Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: you have profit in all airdrop?  (Read 1850 times)
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:49:37 AM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.

As I see it, air drop is very profitable, you get to get those coins for free! although at the moment, its value is not that high or what we can say as profit, but it has a great chance that its value would increase in time, and the good thing there is that you
 received some of those coins for free. I call that instant profit, now if you see that its price is consistently increasing then that is a good  indicator for you as well that the coin you got is actually worth investing with.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.

As I see it, air drop is very profitable, you get to get those coins for free! although at the moment, its value is not that high or what we can say as profit, but it has a great chance that its value would increase in time, and the good thing there is that you
 received some of those coins for free. I call that instant profit, now if you see that its price is consistently increasing then that is a good  indicator for you as well that the coin you got is actually worth investing with.
There is no question on that, but also you have to be careful in choosing the airdrop as some might give a link for phishing attempt.
When first airdrop was introduce, I was so active but since some has really ask a lot of information and give big requirements, I stop and now I am
busy investing with ICO as I am sure they are legitimate.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

It is seemed that the airdrop is partially beneficial. Some of the airdrops provide the early result than  another. Yes I suggest that everyone should fill the airdrops form.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

I have join and support some airdrops . Some paid me while some that promise to send the token after i donated some Ether to their wallet. This is not good and I am being frustrated.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

im agree with you up to some extent.i also gained lot huge profit from airdrops.but there is odd thin in your post.ALL AIRDROPS? never all airdrops never give good profits.there are several air drop projects introducing per day.majority of them are fake projects.if you apply for 10 you may get coins for only one or two .also some projects are giving coins but majority of them are shit coins and remain in very low values.even you cant cover gas fee by selling them.but there may be few gems.for get those gems you have to apply for each and every air drop.i joined to this field 4 months ago and i had 5 airdrop projects which gave me profit more than 500usd. stil im holding  4-5 projects on my forthpolio which shows value more than 400 usd.so if you are a newbie its very important to participate airdrops and earn some free stuff to make your capital

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
ripplecanavari

Activity: 630
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

I was joined a lot of airdrops, and it came only some,and rest of them just garbage ... i think thats why im unlucky
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

I think airdrop profits are completely about luck. Many of the new coins are born dead, unfortunately.

I think the best thing to do is that, not expecting great thing from the airdrops. Because the most of them are just waste of time.
Yea Airdrop is also depended on your luck, most of the airdrops are fake but your good luck some airdrops will give you a good profit, Like Bitsend and Deeponion, etc. If you check thoroughly, a vast number of airdrops are coming, but only a few airdrops are successful remaining all fake airdrops.

I wish I had heard about the airdrops of the coins which you said. I hope that the number of the coins which will reach good valuable prices will increase in the future.

ledigi

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

now and than if you are lucky you can stamble upon a good airdrop, but they are scarser than jews in berlin in 44
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Right now I don't because the last time I checked my airdrop tokens in the market, it has very small value which I think is to early to trade thus I plan on holding it maybe for a year or two for me to enjoy its profit.

braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

Most of airdrops are good enough for newbies and for people who has many partners and can give them referal  link to gain more. Because sometimes it is required point to buy some amount of tokens (there is the minimum amount to withdraw to your wallet) It appears so many airdrops every day in the forum, and impossible to read about everyone project and predict which one will be profitable. And the main downside of airdrops is very small amount of tokens you get.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

Im not too worried about following or investing in airdrops from previously successful campaign projects. Obviously they will be profitable.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

Not all airdrops are profitable, some are just scam and others have no value. but i never stop as i am getting some token that really worth a lot, that's when we hit the JACKPOT. airdrop don't need much of our time and we are just doing some small task that's why doing airdrop is FUN and will never stop doing it. my monthly profit on airdrop never gone below 300USD.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:33:30 PM

Bruh.. We all know that it is bull shit. Airdrops are so shit. They give you cents. Your fantasies of earning 3x of your initial capita will remain a dream forever. I have never participated in airdrops and will keep that streak going. I'd rather trade and lose everything than participating in airdrops.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

In all this can not be, if you were the first on the distribution, and this is a real airdrop rather than a fraudulent one, then you can still catch something. Now there are a lot of scammers that make sites, twitter, facebook, and other things that are identical with a difference in one letter or dot or digit, if you see them, then please tell the guys from the official branch of this airdrop

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

in fact, 98% AIRDROP is just garbage among cryptocurrency for me from 300-500 airdrops profit brought only a few pieces . But experience proves that even with free coins you can very well earn! If you have time, do it and your work will bring you profit!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

Not all but I am involved heavily in a couple of drops right now the one I love the most is Bitcore (BTX) as it solves the current scaling issues we are having with Bitcoin (BTC). It is worth it if you already like a coin which I did, the airdrops are an added bonus if you will Smiley.

CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

Good for you! Just now sometimes airdrops look like bounty - it becomes harder.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:15:36 PM

For example, I've invested in Cointed, Giftz, and Titanium. All were good, the first two are still out there in the market, so it's not too late for people to try them out and to enjoy some profitability. Now.. hodling and waiting until other giants arrive.
Thanks for your advice. All were scam

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:29:24 PM

not all airdrops will give youprofit , only a portion of the airdrop will really benefit you. for example at this time the airdrop that is being talked about is keybase.
but there are airdrops that even cut and change the rules to get it makes people lose, I give the example of "super airdrop bcnex".

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 01:06:16 PM

when i started with bitcoin en bitcointalk a long time ago , there where very nice airdrops and some got me some great profit but last years i did not take part anymore , because they need most time a lot of info and after that most time recieved nothing , but do not follow me , it could be that there are still nice airdrop's
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: