Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3129 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

This month is sure a great time to store bitcoin since we are quite on stable price right now and at any moment bull might run and bitcoin's price can really increase 200% to 300%. The price right now is lower than $10000 thats why it is good to buy and store some bitcoin, Some alts right now are recommendable because of independency on bitcoin's price.

Right, even though there is a chance to go down again but it is not more than $ 5xxx and the market opportunity for the increase is quite a lot. I think ATH in 2018 will be under $ 15,000 until 2019 the market will again experience a massive increase.
Then what are your recommendations for Alts?

A $15k value is still good but until now I haven't notice great improvements from the bitcoin trend, hope more good news comes and the market will go up more if it happens.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Unfortunately, no one can predict when it will be the perfect time to buy cryptocurrency. However, you can watch the price, the development of the coin and determine this moment of entry. But it is necessary to observe one main rule-never buy a coin at the peak of its growth. Not the fact that it will be able to return to this price again or it can take a very long time.

Ecilial

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

Developer

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

I think you have time for store some Bitcoin..

Maybe price will hit 5k $ but i'm sure this will rise again..and hit 20k$ or more.. but nobody know when..

Developer
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Right now you're still on time, because if this year it goes up again like last year do not even think about buying at the end of the year because you're ruining yourself.
ioang

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!
This month is sure a great time to store bitcoin since we are quite on stable price right now and at any moment bull might run and bitcoin's price can really increase 200% to 300%. The price right now is lower than $10000 thats why it is good to buy and store some bitcoin, Some alts right now are recommendable because of independency on bitcoin's price.

Maybe you are right, thx for the tip.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

I read that this was posted in january, and if that time the price is about evelen thousand, then wow bitcoin price decrease almost half of it.
And although it's late, i'm gonna say that it's kinda hard to determine the good time, when to store or buy bitcoin. I think bitcoin is very potential, so just buy it as soon as you can. Before you regret it because if the price increases, then you already lose your chance. But now is also the good time. The price is lower rather than before, but it's slowly increasing and will be even better later.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

i think its perfect time to buy bitcoin and store bcz bitcoin hits its bottom and soon bitcoin will rise again.
so you can buy if you want.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

The market is down right now and price of bitcoin is less now. So this is the perfect time to buy bitcoins for storing it. And after a certain time later, the price of bitcoin will grow again like a previous year, so this is the best time to store bitcoin.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!
This time is one of the best time to store bitcoin because of its price. Even you missed a lot of opportunities to store bitcoin you can still store bitcoin now because the price is still low. Do not rush to buy and I think always buy dip by dip and then hold it.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

There is no good time to store some Bitcoins, if you do not know how to manage your financial assets.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

With what am seeing, i think now is the best time to store some bitcoin because this is the stage of falling bitcoin but any moment from now it will rise
meritbygrace

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

This this the right time to buy and store bitcoin. it is just depends on how long you want to hold it .Bitcoin is very low.But i wish its raises anytime soon. 
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

If my opinion is not going to be late if you invest in bitcoin, although now the price is high, but it's not the final price, one day bitcoin prices will be higher than the current price
Its never too late to invest in bitcoin and I think this time will be the one of the best time to store and buy bitcoin which the price is not yet high and slight increase little by little. On the other hand, I also believe that the price of bitcoin will become higher in the near future so that you should start to store now so you can have high income in the near future.
Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

Now bitcoin price is around of 6400 doller,once time it was 19000 doller something. So my poin of view saying that it is the best time to store some bitcoin for secure your life.       

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

yes, of course, I would say whenever bitcoin dips it is better the store bitcoin you will be benefited from it

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
MarkClark

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

NO one can give you best advice that :what time you should store your bitcoin. BUt in my opinion, if you have money,and want to make use of it, investing on bitcoin is not a bad choice
amiramakam

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

I think so, the market is green again so you can earn some Bitcoin before it prices even higher. That is my opinion.
abdullahshafik

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

I think it's a good time to save bitcount now. Because it is said that the current market price is somewhat lower, so keep it at the time when its worth is available and then good profits can be sold by selling.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

Yes it is right time to store some bitcoins because bitcoin now passing cheap prices.all altcoins also dumping and low prices.i hold some altcoins, bitcoins,and some popular coins for better profits.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

I think so, the market is green again so you can earn some Bitcoin before it prices even higher. That is my opinion.

Well as you notice, bitcoin price keeps falling down and ita better to buy at the bottom price and hodl. Hodl it until it will rise again dont be so rush, just be patient because it will rise again im sure of it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: