Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investment  (Read 917 times)
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Now bitcoin investment will get a huge profits...... buying at low prices will give a higher prices in future... so buying bitcoins is a profitable investment
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

You can monitor the market. Understand this situation, and then you yourself will understand when you need to invest in bitcoin. Now we see a decline in bitcoin and all crypto-currencies. A great time to invest, or take a chance and wait for a bigger recession
MaksDM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

The drop of bitcoin and other altcoins in the hands of all those who want to invest money now, buying now I think in the near future you will significantly increase your budget, I buy myself and the rest I advise!
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
I think it's a good opportunity to invest now. Now that the entire encryption market is falling, I think it will stop falling soon. Now you can buy it at a lower price, and in the next two months, I think it's going to get back to $20,000, and you're going to get a lot of revenue.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
I don't think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin. Now that the encryption market is collapsing, the prices of all crypto currencies are falling, and I think that will continue. What we need to do now is to wait patiently.
alisaserdceva

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

Wallets for Bitcoin are much better than a personal debit card. The program in which you store your bitcoins, creating accounts for this, you can fully customize for yourself.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

Wallets for Bitcoin are much better than a personal debit card. The program in which you store your bitcoins, creating accounts for this, you can fully customize for yourself.
Yes for sure it is better to store all of your money in your bitcoin than having a card of a bank account as it will grow but it will give you very small profit, in banks money gives very small profit but the bitcoin investment is the largest profit ever, buy bitcoin now as price is not very high soon after holding in your wallet you will get very high profit, at a time you can easily use your bitcoin without going anywhere to cash it out. Bitcoin is very safe to hold it increase without any risk.
NiaAyu

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

I think you can try with a little money
After you have a bit experience you can play such as forex !
It's a gamble!
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

This is right time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin. You want to invest in Bitcoin it make huge profit in future. So you can buy one Bitcoin is good profitable investment. But 200$ is not enough to your expected profit. So you should try some other altcoins is better than the Bitcoin. Because altcoin is easily raise 2x profit in few more months. So both are good profitable investment in the current market.

Why $200 is not enough for expected profit? Its depending on your expected.
For me $200 is not too small and we can grow that money slowly. If you are expecting become rich with $200 then dont ever do it because it will end in loss money.
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

You should invest your money on BTC when the price when the price is down and wait until the higher price. Buy Less Get More.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:31:22 AM

It is obvious that you are really a new investor in crytocurrency. Investing in bitcoin is good and reliable especially if you prefer a long-term investment. You should consider bitcoin regardless of its downfall because time will come that the price will rise again.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

$ 200 amount is very small compared to bitcoin value. I think you will find it difficult to get the benefits. but it does not become a benchmark in the investment world. but you can look for other alternatives, such as investing in altcoin that is under a price of less than $ 1.
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

This is a good opportunity for bitcoin investment, because bitcoin is in decline, you can buy it at a fairly cheap price, and wait in the next few months, bitcoin will come back at a high price.

CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

Yes, bitcoin investment is very good for you, because at present prices are low enough to buy, and the bitcoin user community is very, bitcoin is the highest value in the crypto market today. I hope it will soon recover and thrive in the future.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:04:32 AM

For me, you should invest now in bitcoin while the price is low, just wait until the bitcoin increase again.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

before you invest your money you need do some reasearch and make a prediciton how the price of bitcoin in the future, are you will getting profit if you but bitcoin now, or maybe you will get loss if you investing right now, so you need to do some research and make a prediction
Right. many people are losers because they are wrong in predicting and lack of education about cryptocurrency. so I think actually now we have to be smart in investment not just a matter of profit alone

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sanjida
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

I think this is a right time to invest in bitcoin because, today bitcoin user is the highest value in the crypto market bitcoin is very safe to hold it increase without any risk.i love bitcoin and i always it's  investment for my money.so if you invest your money! Bitcoin is the best .☺

RockHenki

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

I think bitcoin investment is the right choice for you, because the current price is low, this is the best time to invest in it. Bitcoins are widely available and thrive in today's crypto market. I hope it will recover soon and thrive and I think it is a stable source for you.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

It is the right time to invest in bitcoin specially it was in the down trend and sure you will have profit when the market recover on the bearish season invest now before the market go upward, if you invest now you will have 10* profit or 100* they will have a news regarding on the bitcoin lightning so I'm sure that the market would be recover on that.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

Now is the right time though if you're planning to invest in Bitcoin in a long term basis then it doesn't really matter what price will you buy now as long as you bought some. By doing so, it will save you from all the dramas going on due to the huge fall that Bitcoin is having.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███