Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 02:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investment  (Read 904 times)
Englebabylove

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
Now the bitcoin was also a very high price, $200 can only buy a few bitcoin, and the price of the bitcoin relative to other encryption currency , its price is more stable, in a short period of time will not change too much, so I think that you can choose a better quality altcoins
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
in my opinion, you should wait for bitcoin to stabilize in price. because currently the bitcoin will still fall below the $ 5K level. if it is already below the level. then you can buy it for future investment. because I think bitcoin will rise from its current high.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

Beginners in virtual currency trading and business must know Bitcoin because this currency can make the beginner rich quick. Besides, beginners bring in little experience to bring in profitable dollars for themselves.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

It is recommendable to buy at the dip. This time around the dip might touch in 6k usd. Better to buy at that time. Once you bought btc, hodl it until it goes to the moon and sell your btc. Your 200 usd might profit up to 1k usd or more.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

Actually $200 is very small investment in my opinion. You should not waste your time worrying about investment returns with this amount. Buy bitcoins and forget about 5-6 years.
Nggeh2277

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

Beginners in investing virtual currencies and businesses should know Bitcoin because these currencies can make beginner-rich fast.
anjelaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

First of all that is very small amount and I will not suggest you to invest in bitcoins with such  a small amount. Better invest in alt coins like Ripple where you will get 400 ripples at current prices for this much price.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

Bitcoin price is low now and it is a good time to buy. I would buy bitcoin with the $200 if I were you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

If you had bought yesterday bitcoin with $200 that you have, you still have a chance to earn a pretty good profit in the near future, as the bitcoin price is now slowly rising and has gone into $7k. I believe the crypto market will soon recover now.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

Investing bitcoin, I think it could be as long as a believer to invest in bitcoin form, as long as there must be a clear outcome as well.
kolateral

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:24:47 PM

I think this is a right time to invest in bitcoin because, today bitcoin user is the highest value in the crypto market bitcoin is very safe to hold it increase without any risk.i love bitcoin and i always it's  investment for my money.so if you invest your money! Bitcoin is the best .☺

I agree with all you say this is the right opportunity for others to invest because of the weight of coins and again this increase is huge benefit to you ONE I believe and trust in bitcoin Smiley
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

The bitcoin time $ 6000 I am new to the bitcoin,
It turns out the days the bitcoin goes up.
And I invested $ 200 at that time,
Today I have $ 2000 really bitcoin change my finances
Thanks Bitcoin.
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

Apparently, you are completely new in cryptocurrency. Actually, it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin that its price drops. Demand of bitcoin still huge, you may invest 150$ and the rest for alt coin or whatever may suits you
I agree with your opinion. Long do not think, invest! It is on the dump that you need to invest in the crypto currency. Good luck to you!
irok79011

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

Now, of course, the bitcoin market fluctuates so dramatically that this many bitcoins could very be easily be worth over a million dollars in the very near future.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

Investing in bitcoin is very good and doing it at the time the price of Bitcoin is falling is a very good idea because the price will return to a bullish trend and grow steadily. I suggest you should do a long term investment because this guarantees higher returns in my opinion.  Also use only your spare money to invest.
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 03:02:46 AM by tokenomics

For those who are considering investing in Bitcoin, I recommend to you guys to read this article. I find it informative and reliable.
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/kb/investing-in-bitcoin/
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

You're new to this market, so do not understand this. At present, the perfect time for bitcoin picking at this price. After a while it will be much more expensive. So, if you can buy now, it will be much more beneficial.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

bitcoin is a place to invest that is suitable for us to make money investing with these shares teach us to take advantage of henpon to provide benefits by joining bitcoin and investing or investing in shares.
Emprit86

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

bitcoin is a place to invest that is suitable for us to make money investing with these shares teach us to take advantage of henpon to provide benefits by joining bitcoin and investing or investing in shares.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

Bitcoin investments nowadays is better while the price is low .Considering that time will come bitcoin price will rise up as soon as possible never give up .Who knows what tomorrow brings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: