrop?  (Read 1852 times)
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

There are too many airdrop if you follow only Twitter account and you can get a many airdrop but most of the airdrop is not paying some fake airdrop is came here they are want to know your private key but you never share your private key . Some airdrop is pay as a good money i got some airdrop but not a all airdrop get paid. Airdrop is a valuable and profitable if you got some valuable coin via airdrop.
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
I just want to tell you that not all airdrops are profitable. Only a few airdrops in a hundred airdrops are credible, and you also need to waste time screening and avoiding scams. The most scary thing is to steal you The key to the airdrop, so I usually go to participate in the bounty activities, not an airdrop.
samamatara

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

Airdrop is 'profitable' but depends on the effort also.
If you are a busy person then no it's not profitable. You could be doing better things to get more $$.
But if you are a scrub like me, it's a fun way to have a stake in projects u can't afford to buy into Cheesy
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
In my opinion, airdrops is profitable if it was legit because I earn a lot of airdrop but only some of them is legit. Yes,  we need to support them to be able to success their projects but honestly there are also lots of scam from airdrop.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:10:14 AM

In my opinion, airdrops is profitable if it was legit because I earn a lot of airdrop but only some of them is legit. Yes,  we need to support them to be able to success their projects but honestly there are also lots of scam from airdrop.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
summonerrk

Activity: 1386
Merit: 721

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

I was subscribed to a lot of different companies with token distributions but almost none of them in were sent either and they were very cheap.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jafhdskl

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

Airdrops can be very profitable, you just need to get the right coin. Many of the TOP 100 coins could be obtained via airdrop, e.g. Decred.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

This is true that we can make earnings from.thr airdrop but condition is that we should have lots of amount of the refral for that airdrop to make free coins in more amount and also we need to promote in our community .
Here a simple example of the solar coin that was not much better project , since I bought in small amount but that gaves me profit because Many people supported that coin by making the advertisement through many WhatsApp group and telegram channel .
So here it is not only mendetory for us to make investment or getting coins but need to tell about that coin to another people also  .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
timet678

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

Several airdrops ended up being really good for me but 30-40 of them ended up being worthless. It's all a gamble IMO.

Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:10:56 AM

That we can benefit from airdrop and they could also benefit  from us. The thing is that we have to promote their company in orfer for them to achieve relevance that will make those persons trust us with their company. With that, many persons think that airdrop is a lot more easier.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:13:31 AM
Merited by marfidz (1)

Airdrop is giving us capital for starting business, who else doesn't want free money with less efforts. Its a blessing to participate in airdrops because your just waiting for the right time to sell just hold in 2 to 3 months. Now I profited 600 dollars just on the airdrop good capital to buy a laptop and internet expenses. Sooner the profits I would get will run for trading.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:15:48 AM

I have never followed airdrop but I get some recommendations from friends of chat group links to follow it and I think to follow it and get a free coin with a little effort and I think it will help add my coin

lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

I really wish to invest in airdrop soon but I don't know to start my friend invest airdrop by and his money triples it amount

Invest in airdrop? You need think it twice or triple time to decide your investment in airdrop.
I think its not good idea to invest on it because mostly airdrop is nothing and scam. I dont say all but mostly.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:35:12 AM

I stopped participating airdrop because lots of airdrop I participated looks like data collection scam . Some I got token which I couldn’t able to sell . some token not even worth the of exchange transaction fees.So I completely stopped airdrop.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

I stopped participating airdrop because lots of airdrop I participated looks like data collection scam . Some I got token which I couldn’t able to sell . some token not even worth the of exchange transaction fees.So I completely stopped airdrop.
Me too i stopped participating airdrop since december. Before airdrop is profitable all my investment was coming from airdrop coins but since december up to now I notice that airdrop is not enough for your effort like in one coin i participate it only give me 1coin so how can i sell it then?

AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

I am afraid bounties are coming into this category as well. FOr all the popular ICOs now there are no bounties
You can see Beetoken for example.

It is sad to say that freedrops coins are mostly no value in the market today. Previously a lot of people are joining this because it seems to be a sort of extra income and the good thing is that which is free. But, when cryptocurrency begun to spread, fake coins are started to spread that it only makes people to be fooled. That's the reason why I just ignore and never participated on this.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

I receive the tokens and surprisingly it was only a few days or a week after I participated and I already received it though upon checking in its value on various trading platform it is almost next none and not profitable to trade so I guess I would have to hold it until then. Airdrops maybe profitable but it would take a huge amount of time for it to have any value in the market.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:50:47 AM

I generally don't do airdrops I more prefer bounty campaigns but 1 of the ones I did was REBL. I really like the community based token and the project roadmap they have set up. Even if I cashed out today it would be a good profit from a airdrop but I think long term this one will go big especially with such a massive community behind it.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:01:53 AM

I've followed some airdrop and made a profit out of the airdrop, but it's been so long, now almost half the airdrop is scam and you have to be smart in choosing which is really real for you to follow, it's easy to participate in joining it just do some of the things they suggest and do not have to do a troublesome job just wait and you can get some of their coins,
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:07:50 AM

Yes I agree with your point even I felt same. Once I lost opportunity to participate ebtc then after massive price pump started to participate airdrop . Finally found it’s not worth to participate some airdrop really giving nothing for participating airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: