Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:51:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: you have profit in all airdrop?  (Read 1859 times)
mico

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

personally, I do not like airdrop. most of them are scams. they collect your personal data and sell them others. if you wanna make money and you do not budget to trade, let work for bounty campaign. it is more believable.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
dragonhunter11

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

I am wondering which airdrop is this?

Or how much profit are you referring to?
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
Airdrop is a test case. It is not free. You will agree to be used for the testing or improving the community base of the coin so that activity is generated. So to me it is very rewarding.
flik8888

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

Some profit, with 10 minutes/day.

I share an airdrop with no ref: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNPV5a7wXZFAlrPpuz40-H819l1_rekylUkswHCOjNKejytA/viewform
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

Sometimes i don't make profit but most of the time, i am making profit in all of the airdrops that i have join in this forum so far and i am very happy for my earnings because it is just free and without working i can earn money easily by just filling out some forms. This is why i really loved our forum because there is a lot of possible source of income.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

Not in every, most of airdrops are created for rising popularity of trash coins. You should carefully analyze every airdrop not to collect every useless coin you meet.
spivorcointaun

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

People are getting crazed about upcoming ICOs and their profitability.. Guys, focus on the ongoing ones, as their credibility has risen - it is way more valuable to focus on something which has been on the market (and to trust it, of course), rather than on an idea which is yet to be launched. For example, I've invested in Cointed, Giftz, and Titanium. All were good, the first two are still out there in the market, so it's not too late for people to try them out and to enjoy some profitability. Now.. hodling and waiting until other giants arrive.
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

Most airdrop are rubbish (no token value at all), but I was lucky to participate in the Oyster airdrop and I got 2000 PRL for free  Smiley

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

Not actually. I did a great  wrong with that. I earned too many coins, eth blue only was profitable. I feel so hurt cause I sold it cheaply. However most of the airdrop weren't being profited for me.

DedvTapkax

Activity: 420

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

Many airdrops are a waste of time. But if the coin goes to you for free, then you will not lose anything if you take it. Maybe in a few months the coin will become very popular.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

For my all airdrop collectings my answer is yes because they come free to my wallet. When they pumped on market, i sold them and earn good money from there. I spend about 20-30 min/day for airdrops.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

I think it's a waste of time. It's quick and easy to get, but too much fuss and get ur head with unuseful information. Although I heard u can get good airdrop, but I done it couple of times and I don't really like it

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

Sometimes Airdrop has no price at all and only coins are useless but not all airdrop is useless, Sometimes Airdrop has a very good price. And that's just the luck of each person.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

In the end all airdrops are profit because you have not paid for any tokens to participate in the drop. So be happy with your profit and dont look back, because there are a lot of airdrops that are just scam Smiley
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

To me all airdrops are profitable, because you have not paid for it, since it is free money. If you later invest your money in the project, that is left to you, but do research before you invest in the project.

UriahHipster

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

People are getting crazed about upcoming ICOs and their profitability.. Guys, focus on the ongoing ones, as their credibility has risen - it is way more valuable to focus on something which has been on the market (and to trust it, of course), rather than on an idea which is yet to be launched. For example, I've invested in Cointed, Giftz, and Titanium. All were good, the first two are still out there in the market, so it's not too late for people to try them out and to enjoy some profitability. Now.. hodling and waiting until other giants arrive.

Funny that you mention, I got a TON of ITC on the last Giftz airdrop...I really hope they make more in the future!
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

I guess, only stupid people don't participate in airdrops because it is a free way to get a promising tokens!
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

I guess, only stupid people don't participate in airdrops because it is a free way to get a promising tokens!
if you are may have some chance to participate you are always to take that for but if you are not always think to waste your time for you to hunt some airdrop for then this is may always result for that airdrop for you are nothing to be.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:45:51 AM

I was a lot of airdrops, and coins came only from some, annoyance, a lot of garbage became...
SimplyEverything

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:48:38 AM

Air drops are free so when it hit the exchanges you can sell them off and you're in profit but if you believe in the coin or project you can keep it and do some research about the company then you will know what can the coin benefit you rather than selling what can u do with it.

-Peace-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: