Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investment  (Read 899 times)
Ruma
Copper Member

Activity: 372
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

Yes, Now is a good time to invest in bitcoin because Bitcoin price is increasing day by day. If you want to get good profits then invest in Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samia Samu

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

Right, Now is a best time to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin price is increasing. Some days ago, Bitcoin price was $6000+++
Bitcoin prices have increased a lot now. So I think, Now the golden opportunity to invest in Bitcoin.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi

If you are new in bitcoin, it is not a good time to buy it because the price is high. Wait for the prices to decrease and by then you can buy some. 200$ is a great deal of money. If you are really serious in investing it to bitcoin, may advice is that you study first the movement of bitcoin prices, take online courses in terms of trading and investing so that you can educate yourself well while waiting for the right time to buy some coins.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

The nature of price movement Bitcoin is a very volatile bitcoin can rise and fall even 50% more in a day to make the risk of bitcoin investment.
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

I prefer bitcoin than other options, and I'm sure out there's nothing better than bitcoin.
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

bitcoin is a place to invest that is suitable for us to make money investing with these shares teach us to take advantage of henpon to provide benefits by joining bitcoin and investing or investing in shares.
yitepaja

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

It can be decided bu you ...by researching you should take your decision
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

Yes, Now is a good time to invest in bitcoin because Bitcoin price is increasing day by day. If you want to get good profits then invest in Bitcoin.
It seems that we immediately see the highest record that occurred last December immediately reached, I'm sure that prices will continue to rise and next week we immediately get a price of $ 10,000.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

MonicaP

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

Currently, many companies are moving ahead to invest more and more on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ripple, Dash, Ethereum and many more names come ahead.

However, there are few lacking behind as recently Amazon, Starbucks and Ultimez announced the update that they are accepting Bitcoins and many similar cryptocurrencies which is the future of business.

I was new to the topic a few weeks back, but now after reading many details about the Bitcoin Announcements and crypto acceptance as a payment option; I have resolved my mindset that yes Cryptocurrency is always a good option to invest in.

There exist some flaws but we should also remember that coin has two sides! Let's take a chance to invest in cryptos.....

What do you guys think about it?
 Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

Investing in BTC is one of the tasks that give us the most profit. But what brings us high profits always comes with high risk. So BTC is only for those who have a lot of experience and knowledge about the Crypto market.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

I think investing Bitcoin is risky but the higher the risk, the higher the profit, Bitcoin is currently the best virtual currency that buyers should buy but not now
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

Yes, investing in BTC is one of the most profitable tasks for everyone, but the essence of the Bitcoin price movement is a very volatile bitcoin that can rise and fall so people should be careful invest in it.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

take advantage of the best moment right now because bitcoin prices are now showing a high movement albeit slowly. investing in btc can be one of the best and if the price gets higher we can get big profit.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

It is a good idea to invest in bitcoin, the sooner the better but if one isn't such about it then do not not invest...

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

As the great investor Warren Buffet says, "Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy". Bitcoin is down now and that's the reason why most of the investors are staying away from it but on the other hand, institutional investors, big whales and experienced investors are buying at these levels considering the long-term growth. Thus, I would recommend you do your own research before taking any investment decision. The market is unstable and there are multiple opportunities backed by multiple risks.
crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi

If you are new in bitcoin, it is not a good time to buy it because the price is high. Wait for the prices to decrease and by then you can buy some. 200$ is a great deal of money. If you are really serious in investing it to bitcoin, may advice is that you study first the movement of bitcoin prices, take online courses in terms of trading and investing so that you can educate yourself well while waiting for the right time to buy some coins.
Buy Bitcoin when it's price is cheap so your $200.00 will be worth it. I agree that you take your time to understand some of the most important concepts while waiting. Also, keep asking for help if you are in doubt.

Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

It depends of what you want to get out of that investment. 200$ is not big amount (although I currently can not afford to invest even 10$ Cheesy ). Bitcoin value started to grow, most certainly it will keep with raising trend, but I think that you will have to wait for long time just to double it and I am sure that you can earn 200$ some other way much faster. Also I don`t think that BTC price will fall drastically. Investing small amount and waiting for some profit, without thinking about that, is cool. You will just collect profit in some time in the future. On the other side investing much more $ is much better but also very very stressful.
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

bitcoin is a very good investment place I really enjoy and I am so happy because I can invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment for us and profitable for us also to plant stock or work for investment money.
Emprit86

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

bitcoin is a very good investment place I really enjoy and I am so happy because I can invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment for us and profitable for us also to plant stock or work for investment money.
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

Basically you are new to cryptocurrency , so you can buy Altcoin. Now is the right time to buy Bitcoin, because Bitcoin's price is very low. Bitcoin prices will increase greatly in a very short time. If you buy Bitcoin, you will get profit. So now is the time to invest Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: